• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best Roll youve ever took and where.....

Only done it once, my oldest brothers bachelor party, August 1st 2022, supplied to me by my former middle school history teacher who was also drunk as hell, like this guy can party lol. Told me stories of all his festival shenanigans, nitrous, smoking weed and cocaine with my brother after he'd get outta school. He always was so professional there too. I knew he drank and maybe smoked when I had him in 8th grade but Goddamn I could write a book over the stories he told me.

Incredible fucking night though. I don't know how much I took, I started with one tablet and then he kept coming out of nowhere giving me more, was grinding my teeth like crazy but smoking tons of weed helped and the euphoria with that combo was... absolute perfection. It's the only way I got to sleep. Felt a mild hangover like I'd had a few beers, that's about it. No depressive crash or anything.

I'm 29 and he was like 23 when he was teaching me so he was pretty young. A 39 year old partying that hard was just nuts to me lol. He doesn't look 39 at all either, you'd probably look at him and assume he's early 30s. All those drugs and still looking normal and young, seems unusual. But I think he practices moderation and then just goes hard when it is time to party. That night was chaotic, strange and very fun

With my my life partner on top floor of 20 story hotel in presidential suite. We talked VERY personally, fucked, talked again and went to sleep naturally. It was very deep shit. Like foundational, maybe. We’ll see :)

With my my life partner on top floor of 20 story hotel in presidential suite. We talked VERY personally, fucked, talked again and went to sleep naturally. It was very deep shit. Like foundational, maybe. We’ll see :)

That's an amazing story.

My wife and myself were (to the best of my knowledge) the first two people to taste MDAR (3,4-methylenedioxy aminorex) and, I might add, on the day we were married. After the wedding breakfast, I must add. We walked home hand in hand to find that a package had arrived with the very first sample.

I had previously tried MDMA but I have to say that 80mg of MDAR feels about midway between 100mg of MDA and 125mg of MDMA. SHE was obviously hugely impressed... I was just impressed that it was better than MDMA. THAT was a surprise.

That's an amazing story.

My wife and myself were (to the best of my knowledge) the first two people to taste MDAR (3,4-methylenedioxy aminorex) and, I might add, on the day we were married. After the wedding breakfast, I must add. We walked home hand in hand to find that a package had arrived with the very first sample.
MDMA with someone you are deeply in love with is like gift from God to be honest. I imagine in Heaven before the Fall - that’s what it was like.

Purple and yellow spaceman with glitter. Approximate time period would had to have been 2008 maybe east Texas.

First time It was sorta a fucked up situation at first. We met up with the dude in the back park lot of the apartments next door. There were four of us in the car. Deal was done in a few minutes he brought 20 we only got 16 to do at a later date. There were two other kinds mixed in pink superman and purple ice cream cones. We were about to get out when we saw flashing lights behind us.

Without missing a beat my buddy ripped open the cellophane , poured the pills into his hand and told everyone to take 5 , the dealer also took some to eat. It was f****** disgusting I still remember that taste. Frantically chewing ecstasy tablets and trying to get it down before the cops get to the window. There was a old blue Gatorade in the floorboard we all passed it around gagging.

I remember we were all pretty close friends even the dealer was like a really trusted dude. So we just went down the checklist of mumbling things like (just be cool ,check your pockets, anybody have any warrants?)

It had been quite a few seconds and still no knock on the window so we started kind of looking around to see what was going on. As we became aware it looked like they were pulling over someone next to us in the parking lot The cruiser had parked behind our car with the lights on but they were talking to the people in the car literally right next to us.

It was the most wonderfully impossible occurrence. We all started silently patting each other on the back. The patrol officer ended up turning off his lights and pulled out of the parking lot about 10 minutes later. We erupted into laughter. The dealer ended up reimbursing us a little bit for the one that he took. He insisted.

We rolled our f****** tits off and it was a great time it really was but it started out with that craziness. My next story I'll touch on more of the effects.

So the second time we had those purple and yellow spaceman with glitter. It was around the same time. Around the same area. Some of my friends had recently turned 18 and I wanted to get a bunch of tabs and take them to the strip club. We each took two to start out with on my recommendation. And then I think we took two more each later in the night. It was a perfect night.

45 minute onset, I remember being floored the entire time like 5 and 1/2 hours of just melting into my chair. You know the tracers and the music the strippers touching all over us it was absolutely wild. because I knew my friends were having a good time it just boosted my roll. We ended up going back home with a couple of strippers from the club which was really surprising given that we weren't loaded.

One of them was kind of gothic I guess you could say or emo I don't know. So of course I had to try on all of her clothes and she painted me up with the eyeshadow and the hairspray. It was just so oh f****** fun. We didn't even try to have sex them it was like all soo innocent. Like right there in that moment everyone was on the same page. We ended up staying up all night talking and laughing. Woke up around noon the next day so maybe like a 3-hour nap. We were pretty spent but I felt really good still. We just got in our car and went back to my house.

By the gods it was something I thought I'd never top. That night

The third or fourth or 10th time I had this same purple or yellow spaceman with glitter. Me and my best friend had been rolling a good amount at the time. I think we got like six or seven that particular day and we just split them up and took them all at once. I think we were on the way back from somebody's house and we stopped to get cigarettes and OJ and you know other random b*******. It had been like 15 minutes since we took them. And I was like coming up hard as f*** already. Inside the gas station standing in line I was floating, I knew I had to hurry up and get the f*** out of there.

I made eye contact with my buddy in line and he looked like a deer in the headlights and I automatically knew he was feeling the exact same sensation. Within the next 5 minutes we were rolling like crazy hard. We just laid our seats back in the car. I remember there was some like soft rock music playing in the gas station parking lot but that was it. And it was the most beautiful music I've ever heard. We were both breathing really intensely my skin felt like it was hot and cold and tingling. All the neck muscles and chest muscles were so tight. I laid my head back and closed my eyes and I felt the sensation that I was shooting through the Earth's crust flying backwards. The feeling was so intense that I remember coming back into my body and saying something to the order of, OOOHHHHFFFFTTTTDS!

My buddy looked at me smiling from ear to ear and said what was that!!

Then maybe 3 minutes later he kind of nodded off in the same manner and came back saying , woooosh!

We both in perfect synchronization screamed out, " did you feel that !!?

We must have driven home I don't remember the drive just bits and pieces. I remember the sound of the car on the pavement was so epic it was like a symphony.
We couldn't even talk words to each other we were just giggling and breathing really intensely. And every once in a while one of us would be like oh f***! Because that feeling of you flying backwards through the earth would just happen every couple of minutes.

It was definitely intense and it didn't detract away from the empathy it was just such a heavy physical onset and the whole duration was just absolutely like that. After that I have no memory of the rest of the night I have no idea where we went or what we did.

If I think back on it they were the same tabs from the same batch that I had had all those really intense clean rolls previously. I just chalked up the extra intensity that particular night due to the fact that we had been ingesting copious amounts of ecstasy at the time so maybe my body just had had enough.

And that was just one particular batch. And we had countless batches pass through our hands in those days. I did make a point to try to remember all the good ones but I can't even attempt to keep all of that in my memory. I can only remember the ones detailed because of other friends that I can reminisce with that were there and they can kind of fill in some of the blanks.

Good shit

I don't have a favorite role I have probably two or three favorite roles per year that I could remember for about 5 years. But I mean they were all really f****** good especially after I figured out pills reports.com back in the day that literally saved me a lot.