• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Pupil Dilation - Cures and Excuses

The only way to explain absolutely gigantic pupils that I know of is to say you got them dilated at the eye doctor. That can end up lasting a while so the excuse can pretty much always work. On E or acid, my pupils don't get ridiculously huge so it isn't a big deal for me. In high school, I rolled on a field trip to six flags and was able to talk to teachers without them noticing anything. Most of the time, the eyes aren't the give away that you are rolling or tripping, but rather the confirmation. If you can hold your shit together, most people won't look at your eyes and assume you're under the influence of drugs.

My pupils are dilated because of medicine I take. This medicine helps my pain in my back but it also causes my pupils to dilate so I can't go outside without sunglasses on. But i don't want to always where sunglasses but without them i can actually feel my retinas burning. with the sunglasses on though i look ridiculous i am open to suggestions but i will absolutely not do illegal drugs or any drugs at all except for what is prescribed by my doctor any help

the only time I've ever started to look into someones eyes to try and see if they're fucked up is when i've noticed slurred speech, their uncollected thought patterns spilling out into incomplete conversations and most importantly B O D Y L A N G U A G E. the eyes will sort of connect the dots that are lining up, but if you play it cool you should be good. I know people who seem to have normal dilation that is larger than most and some people who just seem to keep their eyes wide open like their running off of adrenaline. Doesn't mean they're on drugs, just means that they have a different chemical makeup than me.what really makes you notice stuff is everything else leading up me me thinking, "hey, lemme look into their eyes that keep avoiding eye contact"I have tripped balls on full doses of acid, mushrooms, and doc but never once did anyone suspect something. and if anything they may just think your one of those, fast-spoken go getters. its all in your head fellas!