• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

NCAA March Madness 2007 - Bluelight Style

TheLoveBandit

Indefinite break from BL - contact other admin
Aight - hoorah for the new forum :D Just in time for march madness. I've set up a bracket for those who wish to participate.

Group Name is "Bluelight.ru"
Password is "mdma"

http://bluelight.mayhem.sportsline.com/e

should be the link (yes, I've set it up on CBS Sportsline, as their system has never screwed anyone up to my knowledge). You'll have to register (if you don't already have an ID) and I'd ask that you have some reference to your BL name in the user ID so we know who you are. Also you can reply here saying your screenname there is whatever :\ I'll try to add a few other managers so I'm not holding up anyone's efforts to join in the fun.

I've limited it to one entry per person, and we'll work out some sort of reward for our winner.

When is the deadline for making picks?

Question
When is the deadline for making picks?

Answer
The deadline for making picks is 11:00am ET on Thursday 3/15.

I'll play :)

Haven't done this since high school.
btw, my picks are under joe mama.

Ohio State ftw! well, maybe. they are for sure peaking in the right time of the year, beating Wisconsin the second time this year, handily 66-49. the last OSU game was so crazy, the whole crowd was chanting ONE MORE YEAR right in Greg Oden's Shaq-like grill!

Just seeing if anyone else wants in before the games begin.

i am ******
i have no idea who to pick so i just clicked on which names i liked best :)

Last edited:
Damn, female intuition will win again with no foundation in facts :X We might as well crown a_c the winner now.

hehe, james looked it over and made me change a few things. so there is some basis in fact :p

dammit if only i'd seen this yesterday. i'm still participating in a pool through my local radio station though. :\

I'm 5/8 as of yet. Not awful, but it had better get better from here on out.

Ahh yes and I will have you Buckeyes know, I have you going all the way in both pools I entered. School spirit be damned, I think you guys have the horses to win it.

Need some clarification here. Current entrants are:

• drew hokey = drew345
  • fruit fly = fruitfly
  • g nine = a_c
  • joe mama = ravinpunk
  • Love Bandit = TheLoveBandit
  • Michael Hunt = huntmich
  • Robby Pelot = ???
  • christopher rhodes = ???

If I don't know who the BLer is, they will be disqualified from winning anything. Speaking of which, anyone want to offer suggestions on what the winner should get?

On topic, I'm also watching the NIT, hoping I don't get burned out on too much basketball. With the NIT I'm pulling for all my SEC teams, which have done reasonably well thus far :) And, Vandy made a decent showing in it's opener, but I doubt they'll get much further (heh, didn't expect Washington State to beat Oral :\ but I now believe they can overcome Vanderbilt). Other than that, I'll be boo-ing the ACC where I can (damn VCU got close and couldn't do it to Duke :X), and looking for Big10+1 teams to blow it (despite the fact I think OSU will be final 4 and Wisconsin will make a deep run). Eh, wait and see I suppose. It sucks not everything is televised unless you go to a bar or pay for the package broadcast :\

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy SHIT!!!!! VCU WON???? I gave up with 10 min left and them down by 11 :D

i think i am going to yell at my BF, my picks were doing better before he missed with them :X

and i think the winner should get a million dollars. you didn't say the prize had to be realistic.

Okay, but what realistic prize may I bestow up on our winner? Or must everyone pony up?

Unrealistic? Winner gets to parade around naked on a web cam for all the losers to watch her striptease victory dance.

/me cheers for a_c to win ;)