• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Rebirth of the low dose DMT appreciation thread!

IMO 25mg or less.

but its all subjective i suppose.

The effects are what would classify it as a low dose rather than the amount you smoked.

Exactly - I've smoked a lot & been underwhelmed & subsequently smoked a minute amount & had to drop the pipe after a single hit of the very same product - strange stuff - low dose is nice tho just actually nailing it down to a weight figure seems difficult for me.

I never weigh my DMT when I smoke. I just throw a knifetipful in the vape and blast until I achieve the desired level of enlightment :)

Also it's convenient, when you don't need to reload the vape between each session ;)

Seems like an appropriate time to bump this thread - was feeling kinda lethargic this afternoon, so I took a little hit of DMT. Was REALLY nice, gave me a quick energy boost and plastered a big grin on my face. :)

Great when that's what you're aiming for, but boy is it frustrating when you really want to blast off, heh.

I love low dose dmt it seems a safe stimulant and excellent for getting rid of a hangover or waking you up if you've smoked too much weed the night before..
Everything becomes so much better it focuses the mind and rids the limbs of restlessness and lethargy, clears up headaches and aches and pains, basically makes you feel well with no side-effects at all!

i tried a low dose DMT trip...

was throughly underwhelmed....

It was like a 10-15 minutes of visuals. Then it was over... and i was left feeling only like i had not done nearly enough...

^ Low dose DMT is usually done less for the DMT visual experience and more for the mood change and smaller perception changes.

I love low dose DMT. It gives me such an euphoric feeling of well-being.

^ Low dose DMT is usually done less for the DMT visual experience and more for the mood change and smaller perception changes.

Very well said, I love the low dose DMT experience. I do many more low dose trips than mid and high dose trips but I can't say that I like one more than the other, just that they are all different experiences, actually every experience is very different, even if the dose is the same, that's what I love about Dimitri.

Does anyone have issues with their breathing feeling really weird on low or med doses of DMT? It seems like my lungs are either completely full or empty, and the process between the two feels foreign to me.

Yeah, I get an uncomfortable feeling in my chest from both DMT and 5-meo-DMT. I was hoping DMT wouldn't have that but it does. It's something to do with heart/lungs but I can't pinpoint it. Not the most pleasant of sensations when going into a powerful tryptamine experience.

Low dose DMT is bad for me. I get nonstop waves of paranoia unless I break right through the glass-mandala ceiling of hyperspace into full on tryptaminic bliss.

I love the feeling in the chest after low dose DMT. It's just the capacity to breathe more. It's really an opening of the heart chakra (that sensation). For me, at least.

I love the feeling in the chest after low dose DMT. It's just the capacity to breathe more. It's really an opening of the heart chakra (that sensation). For me, at least.

Yeah, for me it's the kind of tension that feels like would be absolute bliss if it were surrendered to. Kind of like the come-up of a profound trip. Full of tension and anxiety and then all of a sudden you let go and you're flooded with anxiolytic, heart opening bliss. I need more experience with DMT. It's the speed at which it hits that gets me all tense and anxious.

dmt low doses (10-15 mg) is more or less gentler than mushrooms? how is dmt at low dosages compared to other classic psychedellics (shrooms, lsd, 2c-b...)? Dmt for one side scaries me (enter a totally new dimension in two seconds? the "speed" scaries me), but for other side the "harmony " and rewarding beautiful mystical experiences from different people reports, attracts me... One cuestion more please, is possible smoke it with a regular weed vaporizer (vaporstar, vaporgenie...)?

Last edited:
One cuestion more please, is possible smoke it with a regular weed vaporizer (vaporstar, vaporgenie...)?

I recently purchased a glass VaporGenie (and love it) and was also wondering if it's good to vaporize DMT. If it is, I assume it would make the pipe stink though. Is it easy to clean the DMT residue using some rubbing alcohol (how I normally clean my glass)?

dmt low doses (10-15 mg) is more or less gentler than mushrooms? how is dmt at low dosages compared to other classic psychedellics (shrooms, lsd, 2c-b...)?

My opinion, that low dose of DMT, smoked, is like being at the peak of 5 dried grams of mushrooms for about 3-4 minutes. People are different. I can break through at 25 + mgs. The same dose can be light or heavy depending on what the DMT wants to do at the time, which is probably why we get nervous before partaking. :)

I believe it is important that if someone is going to use DMT to breakthrough at least once. However I feel that low doses are completely under rated. It can be a good healing and very psychedelic medicine at lower doses. Breakthroughs usually can not be brought back into regular awareness so sometimes the astonishment is the only part remembered. But lower doses for sure are useful.

My opinion, that low dose of DMT, smoked, is like being at the peak of 5 dried grams of mushrooms for about 3-4 minutes. People are different. I can break through at 25 + mgs. The same dose can be light or heavy depending on what the DMT wants to do at the time, which is probably why we get nervous before partaking. :)

I believe it is important that if someone is going to use DMT to breakthrough at least once. However I feel that low doses are completely under rated. It can be a good healing and very psychedelic medicine at lower doses. Breakthroughs usually can not be brought back into regular awareness so sometimes the astonishment is the only part remembered. But lower doses for sure are useful.

WTF??!! 10mg of DMT = 5 grams of dried mushrooms?? I never took more than 2 grams of dried mushrooms8o, and even this seemed powerful.. oh my god! I don´t know if I will can handle this 8(