• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Rebirth of the low dose DMT appreciation thread!

I like small amounts of DMT because while I "learn" more from the breakthrough experiences, low dose leaves me still somewhat conscious and euphoric. The last time I did a low dose I watched as purple beams of energy radiated off my tv stand and danced for me all around the room. That was a lot more enjoyable than when I broke through and "experienced" DMT for what it truly is, though I don't think people should miss out on the "real" experience of breakthrough.

WTF??!! 10mg of DMT = 5 grams of dried mushrooms?? I never took more than 2 grams of dried mushrooms8o, and even this seemed powerful.. oh my god! I don´t know if I will can handle this 8(

No freaking freaktech. ;) Really though, maybe for you it will be like 2 grams. It's over with quick though and at 10 minutes not a trace. (at least for me). Start slow. Have no fear. Nothing can prepare you for that though.

High doses are wonderful too.

DMT is wonderful. <3

Ah DMT ~ who weighs vaping doses anyway ~ load the pipe smoke till you cannot smoke anymore then .........................................%$"***^)(+"£!¬¬"$£" wahoooooo boom and other equally ineffective verbal attempts at description.

In my experience this Method seems to be the best method for DMT to work. Even when using "The Machine"

You simple smoke until you forget how to, or chicken out ;) witch ever comes first=D

WTF??!! 10mg of DMT = 5 grams of dried mushrooms?? I never took more than 2 grams of dried mushrooms8o, and even this seemed powerful.. oh my god! I don´t know if I will can handle this 8(

For the record
"freaktech" experience is from a particular batch/strains he is use to. I wouldn't quite generalizes the potencies of one strain of Mushroom over the next like that. Agreed this is your experience. I just want to point out to the newbie concerning Mushroom Potency they can vary from batch to batch and strain to strain greatly. Just keep that I'm mind.

In my experience with many different types of mushroom on this planet;
for example, Psilocybe Cubensis B+ compared to Psilocybe Cubensis Thailand-Koh Samui are worlds apart in potency. I should say the % of the psychedelic drug in a dried gram varies from strain to strain.

When I've taken 5-grams of dried Psilocybe Cubensis B+; if taken indoors for example, during the peek, you my not no longer be able to see the windows and doors in the room you may be tripping in etc...

On the other hand I get the same type experience having only taking 2grams dried Psilocybe Cubensis Koh Samui. Now taking 5grams of Koh Samui is like "am i on earth still" so to speak trip.

Back To DMT
Yeah it's great smoked in small amounts or even smoked during the peek of a mushroom high:)

Namaste

No freaking freaktech. ;) Really though, maybe for you it will be like 2 grams. It's over with quick though and at 10 minutes not a trace. (at least for me). Start slow. Have no fear. Nothing can prepare you for that though.

High doses are wonderful too.

DMT is wonderful. <3

How is the come up at this low doses? Is more harsh than shrooms come up? The shrooms come up can be very frightening for me and almost panicky for the first 30-40 minutes, its a intoxicating feeling with the sensation that my head exploding and i feel risk or fainting or something, very debilitating... more later, this intoxicated feeling is replaced for the enjoyness and calm of shrooms world, with lots of laughter, acute distortion of time and difficult concentration

I've just had my mind totally blown for the first time by DMT, and I'm still in awe of what just hapenned. I would call it fucking unbelievable, real magic and awesome beyond comprehension, if it didn't sound so trite.

After hitting a nice dose, I felt compelled to get up and walk through my apartment. The world around me was morphing into different forms, for real, as real as I see it awake. Not like other psychedelics where I can clearly separate the illusions from reality.

And then, I became possessed. Someone was operating my body like a puppet, and I was just a passenger. I could sense the waves of energy coursing invisible towards my body, my hand rising to meet them, and then I felt them flowing through my body, swirling it into a dance. The amount of beauty, the vividness and complexity of what I saw when I closed my eyes was unbelievable. The world around me was shifting between different universes, each with its own texture of matter, color palette, level of complexity and fluidity. The dominant thought I had was wow, there actually is a lot more to life than I had thought... :)

I was reading a thread about whether there are persisting benefits from smoking DMT. I don't know about depression, but for derealization, existential doubt and ennui it's just what the doctor ordered. If I had thought I had seen it all, and imagined all that the universe has to offer, this has blown my mind far, far away again.

I tried for the first time a very low dose of dmt 8-10 mg. Was beautiful, a deep psychedelic euphoria and very pleasurable body oriented effects is all I felt. Felt like on top of a mushroom trip but with none of the side effects of mushrooms and without confusion. As dmt os suggested to no form tolerance, this experience would be repeteable at same intensity if only take 3-4 times a week? The afterglow even day after was impressive too, i felt very positive, seems too good to be true

8)
I tried for the first time a very low dose of dmt 8-10 mg. Was beautiful, a deep psychedelic euphoria and very pleasurable body oriented effects is all I felt. Felt like on top of a mushroom trip but with none of the side effects of mushrooms and without confusion. As dmt os suggested to no form tolerance, this experience would be repeteable at same intensity if only take 3-4 times a week? The afterglow even day after was impressive too, i felt very positive, seems too good to be true

very timely this should come around, I have been playing with low dose DMT and Changa for sometime. What I have learnt last night is what many have said, she has her own agenda. Now I don?t mean that in the spiritual sense. My 10-15mg experiements have all varied so much. Last night 10mg on top of 10x Caapi produced quite a anxious tearing from reality, could hear the carrier wave and just felt broken beyond repair.

Now i appreciate it was in combo with Caapi but the same doses only yielded pretty patterns before. The message here is it will tell you if you are doing it to regularly without the correct intent. so yes you can dose regularly but make sure you know why you are or what you are trying to achieve.

this isn’t a don’t use it recreationally statement as I believe each to their own it?s just a warning that with this one you cannot expect the same experience twice.

I am quite the advocate for really low dose before meditation or martial arts. Very centering and clears the cobwebs out. But I do this twice a month.

I agree with you. I have been experimenting with Changa, and even though I never have broken through with it I can feel that the seriousness is there and it could take you at any moment if it wanted to.

It is a very euphoric and great feeling psychedelic, with amazing headspace and patterns. However, I can feel the pull when I am on it, and even though I have had the urge to use it recreationally, I dare not, as I think it could spiral fast.

I agree with you. I have been experimenting with Changa, and even though I never have broken through with it I can feel that the seriousness is there and it could take you at any moment if it wanted to.

It is a very euphoric and great feeling psychedelic, with amazing headspace and patterns. However, I can feel the pull when I am on it, and even though I have had the urge to use it recreationally, I dare not, as I think it could spiral fast.

Sorry to go off topic but one thing I have been loving is vaping Caapi and Caapi x10/20 with blue lotus. After going through loosing my father and performing CPR for 60 Mins whilst waiting for a delayed ambulance this has helped the most. I occasionally throw some Changa or dmt in to the mix. Getting in touch with different flowers and herbs regularly has helped me build a relationship with them.

the other thing is 300mg cubensis cap with 2g of Caapi leaf and a little lotus as a tea, no cheese or beer that day.
. Great medicine and surprisingly mental but light enough to be a sophisticated micro dose that has been the best anti depressant out there. 50mg of MDMA has also bee thereputic.

Yesterday repeated at same dosage and I got the same euphoria, but i'll try to not repeat more than once a week anyway to not get used to the feeling