PDA

View Full Version : i'm dope sick - should i shoot vicodin?

Pages : [1] 2

ishshoes
11-08-2007, 04:37
I need to do something i'm going crazy. i just ate 5 vics i have 5 1/2 more can i shoot them to feel better

GenericMind
11-08-2007, 04:39
Shooting pills is extremely hazardous to your health. I'd advise against it.

ishshoes
11-08-2007, 04:40
being sick is hazardous to my health. seeing im ready to off myself. will it make me feel better if i shoot them?

soundthecymbals
11-08-2007, 04:42
Just eat them..

GenericMind
11-08-2007, 04:42
I don't know man. I don't have any experience with Heroin withdrawal or shooting up, but I still think it's a bad idea. I'm sure you're going through hell and I can sympathize, but I still don't think you should do it.

stirfry
11-08-2007, 04:46
i dont think this is possible even. i saw some herion using aquantainses of mine try this, and it clogged their needles up, so (lucky for them) they couldnt inject it.

maybe plug it to get more effect than just eating it? i dunno if that works either though.

g0d of g0t 0D
11-08-2007, 04:47
You shouldn't shoot APAP.

ishshoes
11-08-2007, 04:48
alright i just ate all 10 of 'em. but vicodins aren't even an opiate are they? will they take away the sickness?

'medicine cabinet'
11-08-2007, 04:49
^LOL WUT

vicoden contains hydrocodone, which is an opiate

they will make you feel better.

hope for your sake they wernt the 5/500 kind, cause if so, u just took 5 grams of tylenol

GenericMind
11-08-2007, 04:50
Yes, Vicodin has Hydrocodone in it which is an Opiod.

Good luck riding out the storm man.

stirfry
11-08-2007, 04:52
n/m

phrozen
11-08-2007, 05:10
You can't shoot Vicodins. First off, they're huge fucking pills with little active ingredient, secondly they contain APAP. Even you CWE'd them, you'd still have APAP left.

If your pills contain APAP, just take them orally.

thugpassion
11-08-2007, 05:15
All your pretty much doing is injecting acetamenopnin w/ a very little hydocodone. and if you try it you are fuckin DUMB!

InHerOwnWrite
11-08-2007, 05:20
yes to be honest i cant even imagine an iv use thinking about shooting vicodin, the pills are so huge....
even if you dont know whats in them, how strong an opiate and how much APAP/whatever, the pills are so fucking huge it seems like just looking at them would tell you you cant shoot them.
after you dissolved it all youd need like 100 huge syringes, lol

but anyway, OP, best of luck through your sickness...

Madhatter4
11-08-2007, 05:24
I need to do something i'm going crazy. i just ate 5 vics i have 5 1/2 more can i shoot them to feel better
^^^Yea go ahead and kill yourself kid8(

phrozen
11-08-2007, 05:27
I can't even imagine snorting those things.

ishshoes
11-08-2007, 05:34
alright i ate 10 vics, i have 10 tyenol 3s and 10 vicodin left, can i use the cold water extraction and shoot ;em? will i feel it?

Virtuoso
11-08-2007, 05:38
Dear god man.

APAP has a relatively large chance of causing an infarction when injected (as all particulate matter can).

Codeine IVed can cause pulmonary edema. Look it up.. its a real treat.

Either score or deal with being sick. Popping more vics will kill your liver and even if you don't od you will be puking for days.

drew345
11-08-2007, 05:59
you better cwe youve already taken over 4 grams of tylenol shooting hydrocodone can cause a pulmonary embolism ei you die cwe eat em and get some immodium drink grapefruit juice to potenate

Virtuoso
11-08-2007, 06:05
Note:

A pulmonary EMBOLISM is a type of infarction.

A pulmonary EDEMA is a build-up of fluid in the lungs.

That latter is caused by IV codeine.

vomit
11-08-2007, 06:22
I have ingested crazy amounts off acetaminophen, like 13-14 grams in a day, and I am still around. I am not suggesting it, once I was so sick I actually signed into the E.R. for like 12 hours. I left at like 3 in the morning, after they gave me some NAC. I have always used NAC when I was dosing high amounts. I can only get off now on Fentanyl, OCs, Methadone, Oxy/Morphine IR's, and good ole' smack. To bad you dont live where I do, I would love to help.

jaybird
11-08-2007, 06:42
I love when these threads come up, and 10 different people are like, "No, you should never IV pills."

And then the OP: "I know it's not safe but like my friend did it one time and was ok so I think I'll be ok. So if anyone knows if it's safe to shoot up pills please respond."

drew345
11-08-2007, 06:48
Note:

A pulmonary EMBOLISM is a type of infarction.

A pulmonary EDEMA is a build-up of fluid in the lungs.

