• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Acid Movies.

I dont know who said "Head" by the Monkees was the best tripped out film, but they're damn right... The weirdest, funniest, coolest film there is. Also, check out Dead Man, fucken weird and has an indian taking Peyote/

Four Rooms ...Quentin Tarantino
Requiem For a Dream >>> FOR SURE
Heavy Metal...cartoon
Deveils Advocate...bad ass
Anykind of Extreme Skiing videos like Warren Miller are really kewl it feels like you are skiing
SouthPark Movie
------------------
overdose for Christmas.......Give it up for lent

Not sure if any of you are into Anime, but Serial Experiments Lain was made fo tripping... its amazing, my friends and I stumbled on to it one night. Get it on DVD if you can... there are 13 episodes... 4 DVD's... you've never seen anything like it before, trust me.
-Mike

Age of Innocence!
------------------
--
It's only gay if you're the one on the bottom.

can't believe no one has mentioned "altered states" yet. fantastically bizarre!
"i feel like my heart is being touched by christ"
weaselboy

last time i tripped we wound up watching the neverending story, magnolia and parts of Fallen. all very good..
------------------
Not enough ecstacy for me, not enough life, joy, kicks, darkness, music, not enough night. - Kerouac

Another "Altered States" quote:
"I'm experiencing the birth agony of a mountain!!"

ok ok, i know what the original post asked, but if you've never seen it before, watch 2001: a space oddessy on acid.
niiiiiiceee

If you want to get really confused how about cool shit like Natural Born Killers or Lost Highway. If you're on a more childish mood, Wizard of Oz or Willy wonka's Chocolate Factory are really good.

ACID HOUSE...it has the smae guy from trainspotting in it ( forget his name )...it is 3 short stories of really fuct up people. Th esecond story is about a guy who has a really crazy acid trip and he goes into drug psychosis and is permanently high. he is tripping that he is a baby..a really fuct up baby...
...make sure you are fuct up for this mivie itherwise I dont think you could stand to watch it!!!
------------------
Be safe and have fun!!!! :) :)

There's a VERY strange movie called 'Some Of My Best Friend's Are' 'bout christmas eve in a gay bar. There's a great scene where a hustler trips out on the dancefloor.
And recommend watching the '5000 Fingers Of Doctor T' Written and designed by Doctor Seuss.

Where the Buffalo Roam is about trippin and shows people trippin. Flirting with disaster has an out of context scene where this adopted guy, on a journey to find his real parents, ends up at the home of family who manufatures LSD, and the real son sneaks 3 tabs into his food. The mother guides his trip. Interesting. What Dreams May Come is not about drugs, but could be. Its very visual, he dies and heaven for him is living inside his wifes paintings, beautiful stuff. I would recommend that. Be prepared, he does later have to venture in to 'hell' which has rather unpleasent visuals. Good overall.

check out pink floyd-the wall
its a really trippy movie...helps if ya like pink floyd....also what i reccomend if ya got the time do dark side of the rainbow(pink floyd-Dark Side of the Moon cd and wizard of oz at the same time) then watch the wall...very cool yet strange.

for me, watching old action movies always works. the best being,
PREDATOR
if u want some real fun and can be prepared to take some time, download winamp and the g-force plugin, play a trippy drum and bass (or similar) cd and let it go!!!! especially good if your pc has a TV-out so u can watch it thru ur television.. this also allows conversation, breaks, and not having to worry about story lines...
however!!!!,,, by the far the best film to watch whilst tripping, dropping, rollin even stoned is crouching tiger, hidden dragon - trust me, its mental

Pink Floyd - The Wall (duh)
Heavy Metal
Heavy Metal 2000
Fantasia
Fantasia 2000
SLC Punk
Trainspotting
Clockwork Orange
The Shining
Final Destination
Transformers: The Movie (my fav)
Excalibur (older Polanski flick)
Pretty much any other Kubrik film (except Eyes Wide Shut, bleh)
Ghost in the Shell
Ninja Scroll
bout all i can think of

Run Lola Run
wink.gif

Wow, I can't believe only one person mentioned Ghost In The Shell.....that movie is awesome.....kinda strange if you watch it on DVD on the full out japanese mode, LOL. It's always fucked up to hear other languages when your tripping, i always seem to think people know I'm fucked up and that they're talking about me.... :0)
------------------
~*You're attreacted to apperances, but it's someone's personality you end up falling in love with*~

Wow, I can't believe only one person mentioned Ghost In The Shell.....that movie is awesome.....kinda strange if you watch it on DVD on the full out japanese mode, LOL. It's always fucked up to hear other languages when your tripping, i always seem to think people know I'm fucked up and that they're talking about me.... :0)
------------------
~*You're attreacted to apperances, but it's someone's personality you end up falling in love with*~

Any potty time video, these go great with 2ct-7. You begin to think the little kids are evil.