Not open for further replies.

KostoN

Bluelighter
Perth Pills JUNE/JULY 05

Post away :)

--

WHAT TO LOOK FOR

--

Green Mitsubishi REPORTED TO BE APPROX 145mg of MDMA 30% more than Red Mitsubishi's of last year (110mg). Read about it here

46853.jpg

Picture from 'rustyfred84' from Bunbury, Perth

AVERAGE RATING: 8.5

Information on these pills

-8mm x 4mm or 8.5mm x 4.5mm
-'V' style score
-Beward of bunk Green Mitsubishis

--

Pink Playstations
47309.jpg

Picture from 'the rabbi' from Country Victoria

AVERAGE RATING: 8.5

-8mm x 3.5mm
-Score
*Not the Plastik club logo

--

Yellow aeroplane
Sorry no image feel free to send one or a link to one. Thanks.

AVERAGE RATING: 8

-8.5mm x 5mm
-Score
-Excellent press

--

Blue/Green Skys
47750.jpg

Picture from 'biki_boma' from Bunbury, Perth

AVERAGE RATING: 7

-8mm x 3mm
-Score

--

Beige Lexus
47629.jpg

AVERAGE RATING: *STRONG*

-Beautiful press
-Lexus badge on each side
-Deep bevel
-Speckled

--

Blue Mercedes
Sorry no image feel free to send one or a link to one. Thanks.

AVERAGE RATING: **

--

!! WHAT TO STAY AWAY FROM !!

!! White Hugo Boss !!
Very low dose MDMA. Ratings of 3 & 2.

THERE SEEMS TO BE A BUNK BATCH OF GREEN MITSUBISHI'S COMING FROM ADELAIDE AND SOME OTHER PLACES THIS IS WHAT IT MAY LOOK LIKE:

img3976custom1ss.th.jpg

Picture from Stuart

Feel free to add any information to this thread. Please try and include AS MUCH information as possible. Like intensity, tolerance...abnormal effects...etc. All these pills presented are 'apparently' MDxA. There is no smack, or coke in pills...so try to refrain from using the terms cokey and smacky.

Last edited:
armadilliO said:
Two thumbs up for the Beige Lexii :D

Beautiful press, lexus badge on each side.
Deep bevel.

Speckled beige colour.

Very noice, I must say!

Dropped half, half under the toungue - FUCKING NASTY ASS tasting!

Hospitally taste... very strong...

Warm rushes after ~30min, when it really kicked in i was like O_O

Made a charge from the dancefloor to the toilets and had a yack - little dry retch on the way.

There was nothing in my stomach to yack up, so it was just acrid juice :|

After that I felt awesome... really enjoyed it

Yacking from pills is rare for me... I haven't had one in around 2 months, and hadn't recently eaten much at *all* (over the past few days).

Had a few beers earlier, that may have contributed?

*shrugs*

Look like this

47629.jpg

Blue mercedies

Colour: light blue with white flecks throghout.
Logo: Mercedies logo , not exactly central on the pill face.
Shape: Round pill, two flat faces.
Dimensions: 8.5mm x 3mm
Edges: Slight bevel on both sides.
Score: no

-May be getting a tester tomorrow so ill keep ya posted on the results if i do.

didnt the red mitsis bring harm to some people? so if these new green ones are stronger, wouldent that mean they will do harm also?
or as i thought, think of it as one strong green mitsi is 2 pills, half and half.
discuss

Evil Media

FACTS:

Red Mitsubishi's of last year contained approx 110mg of MDMA and a bit of Caffeine as an adulterant.

These were reported to have PMA in them because of the high dosage these pills had. Yet none of the Red Mitsubishi's that were doing the rounds tested positive for PMA nor any other chemical.

Check the report from naxzul from Perth

Notice the similarity between that the Green Mitsu's?

125mg of MDMA is the recommended DOSE. 4 times a year but.

These Green Mitsubishi's are approx 145mg of MDMA so you are in for a good time. The reason why there were so many emergency room admissions is due to the high dosage that was in the pill.

I know we shouldn't talk about it being local or imported but im pretty sure these are local...there is just so many...and alot cheaper?

Last edited:
the dud greens.. look like this!!! as you can see... they look the same as the good ones, that presents a unique problem identifying them, that can only be resolved by a tester..
But when i hold the two i can tell the difference (well they look different) but if i did not know i would not be able to point the good one from the bad.. :(

pic of the test result..

i tested it several times, with the same result, one test the liquid just stayed clear...

very weird..

click on the pic's for bigger versions

The duds look to have a different bevel, i have one that iwas scared was a dud because it looks like the dud one, but i know ppl that had ones out of the sane bag tht were great so chances are good that its not. Did the dude have the typical smell and taste?

I can notice the difference, only the logo side with the bevel.

That Green Mitsu has alot more specks n shit on it then mine did. Also the Logo wasn't stamped in as much I think. Looks like that Green Blank rustyfred84 posted on awhile ago.

drinky_mcbeer said:
The duds look to have a different bevel, i have one that iwas scared was a dud because it looks like the dud one, but i know ppl that had ones out of the sane bag tht were great so chances are good that its not. Did the dude have the typical smell and taste?

the only way to describe the smell, it smelt like cheap candy, lol
not like a typical pill. the smell was like cheap nasty stale candy you can buy at the deli for 10cents each...

not a chemical type smell you usually associate with pills...

