• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

i'm dope sick - should i shoot vicodin?

Soon you will be out of Vicodin then what? You need some bump if you really want to quit. The worse thing you can do is shoot vicodin.

If you are doing that much dope, you are NOT going to get high from Vicodin, unless you take like 20. They will, however, make you not sick until you can get more dope, or quit.

edit: Just to be clear, when I said "take" I meant eat, don't shoot vicodin.

HYDRO_CHRONIC said:
vicodin is NOT Hydromorphone,its hydrocodone...please dont mix this kinda stuff up ,

Imagine someone accidentally taking 50mg of hydromorphone thinking it was like popping vics. That would be sad.

Jesus christ surely if you put half as much effort into scoring as you put into this thread?

Whats the point of asking a question if you have no intention of listening to the responses to begin with? What a waste.

ishshoes said:
alright i ate 10 vics, i have 10 tyenol 3s and 10 vicodin left, can i use the cold water extraction and shoot ;em? will i feel it?

dude. do NOT shoot the vicodins. everybody has been telling you not to, are you f'ing stupid? if you want to get maximum effect, plug them. crush em up, add some water, use an empty elmers glue bottle or a needle-less syringe, and squirt it where the sun don't shine.

geez dude.

So many people tried to help the OP. This site is about Harm Reduction. we haven't heard from you in awhile OP. Are you ok bud? Listen to these guys. They know what they are talking about...otherwise they wouldn't be trying to inform you of the harms you can do to your body...

save the vics to take later to see if theyll help. its called being dopesick for a reason, dopes gonna make it feel better, not much else will. and shooting pills is certainly not a good idea

Yep that worked for me. Had a bottle of 7.5/325's and another 10/325's thats saved my ass from being sick as a dog the past week. If you're doing dope the pills wont offer any kind of euphoria, but they can keep the WD misery away.

DON"T SHOOT THE PHUCKING PILLS KID!!! (probably already taking a dirt nap)

plutoniumboss said:
Also, I hope you're still alive. NEVER, EVER IV CODEINE, YOU DOLT! It WILL cause pulmonary edema (i.e. fluid-filled lungs.) You'll DIE.

If you must inject APAP-containing codeine pills, subcutaneous injections are probably the safest. That's skin-popping, you know, injecting under the skin.

Dear God, please stop injecting APAP. AND DON'T EVER IV CODEINE!!!

WTF man you first say he'll dye, and than edvice to iject codeine SC????
There's no ''must'' like this man, please don't be a moron!!!

JUST AVOID SHOOTING CODEINE, DEATH BY LUNG EDEMA IS SLOW & PAINFUL!

CWE your pills & plug them! it's be better than eating, Just plug them with the damn APAP if you have a limited amount, but you aren't MUST to shoot them!