• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

NCAA March Madness 2007 - Bluelight Style

Flucken Ohio State :X Granted, I've got them moving on in my brackets, but c'mon - down by 17 at half? They shouldn't have won. And tbh, I was really pulling for SIU despite having Kansas in my brackets. I'm concerned that KU has had it's near death experience and will be stronger than ever here on out. I'd say the same for OSU, but they've done this twice in a row now...perhaps they just need to live life on the edge? I'm concerned that my Gators are going to stub their toe on Butler tonight. Probably just paranoia and insecurity on my part, but I'm worried.

I want it to be OhioState - Florida so bad I could almost pee my pants!
I know Im a horrible person for cheering against Tennessee last night but I just couldnt help it!

Incidently I do have a good Tennessee joke!

Why are the Volunteers colors That gross orange color?

So they can go Go to the game on Saturday, Go hunting on Sunday, and Go pick up trash on Monday! :)

59 me
Chris R 58
drew 63
g nine 55
joe mamma 57
tlb 58
mike h 42

Last edited by a moderator:
damn I wish I had noticed this before now, I'm just not spending the same time on BL as I used to, fucking real life.

Regardless though, I'm obviously pulling for UF to win it out, and as much as I was rooting for Tenn last night (gotta pull for the SEC when they're not against the gators) Another OSU UF matchup would make my avatar pertinent for even longer...and we already demolished them once.

We wont need Mike Miller this time against Butler.

I was in class when I typed that for your information...Just wasn't paying that much attention.

I gotta do a couple things, but I'll call you in a while, see if you wanted to do something tonight or if orgo is going to consume your entire weekend.

if Ohio State wins it all this would be the second time ever I've picked the correct National Championship team, first time being UNC in 1999. which is amazing because I suck at March Madness, but surprisingly my paper brackets are doing well.

Ohio State stole the show at the end of the Memphis game. although I would LOVE to see an OSU VS UF championship, I don't think the Gators are anywhere near that good. sorry chompers.

Last edited:
hehe, good luck though. it sure is a close one. for us basketball junkies this is the greatest time of the year, all games are more or less close.

Going into final four

1 drew hokey 81 Kansas (180)
2 Robby Pelot 80 Florida (157)
3 joe mama 79 Ohio St. (138)
4 christopher rhodes 75 North Carolina ()
5 Love Bandit 72 Florida (123)
6 g nine 68 Ohio St. (187)
7 Michael Hunt 55 Ohio St. (135)

bitches? all that air pollution out there in cali is gettin to your brain ! ;)

For teh g8r h8ts, and more specifically, those who want to make fun of Noah

noah-machine.gif

more at the link, a bit of funny images for you :)

Last edited:
Making bets....taking names.....

Looking to paint the state of Ohio to Orange&Blue :)

Id like to be known as 'of the glorious state of Florida' if I win the bracket ;)

Final Rankings

Code:
Rank	Team Name	Score	Correct	Best Score	Best Correct	Champion
1	Robby Pelot	100	49	100	49	Florida (157)
2	joe mama	89	47	89	47	Ohio St. (138)
3	Love Bandit	87	44	87	44	Florida (123)
4	drew hokey	81	48	81	48	Kansas (180)
5	christopher rhodes	75	46	75	46	North Carolina ()
6	g nine  	73	43	73	43	Ohio St. (187)
7	Michael Hunt	60	37	60	37	Ohio St. (135)
8	fruit fly	0	0	0	0	()

Looks like beenhead is our winner!!! :D

I hereby dub thee 'of the glorius state of Florida' for the remainder of the month. PM me if you find something more appropriate during that time frame.

YAY Thanks guys! Florida Deserved it, Danny Wuerfull would be proud of me!

Go Gators