• Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Jean-Claude Van Damme

What do you think of him?

• Oh Yes!

Votes: 26 49.1%
  • Oh No!

Votes: 27 50.9%

• Total voters
chuck norris is like the Martial Artist of the Kitchen of Crouching Tigers and a 1000 blades. He slices through the dignity of a normal intellect and beats the cheese of anal popparotzee to our inner child's groin.

i can't wait till he makes his long overdue cross dressing film crediting himself as jean claude madame

McBain . . . er, I mean Van Damme . . . just seemed cheesy and lame to me growing up. I doubt he was ever cast for his oscar-worthy acting chops. he was a flat, not round, character.

that being said, bloodsport was the shit.

nay overall though.

In Hell is good.

He plays prisoner 451 in jail for a crime he didn't commit and has to brawl for his life and the guards entertainment. One of the better action flicks this century. But I don't always like action flicks:|

Van Damme hasn't delivered a hit since a long time. He's finally outdone himself this time. The movie does not have the usual martial arts and special effects, but good wrestling and street brawl techniques. What we have here is raw..bloody action at its best!! The movie like most prison themed movies is about survival. Van Damme doesn't talk much (thats good) but delivers good expression and emotes very well in particular scenes.

Some of the fight sequences and torture scenes have been done amazingly well. The story is not bad and believe me ,I was told that the movie would be crap, instead the movie was better than i expected. The film does have a few real good moments. Overall, its a good film..nothing exceptionally great, but at the same time unforgettable. It's worth a look !

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0339135/

Only cuz my mom is even darther.

I'd really rather have Martha Stewart as a mom. She has money.

You wish.
goddess i love you. i won't kill you with my mind powers.

control denied however...srsly dude, money gets spent. hate lasts forever.

i gotta go now, watching mama mia, omg here i go again!

My old man was set to fight him back in the day while he was captain of the Dutch team & Van Damme was captain of the Belgian team. Unfortunately didn't happen, would've been an epic story.

Anyway I like the guy for the way he says "sonofabitch"

Claude Van Damme is DONE!!!! Do you seriously see him staring in a movie ever again?

His new movie: JCVD

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1130988/

jcvd.jpg

^^^Hmmm. I clicked on the link, all prepared to laugh along with all of the other tools who post on IMDB. Instead, the general concensus seems to be that JCVD is a really good movie. Read this link

Now I feel compelled to watch JCVD instead of pointing and laughing at the box.

i can't believe you people haven't mentioned this yet:

affiche_Universal_Soldier_1991_1.jpg

pure win.