• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drugs in the workplace (Merged)

captainballs

Bluelighter
From my limited employment experience, I would have to say that the restaraunt industry (on the waiter/slave level) is filled to the top with drug users.

Anybody seen anything that can top it in this regard?

Last edited by a moderator:
The first year at the library I worked at, out of 25 people that worked there, 13 of them did drugs.

Try working in a warehouse sometime. They used to drug test us, but they didn't even waste their time reprimanding people for weed. If you aren't high packing boxes there's no way to get through the day. Coke in the offices, on the other hand, is not as lightly taken.

I work at a sandwich shop, most employees are college students with an average age around 22 or 23. Almost everyone is a stoner, with the exception of one or two employees and one of the four shift managers (35 employees, at least 30 smokers). Within a month of working there I had smoked with three of the managers and several other employees. Deffinately a very cool place to work, shitty pay and shitty hours though.

Telemarketing... one time I was so banged out from dope that I fell out of my chair... so my manager gave me some crack to wake me up

My GF and 3 friends worked at a telemarketing firm for a while. They said xanax abuse was rampant, to the point that people would pass out every now and then and they have to give a lecture about it. Apparently nobody gave a fuck at all, as they said people would roll blunts while on the phone and smoke them at break.

I worked in a factory (that made parallel and serial cables) one summer. Everyone I talked to was either into speed real heavy, used to be, or drank like a fish. Its extremely monotonous work. If I wasn't on amphetamine I wanted to just beat my brains out to make it all stop by the end of the day.

Fast-food places (especially sonics) are loaded with potheads. Unless you were sober when you ate there, your food probably never came into contact with a sober person. People would smoke meth and pot under the vent-a-hood over the grill, or in the walk-in freezer. Pizza places are like that too... probably many foodservice jobs. Definately waffle houses.

to: Ketamike Are you serious?!

Last edited:
pizza places are the most drug infested workplaces. when i worked delievering pizza EVERYONE i worked with did at least weed, not to mention various party powders.

another drug infested workplace is any place where workers work the 9pm till 5:30am shift....thats where i work now and i think everyone there is either a drug addict, or used to be a drug addict

I agree with the pizza place thing. I worked in that buissness for 6 years and everybody I knew that works there or worked there was on some sort of drug.

Re: Most drug-infested workplaces

captainballs said:
I would have to say that the restaraunt industry (on the waiter/slave level) is filled to the top with drug users.

I would have to agree with this. I have never worked in the restaraunt field but I know many people that have/are. The hours for those workers cater to drug use, especially in big cities.

Its funny that the people that feed the country are considered more dangerous than murderers and rapists. But definately the food service industry. Food is best made by people with the munchies:)

Hmm, i've noticed that many (not saying all) hairstylists do drugs. I also have to agree on the restaurant bus. has a lot of drug users as well.

PsychedelicPixie said:
I used to work at K-mart, end of story. lol

I work at a K-mart in wilmington DE

lots of [people] smokin weed. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i must agree w/ ya'll on the pizza place thang...

when i worked at this graveyard data entry job the lady next to me saw me yawning and goes "Oh sweety are you tired? Here have one of these" and proceeded to hand me her KIDS adderall! wtf! i was like damn no wonder this chick types like hell and doesn't take any breaks.

that place was awesome...met this dude there that sold xanax by the bottle, me and my bf would go to work everynight high/drunk/wired, rolled there once and some other shit. graveyard data entry, oh man do i miss.

worked in a strip club for a while...pretty obvious place for drugs so i guess that kinda goes without saying huh, but the shit's fuckin everywhere. speed, weed, and various pills.

Phone tech support. More then I though when i started the job. Place is full of potheads and eTards. "Thank you for calling... umm.... fuck"

office scenarios. No-one admits to doing it, but when there's an office party on, as soon as everyone is drunk, they all go, "Ok who's got the drugs"

Out of the 15 people in my office, 15 of them do drugs, my immediate boss and I normally get a half weight on friday lunchtime and 'fly' thru the arvo.

last year during the summer I worked on a building site,everyone there smoked spliff and did coke,it was easy work as well out in the open laying bricks smoking spliff listening to the tunes,good times