• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Rebirth of the low dose DMT appreciation thread!

Weighed doses are probably different that ingested doses. I've found that the DMT tends to recrystallize on the glass pipe anyway.

Maybe I'm just crazy, but does anyone else actually enjoy the taste of DMT? Cleaning out the last few mg that has recrystalised in the pipe is always fun.

Also, would there be any benefit to insuflating low doses if one has freebase DMT, or is vaporizing the best way to go?

I usually like doing low doses while on LSD or mushrooms.

There is a certain enjoyment that comes with the smell and taste.

last night, one of my old tour buddies and I par took on some DMT oil (I left it evaped to long and ran out of solvant to freeze them out, and lately they seem to NEVER crystalise on there own!) but anyways, I just rollled a bunch of crushed mint on the oil and whoa man, it was a weird DMt experience, felt realy mechanical and lasted for at least 30mins, this was off of three tokes with break inbetween each one to pass the pipe. I had an AWESOME body high and that echoing effects in my hearing and the visuals seemed to just circulate what ever I was looking at like a tick tock of a clock. a weird thing about it though was that with the mint it seemed to have no DMT taste besides in my nose.. dont know, dont care, it was awesome!

e1evene1even said:
Maybe I'm just crazy, but does anyone else actually enjoy the taste of DMT? Cleaning out the last few mg that has recrystalised in the pipe is always fun.

Nope, I love the taste and smell of DMT. Actually, I enjoy the smell of a variety of psychedelic chemicals, but DMT takes first prize there. It is, however, one of the only ones I actually like to taste. 8o

I smell DMT everywhere sometimes Its OK I'm so happy Just took a low dose per your recommendation YOUkai :)

First time smoking DMT in awhile---quite nice :)

Next time I get the mid-week blues, I've decided I'm going to vaporize a bit of DMT and see how that remedy works. That may not be this week though... happiness is coursing through my energy fields :)

Iv been enjoying low doses alot lately.
Seems like something happened to my lungs and i can no longer take more than 2 hits without coughing the rest out. So low doses are all i can do, still enjoyable though.
But tonight ill see how this "machine" works.
Hope i finally get to breakthrough

I find low doses nice, I enjoy the trippyness of it but I wish there was an easier way to get a high dose. I also find smoking it harsh and am usually too disoriented to take a 3rd hit when the time rolls around. I made a "machine last night using clay and a broken wine bottle and of course the steel wool. Giving it the first go tonight :)

A few times I have smoked 15mgs in one hit it was nice. I gave me a look at DMT from the outside. I break though easy 30mgs and I am usually immersed in DMT land. But 15mgs of DMT seems to just come about like a cloud and I can see and feel its presence instead of been totally absorbed in it. It is kind of like always jumping in the ocean and swimming but once in a while climbing the hill and looking at it from a distance. My last low dose I had almost no visuals just a powerful feeling of the presence of DMT it was awe inspiring.
DMT is awesome….

my first an only experiment with dmt thus far was with what couldnt have been more than 10mg, and it probably wasn't a very effective method of smoking. Suprisingly, it had quite an effect, however. i won't really go into it, as one of the ideas that formed in my mind during it was the thought that "why are you always trying to take what you're seeing and try to quantify and remember and describe it to other people? Just be here now". I dont think I could go into it if i wanted!

wake 'n' deem FTW for a positive attitude throughout the day :)

& hello to moracca who I had the pleasure of chilling with recently :D

I am rebirthing this thread in honor of GP's new nephew. I smoked a few low doses of DMT this evening and am feeling the love <3 Andy congrats! I did infact think of your nephew during the trip and it put a smile on my face :D

And youkai, wherever you are, this thread was one of my beautiful thoughts during the trips and I hope you are doing well and living a love filled life my friend.

Low doses of dmt (and some nitrous) are a BEAUTIFUL thing. <3

and i must say that I have had 100's of experiences with DMT since my last post in this thread. Bout friggin time it came back to life <3

om om om om om
nom nom nom nom nom

low dose dmt is lovely
'hey so i've got this neat drug and um when you take it you just sort of, um, you realize the underlying natural perfect beauty of the world.'

geeesh. so subtle, so fantastic.

So what is a low dose of DMT ?????????

IMO 25mg or less.

but its all subjective i suppose.

The effects are what would classify it as a low dose rather than the amount you smoked.

For me? Who knows. It's a light puff of smoke held for 'not too long but just long enough,' immediately followed by lots of awesome.

DMT is not something I bother to weigh out, nor do I believe it is at all necessary. In order to smoke enough to be ass kicking you have to be pretty intentional about it, in my experience.