• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best Roll youve ever took and where.....

Euph4ia said:
How on earth could you roll at school, during the daytime, and have a good time? Seems like a waste to me.

Anyways, I would have to say the best pills I had, were Yellow @'s. Domed on one side, and flat on the other, fairly large. Very very nice roll. Had to be about 5 years ago.

Acctually, rolling at school was very fun, I timed it out for a special day.
We were watching movies in 4 out of my 6 classes. It was dark more than half of my roll. I just listen to techno during the movies, and when I was switching classes in the light I just kissed and hugged fine ass girls!
lol

I mixed 2 blue bacardi bats and 2 blue hearts. My boyfriend was rubbing my fingers over his lips and I swear I had a freakin orgasm!! The whole night was like that...just crazy intense horniness and each touch made me orgasm. It was the greatest ;)

Feb2007. Blue butterfly. I was rolling EXTREMELY hard, I thought I was going to die. AWESOME. At Sears, on the bed with my friend.

Pink Panthers back in 1997, those rolls were GODLY. Yum....

One pill was rolling bliss for 5 hours, godDAMN they were good....

Last edited:
Best pill you ever had?

What is the best pill you ever had? For me it was back in 2000/2001.

#1-- Blue skies. I had three of these and rolled for 12 hours. I beleive it was a strong MDA/MDMA combo.

#2--- White milleniums (sp) Had a 2000 printed on them. Came out in the yerar 2k obviously. Had 2 and was in heaven for 8 hours.

#3--- White Mitsubishis from 2001. They were very strong pills as well.

I have not came across anything like these in a long time granted I have been out of the loop for awhile because of my job. The last ime I rolled was in 2002 and they were white christmas trees with red specs. They were decent but no where near the others I have mentioned.

So what is the best pill you have ever experienced?

I had so many good pills back in the early '90s, I couldn't pick one out that was better than the rest. They would usually start coming on with a vengeance in about 15 minutes.
They were domed on both sides, white or off-white with either grey or brown flecks, sometimes a score on one side, about 15-20mm in diameter, about 1000-1500mg total weight.

im gonna list my all time favourites too hard to narrow it down to just 1

White dome
Orange mickey mouse
Green mitsubishi
Grey kangaroo

im sure ive had other fantastic ones but my tolerance was too high for me to score them

I'm going to go with the first time I did molly. Last summer at an outdoor edm concert.

mdma capsuals, at a outdoor rave which was situated on top of a mountain lookout, over-looking an amazing view of my whole city. was pretty unbeleivable. becos of the view + the good drugs, we felt very much on top of the world :)

Marshmallows (White Unmarked) pills the second time I ever did it. It was prolly how I developed my soft fabric fetish. Me and five others hit it with some of the best pills, still one of the most memorable.

Edit: back in 2002