What do you think of him?

• Oh Yes!

Votes: 26 49.1%
  • Oh No!

Votes: 27 50.9%

• Total voters

Jamshyd

Bluelight Crew
I have a LOT of mixed feelings about this guy. He is definitely my favourite Macho-film actor, and yet, just like all macho-films, almost completely lacks substance. He is also one of the better looking macho actors ;).

Hes one of those guys who I'm indifferent about. He hasn't been in any big movies since the 90s. I think he's a supported actor. Good when around other big actors or around tits.

EA-1475 said:
Bloodsport was a classic. All downhill after that.
ain't that the truth, greatest martial arts film ever made in america... by far. on that alone i vote 'yes'...

double_impact2.jpg
jean always stuntin on hoz with his splits.

this thread brought back memories of his soundboard... enjoy !
http://www.cubeslacker.com/content/view/131/31/ they were nano bombs !@#$% (well i know how im going to spend the next 20 minutes of my life)

he kinds of oozes douchiness. if that is even a word.

but i may be wrong.

Yes.

True, he has the acting range of a lamppost, but if it's between him and that golem that calls itself Steven Seagal...well, it's a no-brainer.

no.

i'll take arnold over van damme any day.

predator and judgment day.

i rest my case.

Yeah, still dig Bloodsport and Kickboxer. But has anybody seen his debut film, where he played the villain? No Retreat, No Surrender. It was my favourite movie at one point in my childhood. I watched it again a few months ago for the first time in nearly 10 years. It is so bad it's good. Well most people probably won't think so, but it brings back so many memories for me. It is hilarious though.

^ rofl, yes! i knew his dance moves were going to enter this thread sooner than later.

i may have known van damme was only 5'8 , but watchin the confrontation at cannes is classic. the small guys (jean) always got heart ! it boggles my mind how anyone could vote 'no' the guy provides laughs with ease (see above pic with ginormous weapon)

bloodsport>lionheart>kickboxer>all else except for...>street fighter the movie

I agree. I love his older movies, bloodsport, kickboxer, double impact. But then he got his ass kicked by his bodyguard, and all those awful movies he made later on in his career. He's such a joke now. As a child I thought he was the coolest, only to find out later he's such a chump.