• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

---->>> ATTENTION - ALL ecstasy users.......yes U!!

1.) How old are you? 21

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 20

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) Almost exactly a year and a month

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) 10

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 2-15

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 250

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) 5

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? 40

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) 75

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) ghanj, shrooms, ket, coke.

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) £600

1.) How old are you? 16

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 15

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) 11 months

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) 3 or 4

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 2 or 3

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 8

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) haven't

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week?
none

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine)
Probably equivalent to 20 shots or drinks.

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms)
shrooms, cocaine, meth, crack, dxm, vicodin, oxycotin, adderall, caffiene

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month)
not much

=D

1.) How old are you? 19

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy?16

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) 3 years

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months)probly twice every 3 months

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion?1-2

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 35?

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) about two times in 3 months

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? 3-5 packs

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) 10-20

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) mary jane, coke, dxm, k, amyl nitride, nos, mushrooms, 2ct7

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) 300-500

1.) How old are you? 21

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) 1 year

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) I don't understand the question but i use E on average about ever 2 weeks.

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? At least 2, up to 4

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 135

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) Again i dont' understand the question i rave every weekend.

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? i don't smoke.

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) I don't drink

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) Mushrooms, Ketamine, LSA, Marijuana,

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) $150 ish. More if i don't eat!!! hahahahha

Some of these answers are a little more detailed than you'd probably like, but here goes...

1.) How old are you? 19

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 18

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) Just over one year.

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) In one three month block (I assume that's what you mean), I use maybe twice or so. Highly variable though. There are binges, and droughts too. This is only my current rate of usage, used to be higher.

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? Between 1 and 2.5, inclusive.

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? About 40? This is a rough estimate.

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) Probably about 2.

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? N/A

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) N/A

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) marijuana and mushrooms with any regularity, have tried methamphetamine, 2C-I, 2C-T-7, cocaine, DXM, ketamine, alprazolam, LSD

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) About $60 to $80.

1.) How old are you? I am currently 25 years of age.

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? I began taking MDMA at 17.

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) A bit over 7 years. With varing intensity.

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) During peak periods up to 100 pills over 3 months. At this time we are 3 months into 2005 and I'd say about 30-40 pills.

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? I usually stay up all weekend and would on average dose from 5 -10 times depending mostly on finaces.

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? Over a 1000.

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) I used to go every week about 3-4 years ago. But now its rare for me to go to a club, especially if indoors. Although I still go to outdoor 3-4 day events.

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week?I am a non-smoker.

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) I drink continuously over weeekends. Approx 15 standard drinks a week.

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) Since Im bored shitless and high here I go..
Drugs taken===++
Alcohol
Marijuana
Hashish
LSD
Mescaline(peyote)
Mescaline(San Pedro)
Psiloybin(variety of 'shrooms)
2-CB
2C-T-2
Salvia
N,N DMT
Ketamine
PCP
Nitrous Oxide
DXM
Ether
Avils(Dramine?) Young and stupid
Cocaine
Meth-amphetamine
Speed
4-Methly-Aminorex
Ritalin
Dexamphetamine
Amyl-Nitrate(poppers)
MDMA
MMDA
MDA
Herion
Morphine Sulphate/Tartate IV, MS Contin
Codiene
Oxycodone (oxycontin)
Methadone
Doloxene
GHB
1-4Bd
Most Benzos:Rohies, Vals, Mogadon, Temaze, Serapax, Ativan, Xanax, Clonazepam.
Midazolam
Tramal(Tramadol)
Buprenorphine
Imovane(Zopiclone)
Stillnox(ambien,Zolpidem)
5-MEO-DMT

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) Approx. $2000 Aust.

1.) How old are you?

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy?

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days)
6 months

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months)
0-1

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion?
2-3

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug?
12-13

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance)

Pack a day

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine)
50+

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms)
coke, marijuana, lsd, mushrooms

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month)
few hundred

1.) How old are you? 20

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) 4.5 yrs

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) anywhere from none to 7-8

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 2.5

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? Really not sure. I'd say about 400

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) anywhere from none to 7-8

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? About 75

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) 60 shots

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) Marijuana, crystal meth... speed, hash, cocaine, crack cocaine, GHB, mushrooms, ketamine, heroin, oxycontin

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) $1000 CDN

%) %) %)

1.) How old are you? 25

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) 5years

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) 3-4

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 4-5

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 1200

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) 10

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? 4-5 packs

Marijuana, opiates, heroin, benzos, amphetamines, cocaine.

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month)$1200

Addy

1.) How old are you? 16

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) 1 year

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) almost every weekend

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 2 - 3 pills

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? i cant remember wut happened yesterday

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) 0

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? 15

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) 10

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) marijuanna shrooms ketamine

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) 100

Last edited:
1.) How old are you?

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days)
On a regular basis since October, before that I only did it once years ago.

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months)
once every 2 weeks, average.

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion?
Anywhere from 1-4

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug?
Average 30 rolls

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance)
2x a month

none

I just quit in November, it used to be 6-9 drinks per day

cocaine, mushrooms, meth, weed, salvia (is that a street drug?), DXM, K, wtf i dont even remember anymore

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month)?
$200 a month but I usually end up spending more cause I'm Fiending McFadden.

1.) How old are you?

um well 23-19 is 4 years...

hard to say...i've only rolled 4 or 5 times...so i guess thats once a year.

usually a half to a full pill. (im a lightweight pansy)

about 5

1.5 :)

trying to quit..i'd say about 6

um 4...

none

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) Im ashamed to say.. im poor.

1.) How old are you? 17

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 17

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) 8 months

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) About once every week/2 weeks so anywhere from 6-12 times

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? - 3 to 5, three being the most common

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? At least 100, I'm not sure of the exact number

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) - 0

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? - I smoke a pack a day

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) - Don't drink alcohol

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) - Marijuana, cocaine, lsd

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) - Around 2 thousand dollars

1.) How old are you? 32

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 26

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) I used E for 2 years.

I used E about once every 3 months

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? - 1 pill

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 8

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) - 0

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? - 0

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) - Don't drink

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) - Marijuana, DXM, GHB

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) -
Approx 3,000

1.) How old are you? 16

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) Id say over a year

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) 2

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 1 Pill

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? Uhhhhh maybe 20 or so

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) Went to 1 rave and also went to a club once

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? Dont smoke, I quit!

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) Too many

Weed
Coke
Mushrooms
Xanax
Hydrocodone

To much for my own good.

1.) How old are you? 22

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? 2 YEARS

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) , 8 Times
5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? - 2 pills

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 80

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) - 8

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? - dont smoke

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) - Don't drink alcohol

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) - ketamine,marijuana

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) - 2000$

1.) How old are you? 20

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 19

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? about 6 months

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) 2 times

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 1-3, 2 being most common

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 9???

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? - dont smoke

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) -not a big drinker

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) - weed, xanex, ice, acid, shrooms

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) - enough to keep me in trouble :\

czechmafia said:

btw- PLURR w/ 2 R's! u can't forget the 2nd R, it stands for responsiblilty. (i think) maybe thats the 1st R but oh well u still gotta have it! ;)