• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Acid Movies.

alright, i gotta lot to say!
first and formost here are my picks:
event horizon WHOA!!!!
all the really fucked up movies they made in the 80's when i was a little kid:
labyrinth - fuckin LOVE david bowie +the muppets! it's great
the neverending story - the nothing!!!
the dark crystal - good call q-tip
and 2 movies from terry gilliam (who's fucked up plots and tripped out fantasy scenes are stellar even when your sober)
Brazil- just check it out
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
2 of my favorite movies of alll time! EVER!
oh yeah, Strobe, i love riki oh!!!! and the shaoulin movies!!! "chicken ass"
Bushmaster- Pi is incredible!!!! makes ya think!
and finally Profrommars- start the wizard of oz, when the mgm lion roars the third time, start dark side of the moon, turn the tv volume down. don't foget that the cd is shorter than the movie and push repeat all on the cd player!!!
ps halcyon9- you stole my dj name!!
wink.gif

------------------
andy c is god and I am the original evil junglist
(dave stop humping the pa)

So, when the cd restarts will it keep synchronized with the movie or, you just will be too fucked up to care anymore?
Thanks anyway, I really wasnt to try this thing although I'm not much of a person who trips at home...anyway, thanks.
Peace.
------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."
–William Blake
*ProFromMars*

Tron, the movie it self is kinda gay, but mute the tv, put on some trance, and things get pretty fucked up.
Kinda gay!?!.....I think NOT!!
hehe sorry I like that movie
smile.gif

Two things:
1. If you did not like a movie do not say it is 'gay', unless it is a gay movie. It is rather offensive to use gay as an insult.
2.s p i d e r is right, Baraka would be the shit on acid.The absolute shit

keep it simple
funny shit of people stacking scateboards
i have this video
from funniest home videos
of babies spewing to classical music
its the shiznitz of tripping viewing-
you cant stop laughing
also worlds most shocking moments
is funny as shit
------------------
"The glitter and the baggy clothes ... None of that was my idea."
-- Vanilla Ice

Scooby Doo is always phat when trippin, or even just blazed, Shagie and Scooby are alway tripin, always seeing shit, always hearing shit(ZoNkS sCoOb!) They're always freakin, always paranoid. Then they come down and the got the munchies, ain't that some shit. Makes ya wonder. And the classic Scooby Doo had some triped out animation too.
------------------
"I'm just rolling, blowing up, peaking on mah bean, Blew mah nose witha page from mah favorite magazine" me

i think it was phreex that said "the lunch"
hell yes, that is sum weird shit
i watched that fryin like all fuck, i couldnt follow it at all, hell weird
fuckin bug typewriters things
man thats weird

Has anyone seen Fantastin Planet? It's an old 70's movie. It's what Jennifer Lopez is watchin when she smokes that joint in the cell. It'll take you on a wild ride and you'll understand everything at the very end. I got it at Wal-Mart in the $5 bin. It can be found at amazon.com

I don't understand why anybody has talked about Sargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club band...man, that's a trip.
PEace.
------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."
–William Blake
*ProFromMars*

THe YELLOW SUBMARINE..
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Peace.
------------------
–William Blake
*ProFromMars*

Chech & Chong, clasic 420 film.
Roman Polanski's Macbeth, ok not instantly drug connected but pretty cool when your tripin.

Chech & Chong, clasic 420 film.
Roman Polanski's Macbeth, ok not instantly drug connected but pretty cool when your tripin.

"Love and a .45" was designed to be trippy, best movie I've ever seen while tripping.
You'll be in for a wild ride if you pick up that movie
smile.gif

Love and a .45, sorry about the long pause i think i just blacked out for a couple of days. anyway i see someone else mentioned this, there is rampant drug abuse in this movie, and the lead characters are relly likeable, other movies with drug use are THe out of towners with steve martin (i think that is what it is called) steve takes an aspirin from a guy in jail which turns out to be acid, about the only good five minutes in the whole movie. the trip-written by jack nicholson and starring peter fonda. all about an lsd trip.

i watched love and a 45 a few times and i didnt even realize that peter fonda was virgil until i got the dvd and listened to the directors commentary. ther protagonists get 1000mcg,s of sandoz purple liquid acid from starlenes parents as a wedding present and they drop at the end to explore the mystery of love. the best thing about this movie is the philosophical makeup of the lead character watty watts, you gotta see this movie

Akira's been mentioned a coupla times, but I just gotta add my person endorsement. That film is an amazing headfuck on acid or shrooms. Just try not to get sucked into Tetsuo's insanity, I swear I almost flipped.
That film has him seeing a whole heap of shit, so I guess that qualifies as someone tripping *in* a film. Have phun DuFF...
------------------
00000000:41F000001
00000004:1AFF
00000006:47000004

Ninja Scroll. Very cool when you're fucked up.
One of the stupidest things I did.. I watched The Exorcist(Director's Cut) while i was very stoned. Scared the living daylights out of me.

Requeim for a dream...hands down the most fucked up movie trippin. Phat as hell but just plain fucked up. Anyone seen it yet. I haven't seen the unedited version how is it different does anyone know?peace
------------------
"We're just two lost souls swimmin in a fish bowl, year after year"- Pink Floyd
"Monkey where u at..monkey"-Arsonists
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- Jimi Hendrix