Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - JUNE/JULY

Status
Not open for further replies.
^wasting what? if your inferring you need to scrape a large amount of the pill to get a reaction this is simply untrue, only need the tiniest scraping of the edge. If this is not what you were talking about then i apologise.

pink whaletails are not that great, a friend and i had them by themselves and wasnt impressed so candy flipped, that is personally the only way i would take them again. pink playstations are the most over-rated pills on the scene. i do have a very high tolerance tho, as does my mate. we would average 6 a night easy. had 5 and half mitsi's in around an 8 hour span if that is any indication, and more than 300 pills in 6 months... so i guess i am not the best to ask about the strength of pills, but i can tell you with all confidence that the whaletails are not worth the price tag...

and just a heads up... there are a batch of green motorolas going around which i have consumed and it totally fucked me up. couldnt move, the lights were really paralysing, couldnt talk, threw up... i suspected a very large dose of ketamine, but tested them up the next day with both mandelin and marquis, and neither one got a reaction. tested with a friend present and waited for over 2 minutes with not one bit of reaction. it is anyones guess as to what is in them. the effects were similar to a 2cxx substance, but nowhere near as powerful. a mate specualted that they may be pma as he has had it, but cannot give a definate answer as to what they contain. they would be very dangerous given to inexperienced users, so please be aware of this...

Cheers for the heads up Naxul :)

Can I ask we all take more notice of the specific details and test results and a bit less of the discussion/speculation in Perth Pills. Lets keep this a quality resource :)

KostoN said:
Pink Playstations anyone?? mmm

a mate had one of these recently he said it was good but he was pretty drunk n it was his second or third pill so cant really be judged properly. But from other people ive heard good things also, but haven't had em myself.

some of my uh 'suppliers' are worried because of some recent raids they are a bit paranoid and have buried some products in the middle of the bush..
this could (and has for me) affect you're ability to obtain products.. stupid paranoid dealers.

Well I think I am about to get raided. I live in a semi-rural area and ummm..cops sitting at the front of my house 2 days in a row and 2 white camrys at the neighbours house on saturday night looking at my house for ages...

A mate told me he left my house and saw a car parked in the middle of the road lights off, when he left the driveway they turned their lights on and then drove off.

Lucky, if they do raid, they will find nothing and will have wasted approx 8xPolice Officers hourly rate....over a thousand bucks I reckon to $0 worth of gear or pills hahaha

Maybe they might be able to scrape out some of the empty bags....if they're lucky but then i'd call em crack fiends like trying to smoke the stem of the crack pipe. HaHaHahHaaHaaHaha MOTHER FUCKERS!!

No drugs for me.

Just remember to do a spring clean and make sure nothing is laying around that may have been forgotten about. Being clean for a while can't hurt either. Some people even find that after being clean for a while, the cops just mysteriously disappear.....bloody sophisticated surveillance gear they've got nowadays ;)

Stay Safe.

I didn't rate the pink playstations personally and I've been on a huge break too...

koston i think they can still charge u for trace elements, its possession no matter how small

Play it safe, I have heard of a lot of suspicious activities that have been happening around the Perth scene. i would not be surprised if there is some massive raids carried out in the early hours of the morning in Perth. Play it safe (even paranoid as you always should) for a while. changing your phone number would be good, as well as ONLY talking in person about deals... even then there is the risk of listing devices.. arrrrr so much to worry about!

on the topic of the PlayStation's, is it everyone's general opinion they are crap, i can get my hands on some, but you guys advise i give them a miss?

Depends on what you want. If you have normal tolerance and if you're looking for a very clean roll, then pink PSs is the way to go. If you want intensity, maybe not.

OK, i was worried they were a bunk, or low MDXX dose (don't worry i will test it) i mite acquire a few for my birthday, i just want a nice enjoyable roll :)

Are you guys talking about these from a few mths ago?

ps-front700.jpg
ps-side700.jpg
ps-back1.jpg

They are decent if u ask me and one of the only mdma pills around atm.

alexkid- i believe those pictured to be as strong as the green mitzies. however there was talk of a batch of pink playstations that had a slightly different logo (ps2) which were quite a bit weaker.
unfortunately i heard both batches tested as MDXX so all i can say is good luck to all and be safe

I had the exactly ones alexkid showed. And they weren't as intense as the good batch of green mitsies.

^^^ +1, I just don't think they're up to scratch, every green misti I've had has been great, the PS's were just so passe....

Hmm Spring Cleaned.

No more rock bongs farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk ah well don't touch the stuff anyway!! But I bet they will find bags hidden everywhere...they may even find some stuff but fuck me I wish I found it first.....no activity as of late....which is good...

15 acres of land alot of places ta hide...hahahaha

Pink Playstations 2nd hand reports = 7.5/8 out of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.