Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - JUNE/JULY

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Swifty

Oi dude check pill reports and enlighten have a test result for white canary/bird came up positive for mdxx. I think these are the new white doves. Then do a search the result for white doves and a user in melbourne gives the same pills a 6 i think. Apparently very inconsistent spread of mdxx throughout the batch some are alright and some are weak as.

Chewed one green mitsi last nite, and then a few hours later split one with a mate who's never tried e before :)

Fucking awesome night.

He enjoyed it a lot - this was at an event, and the last two sets were fuckin b0mb!

No pills for me for a while though, glad there's been some quality in perth recently though!

I got home thismorning at like 10:30 stoned as an absolute cunt. Slept till 5:30 (25min ago) now I've gotta go to work.

Still feel kinda messy...

Need some amphets to gear me up =D

Another positive experience of the mitsis!

(PS: had a dry retch. what the fuck? again? i need to start plugging my pills religiously :p)

Had a couple of those blue dolphins with dark blue flecks. First time I had one it did nothing much, possibly because I was quite drunk at the time.

Had the other one last night, pretty fast comeup 30mins and its noticable. Weird pill though, strong rushing feeling, but very minimal loved up feeling. Very talkative. Pill cut in and out alot. No energy on the dancefloor despite the rushing which was strange... Basically I wouldnt recommend them if you are looking for an mdma trip.

The only other pill I have had recently that hasnt been discussed at length already is a Poison. Had this one about a month ago. White pill with skull and crossbones. It was nothing special, but it did work. Weak mdma pill I think.

Just a theory in regard to the bunk batch of green mitsi going around at the moment. I think (NB this is just a theory, unsubstantiated) that the good ones have white flecks, some brown maybe, whereas the shit ones have yellow flecks in them.

Pink Whaletales

A friend had it as his first pill last weekend. From his report they seem to be very clean MDMA pill like pink PSs were. I'll try to get them and write a report ASAP

Luvin da Lexus

Dropped a double sided lexus on the weekend and what a nice biccy. Couldn't have asked for more was clean as wasn't too smashed so self control was great. Took an hour to come on, that was the only downside. Brief period of intensity but gave me great euphoric and energetic peak which lasted 2.5-3hr. Pill just faded away, went to bed and had a great sleep followed by afterglow all day Sunday. I'd personally rate these equally as good as the mitsu's (prepares to dodge flames) just because these didn't smash me as hard but still had a great peak on em. Saying that taken in two different environments.

Also would like to add some 2nd hand info from close mates. They picked up round stamped pink hearts, not heart shaped, on friday. Same as the new ones on PR. All railed them and said usual MDMA effetcs eye wobbles, euphoria, blah blah blah. Unfortuately all had trouble sleeping and eventually only slept on Saturday night. Thinking maybe speed, tests on PR came with hint of green. Dunno might just be one of those pills you can't sleep after, would be interested to see if anyone has tested these up with newish kits.

I know blue dolphin's green mitsu's and lexus' are still floating around. Know of pink whaletales available. And then theres the new orange butterflies that are out. Stay away from the white question mark's apparently shite need a couple to get ya going - been offered them a couple of times.

Cheers pillziswatuneed

Cheers for all the good reporting guys but I'm still going to be the nasty old man and push you for more information ;)

Be good if someone could fill in all the blanks on the pink whaletales.

Blue Dolphins-Experiance

Dropped A whole Blue Dolphin on Sat Night about 1am

Swalloed Whole instead of generally chewing it !

Really Good Pill IMO

Compared to the Yellow Airoplane i had the Previous Weekend

Peak lasted for 2~3 hours

I had Been Pre loading My 5-HPT since last saturday morning and stopped thursday night.. wasnt planning on chewing back on sat but was a spur of the moment thing !

I was a chronic Chewer Before i found this site and now i have slowed down with my Usage now !

I would compare these with the GOOD Green Mitzis personally !

and i would have to aggre with Morphers posts about Minimal Loved up effects !

Peace out

Dialated665

I can't fill in any blanks on the whaletales, sorry.

But I can certainly say the mates who took 'em @ an event on fri did enjoy.

Yellow Diamonds

On saturday Night I consumed a Full Yellow Diamond as seen here:http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=48310

I Would rate these a 7 also, My test results would also indicate MDA the suspected contence, as would the effects i encounted.

As for duration times, im not really sure.. Downed @ 11:30pm and it came on pretty fast 15~20mins.... Sleep was easily achieved @3:30am

I had some really cool OEV's druring the comedown from this pill.

I would have to say it was a fairly clean pill.

Any more information for us?

Size/shape/logo specifics....

there are quite a few pills around perth at the moment. have been getting the green mitsi's for months on end, each batch that has been around, good ones at the moment. there are also green ying yang's which a mate has said were good, very strong. pink whaletales, which are not bad but not too intense. candy flipped one with the fractal trips that were about. green hands, but not too sure what they are like. at the moment have yellow diamonds, double sided lexus', doucle sided skull and crossbones - look exactly identical as lexus' but different stamp. also green motorolas which look amazing, extremely well pressed. the guy also had a different batch of green mitsi's, pink hearts (shaped hearts) and hugo boss'. and of course, there are still the question marks and a few dolphins floating around, just a mtter of finding everything...:)

^^ Yea it certantly is a matter of finding it....

But i think the point of this thread is to Report Details Of the pills NOT what you have got in your stash...

Dolphins....Mitusibishi's

Far out, I haven't seen anything decent beat the Dolphins and Mitsubishi's....im starting to get bored...

My best mate went out last night and scored some "mdma caps" well what he was sold as being caps, turns out they are something like acidophilous (sp?) caps from what I can gather they have the same sweetish taste and the powder has the same consistency. so if anyone is trying to palm these off to ya, make sure you test em there or just don't get em at all. Nothing worse than spending your pill money and getting nothing but a more efficient digestive system...

swifty said:
My best mate went out last night and scored some "mdma caps" well what he was sold as being caps, turns out they are something like acidophilous (sp?) caps from what I can gather they have the same sweetish taste and the powder has the same consistency. so if anyone is trying to palm these off to ya, make sure you test em there or just don't get em at all. Nothing worse than spending your pill money and getting nothing but a more efficient digestive system...

funny, i take them every day (for good health) and only the other morning thought of the resemblance they had to caps...
no one could rip me with these, as i take them daily :)

with MDMA caps u can usually see were they are pushed together, and it looks hell dodgy

Pink Playstations anyone?? mmm

I've quit all drugs now...so ummm ill let you guys know more details in a few days when I get some reports.....mmmmmk

I hope pink whaletales will be as good pink PSs. Just can't find a proper time and place for testing without wasting :(

Status
Not open for further replies.