That latter is caused by IV codeine.

my bad

ishshoes
11-08-2007, 07:16
alright despite all the evidence of bad things that can happen, i cwe 10 tyenol 3's and i've IV'd 160ccs of it and i dont feel a damn thing, there is just too much water for me to feel anything, is there anything i can do about this? i'm not having any negative effects, but i dont feel anything either.

ishshoes
11-08-2007, 07:19
then again i'm used to shooting a bundle of dope a day, so that could have something to do with it. i feel better from the 10 vicodin i ate but i'm not high. i have like 5 or 6 more vicodin and all the tyenol 3 cwe liquid...

burn out
11-08-2007, 07:20
just take the codeine orally. it will relieve the withdrawal symptoms.

stereobot
11-08-2007, 07:39
dude I think its time for you to quit drugs...

I am not trying to offend you here.

You are going against advice given by people that clearly know a lot more about drugs than you do. Just because you shoot dope doesn't mean you know a lot about drugs- you didn't even know vicodin was an opiate (opiod).

You knew that injecting those kinds of pills could have been fatal. I DO know that opiate withdrawls and addiction will make you do things even though you know it might have negative consequences, it is the definition of addiction. So I can see why you did it, and it is why I am not trying to be a jerk to you.

But this is it- you will eventually off yourself like this. If you do want to live and have a future, then get yourself some help.

If you don't want help, then stop asking people here for help and advice if you aren't going to follow it.

jaybird
11-08-2007, 07:45
^^^ I agree wholeheartedly.

ishshoes
11-08-2007, 07:48
i know, i've known for a long time i should quit. i just don't care enough about myself. maybe one day that will change, i'm working on it. i'm not trying to feel sorry for myself here, i just know i didn't start doing dope because i wanted a future for myself. i'm trying here. i did end up just eating them btw. not worth it.

jaybird
11-08-2007, 07:53
Seriously now, stop trying to shoot codeine. For one, AGAIN, shooting pills is dangerous. We know you're dope-sick, but WD's are nothing compared to, I dunno, death.

Also, if you're up to a bundle a day then those pills won't do much for you beyond easing your discomfort a bit. You're not going to get as high, which can be bad news if you're trying to chase down a high and ingest all that APAP.

If you CWE'd the codeine, you might as well plug it. Same goes for the vics, IMO.

So, all together now: Don't shoot pills.

Be safe and hang in there. We all know how bad it sucks.

funkee
11-08-2007, 07:55
Do the CWE to get rid of that tylenol, you already ate 5grams, 8grams or more and you better head to the hospital, any more than 10grams, I'd put money down that you're next on the liver transplant waiting list. Drink the solution. Hydrocodone can cause lethal complications when injected, much like codeine. Regardless, do not shoot vicodin, the pills are fucking huge with a lot of tylenol (which is not completely removed by a CWE) and other binders with only a miniscule amount of hydrocodone. Don't even snort them. CWE and drink 'em, it'll help your withdrawals I promise!

burn out
11-08-2007, 07:56
also, cimetidine (an OTC antacid ) will increase the efficiency of hydrocodone by 10%.

Free
11-08-2007, 16:29
you will die if you shoot them

answer your question? CWE and eat the rest

ombladon
11-08-2007, 16:46
Your fucked up in that state so this will probably come too late....but...

FUCK NO, DO NOT SHOOT UP (IV) OR (IM) OR NOTHING! REGARDING THE VICODIN! You will most definatley FUCK UP to the point of emergency attention! Vicodin is hyrdromorphone and a SHIT LOAD OF TYLENOL (acetamniophen).....I don't think even the syringe lovers on this site have EVER tried such thing! The tylenol alone will be able to absolutley clog your veins to the point of medical attention....if they can still make it in time!

ONLY THING YOU CAN DO...IS EAT THEM....1-3 PILLS AT TIME ORALLY (snorting them doesn't work either....no better at least if that is what you are thinking) UNTIL YOU SETTLE DOWN. What the fuck.....10 Vicodins.....how long you got to go? 1 day- 2 days- 3 days? If only 1 day ORALLY take them and do whatever the next day...whatever the fuck it is you do! BUT I wouldn't pop them ALL at once...I would take 1-3 tablets every 1 hour-45minutes or so until I settle down. WHO KNOWS MABYE BY THE END OF THE NIGHT YOU MAY STILL HAVE A COUPLE VICODINS LEFT. Even 2 pills.....fuck it...even 1 Vicodin is SOMETHING in times of withdrawl.

ombladon
11-08-2007, 16:48
YEAH....IF YOU STILL CAN OPERATE (which you should since you had 5 Vicodins so you aren't a complete cadavre/vegetable) DO WHAT THE POST ABOVE ME SAYS.....

Do a COLD WATER EXTRACTION on your pills.....even if there are 'only' 5 Vicodins. It's that tylenol that fucks up your organs.....permanentley.

