• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best Roll youve ever took and where.....

One single white blank (no logo) in 2001, tasted sweet, thought I had just been jipped, considering it was cheap for a 10-pack, and then an hour later I was pinging harder than I ever thought possible off a single. I dare not boost, as I was borderline completely monged out... as for where, an andy c event.

triple dropped 3 green hang tens McDonalds parking lot ran around looking like a muhfucking raptor shaking peoples hands drenched in sweat pouring water on myself twas an awesome evening

last week, rolling with my g/f
we took 110mg initial and than redropped 40mg of shiny mdma crystals... mhmm
peaking for about 5-6h

White XXX's, 2006, My house.

Double dropped as that's what I was used to but these were the best pills I've ever had so I threw up. Waited a while and dropped another. 4 in total over the night, was with my 4 best friends, one's first time taking pills. And he took 6!

One night last year, it was the easter ball at my university campus, I arrived late at the place and my friend had 3 spirals waiting for me (common pill in the UK, these were double-barrelled though, stronger than normal spirals which I'd had before). Took 1, didn't feel much for an hour, took another, still nothing for another half hour, took the last then they all hit me at once I had the night of my life just running around like a maniac talking/dancing randomly hehe great memory.

the best roll i've ever had was green incredibles, i bought a bag of 30 of them and had 3-4 different experiences with them, sharing them each time with friends. they're absolutely amazing, and no comedown at all. the majority of the time we were all in this parking lot surrounded with woods, it was awesome.:)

a white sassafras double stack of molly that had me rolling so hard i was seeing orbs and people that weren't there. I ate that shit at a Badfish concert and ive never rolled so hard at a concert.

noise_ said:
last week, rolling with my g/f
we took 110mg initial and than redropped 40mg of shiny mdma crystals... mhmm
peaking for about 5-6h

im soooo jealous of you... i remember last fall able to get for like 3 months pure mdma from these chemists, and now.... nothing it makes me sad inside....

Orange Cartier in 2001 in Toronto.. was one of my first times, had the most insance and nicest buzz for solid 6+ hours with a few friends and one of my ex's..

Good times..

The best roll I've ever eaten was a Green Apple. It was the only pill I've ever only had to eat one to roll my nuts off. I don't remember a lot of the night but I know it was fucking awesome.

Ginger Jack said:
Took two Green Ladies at school my freshmen year w/ my best friend who had one and it was his first time...

How on earth could you roll at school, during the daytime, and have a good time? Seems like a waste to me.

Anyways, I would have to say the best pills I had, were Yellow @'s. Domed on one side, and flat on the other, fairly large. Very very nice roll. Had to be about 5 years ago.

^^

I don't know about the being at school bit, but rolling during the day is actually pretty fun. :)

the best roll i took was yellow scorpion it was my first time rolling and me and some friends were just going around to different parties

the best roll i had was with my boyfriend at home on pink choppas that is the only pill we have tried so far that it has taken us all night long on one pill!!!!! it was bad ass