• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

i'm dope sick - should i shoot vicodin?

ishshoes said:
i know, i've known for a long time i should quit. i just don't care enough about myself. maybe one day that will change, i'm working on it. i'm not trying to feel sorry for myself here, i just know i didn't start doing dope because i wanted a future for myself. i'm trying here. i did end up just eating them btw. not worth it.

umm, wasn't the last thing he said was he ate them as suggested. Hes probably not dead than, and we can all quit calling him a piece of shit who doesn't listen....unless I missed a post of his after that? In which case, yea thats some real dumb shit

I think we found a dumber drug user than our dear asecin

Too bad to die in such a stupid way

Hes fine!!!!!! He just was desperate for a day and then got his dope and said fuck bluelight.

to be honest i knew one guy who would shoot codeine & was alive at the rehab to tell me about it...
we use to have small pills that contain 20mg of plain codeine OTC, he told me he shoot them & he needs only 5...
unfortunately this guy got he's legs paralised by a heroin OD (he's slowly recovers...)
i myself once snorted 5 of these pills since i had nothing to do with them as i already ate 35...
i knew it is dangerous & never did it again.

^^^HAHAHA, that made my morning, and my comedown, alot easier.

Classic Yakov Smirnoff reference.

Nope
Just do a CWE, thats the best thing u can do with what u got.