P.S. We all realize you are desperate! But don't you read this board/site? At least once in a while? The first thing you would learn is that you NEVER inject neither IV nor IM anything containg Tylenol or Aspirin.....and ANYTHING containing Codeine. Injecting even pure codeine IV will cause death (painful death) no ways around it....no narcan saviour...no nothing. Injecting codeine in ANY way...IV, IM, that other fucking method where you shoot underneath the skin.......ALL METHODS ARE GOING TO END UP WITH A FUNERAL....not a party! Codeine is a WEAK narcotic PLUS it is specifically made to be taken by mouth (orally)...same as with hydrocodone (Vicodin) - snorting the pills aren't going to increase in potency. These are pills made for oral use...that is why the ONLY STEP UP would be a Cold Water Extraction.

You are in withdrawls meaning you logically are dependent on narcotics! Meaning you certanily know or should know a thing or two about your drugs of choice and esp about your dependence.

plutoniumboss
11-08-2007, 18:02
Also, I hope you're still alive. NEVER, EVER IV CODEINE, YOU DOLT! It WILL cause pulmonary edema (i.e. fluid-filled lungs.) You'll DIE.

If you must inject APAP-containing codeine pills, subcutaneous injections are probably the safest. That's skin-popping, you know, injecting under the skin.

Dear God, please stop injecting APAP. AND DON'T EVER IV CODEINE!!!

plutoniumboss
11-08-2007, 18:06
Also, hydrocodone has a high oral bioavailability. That means that there's no point on shooting it, just take it with a tiny bit of food.

adder
11-08-2007, 18:48
OK. Enough theory.

I successfully i.m.'ed codeine extracted from codeine/APAP formulations. It's been months and I'm still alive. This route provides faster and stronger onset, effects are generally also stronger like 1.5 times.

Skip popping is stupid because you end up with tens of ml. The only way to get it right it to shoot it intramuscularly. I don't advise this anyway to anyone who doesn't know what he/she is doing.

TheodoreRoosevelt
11-08-2007, 21:33
Codeine IVed can cause pulmonary edema. Look it up.. its a real treat.

While this is true, vicodin is not codeine. Kinda unrelated ._________.

Vicodin is acetaminophen (like OTC tylenol) and Hydrocodone. You cannot inject amounts that would get you high because it would cause pulmonary adema, the buildup of fluids in your lungs. We just don't have the plumbing to take hydrocodone intravenously. You can inject small amounts, but only in the same way you can get away with injecting small amounts of sand, dirt, or bacteria...

Either way you lose: A) you don't get high, or B) You have *serious* health complications that require immediate medical attention. No way around it.

Also, hydrocodone has a high oral bioavailability. That means that there's no point on shooting it, just take it with a tiny bit of food.

This is true. You aren't saving yourself anything at all when you try to shoot hydrocodone. The drug was literally made to be economically friendly and easily and best absorbed when taken orally.

Virtuoso
12-08-2007, 00:32
While this is true, vicodin is not codeine. Kinda unrelated ._________.

He talked about CWEing and shooting T3s. Thats codeine.

Also, adder, he wanted to IV the liquid, not IM it. IMing codeine is far less hazardous.

RockWell
12-08-2007, 00:52
Soon you will be out of Vicodin then what? You need some bump if you really want to quit. The worse thing you can do is shoot vicodin.

SonOF
12-08-2007, 01:19
If you are doing that much dope, you are NOT going to get high from Vicodin, unless you take like 20. They will, however, make you not sick until you can get more dope, or quit.

edit: Just to be clear, when I said "take" I meant eat, don't shoot vicodin.

HYDRO_CHRONIC
12-08-2007, 03:37
vicodin is NOT Hydromorphone,its hydrocodone...please dont mix this kinda stuff up ,

Virtuoso
12-08-2007, 03:41
vicodin is NOT Hydromorphone,its hydrocodone...please dont mix this kinda stuff up ,

Imagine someone accidentally taking 50mg of hydromorphone thinking it was like popping vics. That would be sad.

'medicine cabinet'
12-08-2007, 03:52
this thread sucks

pkt
13-08-2007, 00:48
Jesus christ surely if you put half as much effort into scoring as you put into this thread?

PyndroP
13-08-2007, 00:57
Whats the point of asking a question if you have no intention of listening to the responses to begin with? What a waste.

malfunkshun
13-08-2007, 06:02
alright i ate 10 vics, i have 10 tyenol 3s and 10 vicodin left, can i use the cold water extraction and shoot ;em? will i feel it?

dude. do NOT shoot the vicodins. everybody has been telling you not to, are you f'ing stupid? if you want to get maximum effect, plug them. crush em up, add some water, use an empty elmers glue bottle or a needle-less syringe, and squirt it where the sun don't shine.

geez dude.

ChemicalSmiles
13-08-2007, 06:15
hahaha way to end the thread ^ ^

Wait, this is the end of this thread right?

antbanks99
13-08-2007, 06:52
So many people tried to help the OP. This site is about Harm Reduction. we haven't heard from you in awhile OP. Are you ok bud? Listen to these guys. They know what they are talking about...otherwise they wouldn't be trying to inform you of the harms you can do to your body...