• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Pupil Dilation - Cures and Excuses

try to use some silly colored or weird textured lenses...u know like spirals or dunno..they can hide pupils . if police asks u can tell him that u r coming from a party or smt thats why u put those silly lenses...... and if he says put them off :

1- u can tell him that u dont have their cases with ya
2- ur hands are not clean

I dont think that any other silly questions can came from him

....go and chek which one is the most suitable one for ya from any optical store or wuteva I dunno... it will be enough for police Im sure but dunno about ur family if they ask u the reason to put them...... hehe

Last edited:
Jabbawaya said:
"I'm on a psychedelic drug."

Last I checked that doesnt work too well ;)

My best advice, come home LATE at night or EARLY morning. In the event you encounter a parent, squint your eyes and say you are tired. Hardly the most scientific approach, but its worked for me before

>>Last time I tripped, my pupils were expanding and contracting very quickly. Just sorta sitting there, pulsing.>>

Did a sober observer confirm this? ;)

ebola

JuggaloMatt said:
most of the time, when one pupil is bigger than the other, it is due to some sort of damage to the brain, so if one pupil is bigger than the other by alot i would say you sure are suffering from damage being done to the brain........thats a fact.
Dude, it could just mean that something is putting pressure on the visual nerve. There doesn't have to be any damage done...

crOOk

JuggaloMatt said:
most of the time, when one pupil is bigger than the other, it is due to some sort of damage to the brain, so if one pupil is bigger than the other by alot i would say you sure are suffering from damage being done to the brain........thats a fact.

Proof?

DeathByDefault said:
Here are some excuses I've used in the past
1) Tell the cop you had eye surgery a few weeks prior and your eyes are still healing

2)Tell them you forgot your contacts and your eyes get very irritated and strained when you don't have them on

3)If one eye is bigger then the other tell them that you only have one contact in and you only have monocular vision so the one thats bigger is basically blind in that eye

I have used all of these excuses in the past with success , although my eyes are obviously messed up anyways ( used to have a bad lazy eye and monocular vision). One time I even had my parents come in to the police station and confirm that my eyes are indeed messed up and the cops let me go since it was a "unique" situation

Wait... the cops booked you for dilated pupils? WTF?

Black Octagon said:
The best strategy by FAR is to stay the fuck away from parents until you're straight again.

Definately. If you're planning on tripping, make sure that if and when you come in contact with the narcs it's already been too long for you to worry about.

I did 6 hits of acid two fridays ago, it was degraded a little bit so it was equivalent to 2 hits of some good shit. I took them at about 7:00-7:30. Felt silly at 8:00-8:30. Went to a football game around 9, and left 10 minutes later because when you're frying, you kinda realize high school sports suck. It's the same thing over and over again. And I was peaking around 9:30-11:30. I had to be home at 12, and when I got home I yelled to the narcs that I was home, and they just mumbled a quiet "okay" inbetween a long "moaaannn". They were in bed. Score! I went downstairs booted up ma PC and watched some trippy shit, and I was still jacked too, lol. My mouse cursor had like an aura to it 8o

eyes.jpg

blase deviant said:
Wait... the cops booked you for dilated pupils? WTF?

Yes they did, as soon as I got out of my car a "drug recognition" officer came upto me and shined a flashlight in my eyes, and told me that I was high since my pupils were large, I denied it and they took me to the station to take a drug recognition test, which involved them measuring my pupils, blood pressure, my pulse and various motor vehicle tests like walking on the line

LSD and Pupil Dilation

Ive read in the big and dandy LSD thread it does cause dilation however, my question is how much do the pupils dilate? Ive take LSD in small, and med doses and never noticed my own pupils dilate. How easy would it be to spot for some one who didnt know you were on acid?

The pupils dilate significantly (more pupil than iris), but you will have to be more concerned about your behavior than your pupils if you are trying to hide it.

I undersand that aspect to it, most people Ive talked to while tripping usually dont know until I tell them Im tripping. Thanks for the answer though

I understood the behavior part however not the answer to the dilation, most people that Ive been around while tripping are not the best at recognizing things like that and it was mostly in lower lighting type settings. The main reason I thought about this question was for day time tripping.

LSD dilates pupils like nothing else I've ever seen - I've got two different sized pupils due to getting a piece of metal in my eye, but with LSD the larger of the two almost becomes just pupil (the iris is difficult to make out as I have dark brown eyes)