• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

---->>> ATTENTION - ALL ecstasy users.......yes U!!

czechmafia

Bluelighter
:)

Hi!! I am an 18 year old student from Canada and I need your assistance with a survey.

I require a large amount of data (at least 100 people to respond) so the time u take in order to respond to my survey is greatly appreciated :)

The following survey i have designed is to gather statistical information on ecstasy use for a important Data managment class. u will be helping me complete an assignment.

--> Please fill in the information accurately or the entire results of the survey will be altered and the data will not be reflective of u people, the ecstasy using population.

If i discover any interesting correlations with my data ill be sure to post it on Bluelight and share it with u.

PLUR

-->Thank you, if u have any questions please PM me

**SURVEY**

>>>>>> instructions: Private Message me your responses to the following questions. Simply copy the questions then paste them in your composing message area and place your answer below each question.

1.) How old are you?

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy?

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days)

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months)

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion?

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug?

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance)

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week?

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine)

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms)

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month)

Not to complicate things, but are you considering Ecstasy as only MDMA? Do other drugs used include pills sold as Ecstasy that were cut with meth, ketamine, etc; or do you mean other drugs taken with the express intention of taking that particular drug, i.e. snorting/smoking meth, eating 2-CI, ingesting ketamine, etc?

excellent point which i was going to adress however i left it as ecstasy. ecstasy defines wutevr the user believs they are taking as ecstasy which could very likely be md** compunds.

Other drugs include any drugs that the individual has knowingly and deliberately taken.

1.) How old are you? 18 ( only 3 weeks left though)

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 17

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) On and off about a year and a half.

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) The last 3 months nearly every weekend give or take a few here and there.

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? Varies...from 2/3 up to 6 or 7, usually around 3.

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? :\

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) Most weekends bars and nightclubs.

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? On average at least 30+, some weeks 80 odd, all depends.

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) Every friday night, a liter of strong tonic wine, couple of pints, maybe vodka or goldschager, it always varies.

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) Marijuana, cocaine, speed,acid, mushrooms(although i wouldn't consider them a street drug, their still legal here)

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month ...varies

1.) How old are you? 18

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 18

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) About 2 months

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) used it 6 times in 2 months

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? Just one pill

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 6

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) Im out every weekend

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? Just given up :p But still smoke on weekends.

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) Don't drink

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) Weed, Speed, Cocaine.

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) $2400 (australian dollars)

1.) How old are you?
3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days)
about 10 months
4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months)
2-3
5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion?
2.5-4
6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug?
I'd guess around 40
7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance)

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine)

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) Marijuana and Shrooms

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month)
400-600 dollars

1.) How old are you? 19

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 16

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) three years. [average]

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) usually once every four months.

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? one to two. on rare occasion, two and a half to three.

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? more than 24.

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) almost never.

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? two packs a week.

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) over 20 drinks.

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) marijuana, ketamine, cocaine

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) 500

You PM box was full, so here's the survey.

1.) How old are you?

2 years, roughly once every 3 months

On average, once every three months, though since september, I've been doing it once a month.

Five

0...yet.

On average, I'd say between 60-80 drinks per month.

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms)
Marijuana, cocaine, LSD, Roofies.

Roughly, $1,500

czechmafia said:
1.) How old are you?

Math is hard? 3 years ;)

once or twice

250mg MDMA powder/crystals or 2-3 pills

ummm.... 40 is my very rough guess. I really have no idea.

I go to a concert (nightclub?) on average 1.4 times a month.

about 3 cigarettes a week... occasional spliffs (weed+tobacco)

about 60

Mushrooms
LSD
Morning Glory Seeds
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds
AMT
DMT
2C-B
2C-D
2C-E
2C-I
MDA
Mescaline
Marijuana
DXM
Hydrocodone
Oxycodone
Opium
Diazepam
Alprazolam
Cocaine
Dextroamphetamine
Methamphetamine (accidentally)
Caffeine
Salvia Divinorum
.... that's all I can remember right now

None, really. But I probably spend $150 a month on "stuff".

1. 19

2. 18

3. about a year

4. averages out to about every other weekend

5. 3

6. probably around 55-60

7. once or twice

8. I smoke very infrequently. Maybe 5 ciggarettes a week.

9. maybe 150??

10. meth, cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms, lsd, opium, , many prescription painkillers, research chems, ketamine, crack

11. $400/week to spend:) (but i save most of it)

1.) How old are you?

17-18

1 year 3 weeks

2 - 3

2-3

20+

1-2

15 + What i use for spin

pot, speed, dexis, datura, codine, and k

$900- $1000

1.) How old are you?
reguarly 1 year
~24
3-5
uh oh. ahh ~300
~16
coke, lsd, 2cb, meth, morphine, Oxycotin, xanax, K, opium, marijauna, mushrooms, lsa, 5-meo-amt, DXM, & forgotten others
more then 600, not specifying

1.) How old are you?<<<19>>

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy?<<19>>

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days)<<8 months>>

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months)<<~9 times>>

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion?<<1 pill>>

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug?<<~25>>

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance)<<~6 times>>

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week?<<~50>>

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine)<<~<5>>

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms)<<mushrooms, meth, ketamine, LSD, marijuana>>

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month)<<~100>>

Good luck with your assignment, T! :)

1.) How old are you? 18

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 17

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) 8 months

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) 5 to 6

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 2 pills

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 30.5 pills

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) 5 to 6 raves

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? 10 or so

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) n/a

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) Marijuana, methamphetamine, amyl nitrate

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) $600-$800

PM box was full, so here is my entry.

1.) How old are you?

5 months

3 (used more often the first two months,but once every month currently)

2 pills

No

Marijuana

over 2000 euros (~$2500)

Last edited:
1.) How old are you?

8 months

3-4

25+

once, gonna be twice thursday

5 on weekends

pot, cocaine, shrooms, nitrate

$250

1.) How old are you?

approx 18months - 2 years

It can vary, usually monthly, in the summer more often, other times of the year possibly less.

between 3 and 6

Let's say 80

N/A

N/a

maybe 10 a month, not much

Marijuana
Mushrooms
Cocaine
Ketamine
Mescaline
Methamphetamine
LSD
Salvia
Nitrous

maybe £300

1.) How old are you?16 turnin 17 in a couple months

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 14 years old

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) just a bit over 2 years

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months)about 6-8 times? it depends, on the festive season i eat heaps more bickies

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? between 3.5-4

Its hard to say, for the first 1 year i was using 1-2 pills a go, but sometimes now i go for 5 at a go? id say close to 70-80? maybe abit less then that
once or twice
8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week?60+, 1 pack a day on the weekends and i smoke the remainders of those packs on the weekdays

not too sure
Marijuana
Mushrooms
11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month)500 bucks