• Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Jean-Claude Van Damme

What do you think of him?

• Oh Yes!

Votes: 26 49.1%
  • Oh No!

Votes: 27 50.9%

• Total voters
Van Damme's first movie ever, he plays a gay driver who knows karate.

49503006mi5.jpg

i used to date a belgian girl i met in rehab, and she used to tell me how JCVD was always on the news in belgium for doing drugs, partying and beating his wife and mistresses. also, whats up with that huge lump on his forehead?

he had a few good movies in his early days, likie kickboxer and lionheart, but there are some str8 to DVD ones that you could probably buy a ten pack off for 2$ at k-mart.

Only film I like from him is Bloodsport.

bloodsport_soundtrack_cd.jpg

Oh and that Friends episode where he was a guest star.

LMAO! That's hilarious!

ps. I have not voted on my own poll yet. Damn!

pss. Monaco Forever, eh? Why have I not been informed of THAT yet?? Its the next thing I'm watching fo sho! :D[

I love Van Damme! Not the greatest actor but he is a martial artist, not so much an actor. Bloodsport is awesome, and I think the music during the fight scenes would be great to try and spin!

Claude Van Damme is DONE!!!! Do you seriously see him staring in a movie ever again?

Must he do the splits in every movie..must been in his contract disgusting.

Van Damme is universally regarded as at best a Mongoloid younger cousin to Arnold, but he seems to be making a kind of nauseating nostalgic Cumback. At least, a comeback in being talked about (with disgust)

Van Damme > Chuck Norris > Steven Seagal
chuck norris will *kick a roundhouse/insert karate style move here* to your head for that.

funny story since i hve nothing better to do right now. before my husband took on a real career he did ordinance disposal in the army, and they did some work with the secret service and ran into seagal during a duty and this douche bag actually said in an elevator among a few other soldiers.....unprovoked....i bet you think you are tough since you have a gun, but i could kick your ass.

now, if this was done in a sarcastic sense, i can appreciate the humor, but as it was relayed, the guy was just ridiculously silly. and seeing his hairdo, i have to go with silly.

ok, carry on, sorry for the story. it has just always amused me

Bloodsport was the shit. Double Impact was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

i was watching G4 the other night. i got all excited because it was "movies that don't suck" night. then timecop came on. :X

i actually want to watch the autobiographical film JCVD

teehee, he's got VD in his name =D

p.s. jammy, is it time for a "which is your favourite: JCVD film"? thread?