What was that green mitsubishi tested with? Also in that pic it looks like you only used four little specks smaller than a decimal point for the tests, whats up with that? Anyway, that pill looks like one of the ones in my picture in this thread http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=208471&r=28 specifically the ones on the far right, but all of them tested up fine. So I take it that the bunk lot have MDMA just an extremely small dose, yeah?

i tested it with a Mandelin re-agent as i said several times, that's the only test i took a photo of.

the people who did consume these said it done totally nothing, one was a small guy we gave him half as it was his first time.. (half of a green got me chopped) and it done nothing...
same with everyone else who consumed them...

but none would admit they got ripped off.. and only said 'oh it was a bit smackey.. it was alright'
then when i asked them how they felt if they had any Rush's 'OH it was alright.. i did not rely feel much thoe'

Stuart said:
i tested it with a Mandelin re-agent as i said several times, that's the only test i took a photo of.

You never mentioned which reagent you used in this thread, I done a quick search and didnt see you mention it in any other threads either. Anyway, why did you use so little in that picture you posted? Seriously, the amount of pill you scraped off there is almost non existant. Moving along though. You said when you hold the duds next to the good ones you can tell the difference, what exactly are the differences?

http://www.eztest.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=19&Itemid=54

is the exact one i used, in that test (in the photo) the liquid was not coming out so i hit the bottle then about 5 drops came out, so i had a little lake of re-agent to deal with on my plate.
and i took a photo. i was shocked with the results, so then i tested more with about 1-2 drops....
next time i will video tape it.. :)
by holding the 2, i am not meaning to imply that i was holding them together.

i had a VERY good one the week before, and it looked 'different' then when my friend gave me the dud one, i looked at it, and commented 'this is not from the same batch as last week' then they all took them done nothing, i did not take them because i did not have my tester.. listened to them complain all night about nothing happen while i was drunk took it home, tested it. did not test positive for a Ecstasy like substance.

i did not take ENOUGH detail to know the Exact differences, but the best way to describe it is 2 identical twins that you know, if someone who does not know them sees them they will be unable to tell the difference between them. but if you had known them for a while u would know the difference between the two, know who is who but be unable to describe the difference.

i am not forcing you to believe what I'm saying, and if you take anyone's word on this forum you are not all there.

i will bet MY LIFE that the ones posted in the pictures i took ARE NOT good ones, i can even go as far as naming the syndicate that the dealer 'aparentley' sourced them from

So everyone has to be careful with green mitsi's there is obviously more than one batch and some are definately bunk. It seems as if they look basically identical so you can't go on reputation and logo alone, test kits are the only things that can distinguish the two. Good work Stuart its just a shame you didn't test them before hand.

Can we just be careful how much speculation and dealer rumour spreading that goes on here. Facts only please :)

Test your pills!

Yin Yang

Does anyone have any information on Yin Yangs, believed to be white?
A group of my mates had these on the weekend, said they were very unusual.
One friend said he was trippin' so bad he thought his roof was covered in ants.
:)
A few advised not to have these, a few swung toward saying these were great.
Who knows, possibly PMA or MDA or something that would make you trip.
Apparently these seemed very strong, although the effects did not sound [to me] like a usual MDMA high.
Anyway... just wondering if anyone has tried these and what their experiences were.
Keep safe
PEACE

Yin Yangs

Ok, there is one report on yin yangs but it seems like a load of bullshit. 10 hour roll...hahaha

47696.jpg

148mg MDMA

Does it look like that if they can compare it ?

Yin Yangs

They had a similar stamp to the one in that picture and a score on the other side.
but they wernt really white.
they have more of a very pale green colour.

Green Doves

Logo : Dove
Colour : Green
Dimensions : 7mm x 5mm
Bevel : Small, on top edge only
Press : Extremely hard, well pressed
Suspected Contents : MDA + MDMA

Craz y pills. 8o

dove-top.jpg
dove-back.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Yellow Airplane
Area: Perth
Color: Yellow Light/ off yellow
Logo: Airplane
Shape: Round
Rating: Unavailable - pill was not eaten
Comments: These pills were aquired lastnight, Apparenty they are Suppose to be Very Very strong ! APPARENTLY !

so BEWARE ! Im yet to consume this lil guy but i will be Cautious of What ive been told !

COLOR : Light to an Off Yellow, With White and a few Brown Flecks !

SMELL : None Present

SCORE : Yes 0.5mm Wide Consitant Depth and A square cut like this : || not this : V

BEVEL : Yes Both Sides. Its A Square Cut aswell Not On a Tapering Angle

LOGO : Airplane Top View Of a Airplane Indented into the Pill's face !

APPERANCE : Very Good looking Pill ! amost has a Shiny apperance !

PRESS : Very Firm !

SIZE : 8mm X 5mm Thick

Taste : Bad Chemical ! I put my tounge on to test !

Hmmm well For the Expierenced Chewer ! well Dunno when i'll test these out ! But Keep a Heads up hey !
EZ Test Result: Mandelin: reacted slowly, trace Amounts were used, they began to turn a greeny color, then to a purlpe/blackish color over the duration of a Min ! Marquis: trace amounts were used and again another very slow reaction over a miniute, where a Purple coclr occured !
Pill Consumed: Tested Only
Suspected Contents: MDxx

*EDIT* MDxx NOT MDMA whoopz ! betta chaneg it on PR too :\

47975.jpg
My report here In PillReports

Last edited:
Blue Dolphins

Low tolerance user said 8.5-9/10.

Looked really munted for a good 2.5 hours...

Anyone else from Perth had these?

Any more details/test results/pics of the dolphins as there is different batches?

Status
Not open for further replies.