Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Thread] LSD & Mushrooms

dj_buzz

Bluelighter
Welcome to the LSD & Mushrooms combo thread

[Go to Big & Dandy LSD Thread]

[Go to Big & Dandy Mushrooms Thread]

[original post:]

anyone ever try both mushrooms and acid both at the same time I thought about this whilst stoned the other day and I thought god that would be one hell of an expierience . I also want to know if anyone has ever combined mushrooms and ecstacy ( aka hippy flippin' ) Give me some word peoples and thanks ahead of time !~! Remember , peace not War !! Hippy POWER !!!!
------------------
United we stand ! Rave on ! Peace out 4 Now *^Dj_Buzz^*

Last edited by a moderator:
acid and mush eh? you gotta be one crazy mofo to do that shit...i would say do it inside of your own house because i dont want to be in any public place when it looks like im dieing or haveing a heart attack and speaking in tounges.
Hippyflipping is the bomb! Try it you wont be disapointed! the shit U see and the shit U say is unreal

yeah, i dropped a bunch of acid at a String Cheese show this summer....when i got into the amphitheatre, i found out that my friend had smuggled in a big bag of mushrooms, so we munched on those throughout the evening....you really can't distinguish between the two substances, since by themselves they are so similiar anyway.......i would definately recommend shrooms and ecstasy over acid and ecstacy though.....kandy flippin' can get QUITE ugly, while hippy flippin is just giggly and fun.....
------------------
hey guys, do you not like eating dicks like i do??

Done it a few times. Took 2 blotter, 2 cups of strong-ish mushie tea.. went to a nature reserve and watched my imagination for a good 6 hours.
If you can handle psychadelics, definately worth a try.
------------------
"I'm a maniac, maniac that's for sure... and i'm dancing like i've never danced before!!!" - Groundskeeper Willy

yea i have done mussies and acid at the same time...everything took on a crystal look... there was light coming off EVERYTHING.... it made my vision that is normanly very wobbly on acid, clear and steady...
i LOVED it...
but as some of the others said... be careful... do too much of that shit...and you may be put away!...
somewhere safe, somewhere cool.
Tone

yeah i was thinking for a good dose for me ... who has a good handle on stuff , but don't do a ton at a time ( most acid ever took was 4 hits at once ) but I've done it a lto and just never needed to take a lot of any drug really ... but a good dose I was thinking for me was ... 1/8 shroomies ..... 1 hit of acid ..... and seeing what takes place .... I would definitlly do it at home because shrooms alone and acid alone give me the want to be home alot around chill individuals ya know ... and combined would be a frenzy .. anyways .... peace
------------------

I have done this a couple of times but have always called it a hippy flip (mushrooms and acid). Although I have never taken the two at the same time, I can always tell the difference between the two drugs. Before attempting this, definately know that you can handle tripping OUT. BTW I have always called mushrooms and E flowerflipping and acid and E candy flipping.
peace

yeah thanks for the info i perticularlly like the term flower tripping .... love it ... that is about how I percieved it and those words seem like thats what it'de be like I think I'm gonna try it ya'll thanks again for all your help... peace out !
------------------

Shrooms & LSD?

Has anyone had any success mixing the two? I've never had both around at the same time, so I haven't had the chance to try. A few questions I thought of:

-Would peaking on both simultaneously lead to a more intense peak with elements of both substances, or would one mask the other?

-If you took one on the comedown of another, could you 'extend' your trip / start a new trip, or is there cross-tolerance?

-How would either of those scenarios interact with flipping (mixing with MDMA)?

They work together. To cross peaks, take the acid ahead of time by about 45 minutes. I've boosted a batch of shrooms known to be on the weak side by taking a hit of acid beforehand.

I personally found the shrooms dominated the ride in this fashion, but LSD-style visuals still occurred (tracer-ing, etc). The mind-expanding stuff was primarily shroom-like in action.

You may not want to take a full dose of both.

At a festival this summer, some friends and I took acid in the afternoon; At around 9 hrs later, I re-upped with MDMA. The friends did so with Shrooms. They worked, though it required more shrooms than if starting "cold," and the duration of action was shorter. (Only about three hours)

UTFSE! Have you tried using the search feature?
Shrooms + LSD is also known as hippie flipping and has been covered many times in the forums.

glenn420 said:
Shrooms + LSD is also known as hippie flipping and has been covered many times in the forums.
I'm fairly sure you're wrong.
To my understanding, HippyFlipping is psylocybin and MDMA; LSD is not involved.

I have experienced this combo one time, in somewhat low doses (2.5g cubensis and 2 hits of LSD), and I was thoroughly disappointed. It seemed like the two drugs were fighting for control of my CNS.

glenn420 said:

Hey psycho, hippie flipping is MDMA and mushrooms. Calm thyself!

yeah, seriously.

ive taken those two together 3 or 2 times now. i recomend shrooms for the comedown/2nd half of trip.

I'd prefer to have them at different times rather than together... I've taken them together... been pretty farkin high at the time so all I know is I was tripping... and felt pretty fantastic... it's hard to remember now which of the two drugs was prevalent during the experience...

Personally I'd candyflip... eg: take the acid first, then the E about 40 mins later... save the shrooms for dawn... before the sun comes up... when the sky just begins to get lighter... there are SO many colours taking place at that time of morning (if you're outdoors)... the sky changes colour, the clouds change colour... the colour of the trees etc against the changing sky changes colour... everything is bursting with energy and colour and everything around you seems to go "zzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!" *buzzing sound* I did this at a festival last month, sharin the shrooms with the friends I was with... couldn't wipe the smiles off our faces =D

Acid + Shrooms

Said to me to be antisynergistic [personal communication].