• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

NCAA March Madness 2007 - Bluelight Style

teehee

ND getting beat soundly by Winthrop :D A lot of talking heads were saying early that Winthrop would be one to watch, but I'm just giddy watching ND get beat - I HATE anything ND related, so this is wonderful. And Wisconsin....ah, #2 of the Big 10+1 conference....down at half to Texas A&M-Corpus Christi by 8, and had been trailing 24 to 7 :D I hope I'm not jinxing anything here.

Aggghhhhh, while I am enjoying most of the games, I suck at my picks :\ My thanks to fruitfly for failing to fill anything out so we have a guaranteed last place person :D

Chris Rhodes 45
Drew Hockey 45
Beenhead 43
g nine 43
Joe mamma 42
TLB 40
Michael Hunt 37

all this if oregon wins

Last edited by a moderator:
standings going into sweet 16

1 drew hokey 51
2 christopher rhodes 49
2 g nine 49
4 joe mama 48
5 Robby Pelot 47
6 Love Bandit 46
7 Michael Hunt 39

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the only prize I can think of (besides gloating rights) is to allow the person to pick their own title for a month. It'd be better if we had more people playing, but it was kind of short notice.

Sound like a decent prize, or am I making too much out of this?

Trick question. It's March Madness, you can't make too much out of it ;)

I think its a pretty cool one! In the slight chance of me winning Id like to be known as "Jesus' Mentor" :)

i like the idea of a custom title. i'm sure if i win i could come up with something so awesome that it would blow everyone away.

of course, i have been told there is no way in hell that pitt is making it as far as i predicted :\

Yah, mine was a preliminary title, I may think of a new one! I think we all should get titles ( I hate losing :()

But I believe the next round will give a good idea of the winner

I'm doing significantly better on my paper bracket. My southwest bracket is downright fucked there (I had Duke vs. Illinois in the elite 8, don't know what the fuck I was thinking there). But I have 11/16 in this round, which by my calculations, is not too shabby.

i realize being tied for second in a game with 7 people isn't super amazing... but i find it funny that i am in last place in my BF's work thingy, and second on here. and i used the same picks for both.

either you people know even less about basketball than me or my BF works with psychics :p