• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

---->>> ATTENTION - ALL ecstasy users.......yes U!!

>>>>>> instructions: Private Message me your responses to the following questions. Simply copy the questions then paste them in your composing message area and place your answer below each question.

1.) How old are you?

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy?

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days)
9 years.

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months)
Current rate: 6 per 3 months.

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion?

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug?

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance)
9 times per 3 months.

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week?
Zero.

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine)

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms)
Mushrooms. Cocaine. Perscription pain killers.

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) [/B][/QUOTE]
$12,500.00

1.) How old are you? 20

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 17

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) 3 years

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) depends, sometimes i will have a break for 2/3 months, others i will use about 5/6 times in a 3 month period

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? between three and four

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 300 + easily

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) 6/8 times

trying to give up, none this week - used to be about 50 a week
9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) 50-60

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) cocaine, speed, mushrooms, ketamine, nitrous, poppers

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) £150

1.) 25

2.) 17

3.) 8 Years

4.) Right now 1-2 every 3 months

5.) 2 - 3

6.) Approximately 300

7.) Stopped raving 2 years ago

8.) Stopped smoking one month ago, before that 140 (EEWW)

9.) 24ish

10.) Good lord here we go: Meth, Ketamine, Weed, Hash, Shrooms, LSD, Coke, Morphine, Salvia, Dexidrine, Xanax, Codine... Sure there is more but well, I've done that many drugs so don't expect me to remember things!!

11.) You can put either $2,000,000.00 / month or un-disclosed

1.) How old are you?

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days)

1 & 1/2 years

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months)

twice

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion?

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug?

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance)

never

none

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine)

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms)

acid, marijuana, mushrooms, caffeen, opium, salvia,

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month)

college student 500$

pls pls nice e users if you havent filled out my survey please take the time to do so. i still need alot of data. thank you from Canada.

1.) How old are you? 17

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy?16

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) year nd half

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months)12-20

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 5

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? fuk nos bout 150

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance)nt many

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) bout 16 cns a week

cocaine... speed.. gettin sum MDMA powder
11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) bout £300

1.) How old are you?

3 months

Once a month.

2 Pills.

Never

Not that much at all.

Marijuana, mushrooms.

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month)

£120

1.) How old are you?

Old enough.

Teens.

Too many years.

Too many to count.

Anywhere from 2 to 10.

An unknown amount.

Between 6 and 10 times a month.

Non smoker.

I only drink spirts, specificly Southern Comfort (no ice) probably a bottal a month.

Pretty much everything except crack and brown.

£800 if it's a good week. ;)

1.) How old are you?

Umm, not sure if this question makes sense, if the above math can provide correct...

up until recently, I had went a couple years (3-4 years) since I had a roll. Recently, I have rolled 2 times in the past two weeks (backyard critics, go fuck yourself--pure molly doesn't come around often).

1 pill or less, fuck with the shit that is out there....pure or close to or nothing....

100, maybe....maybe a few less, maybe a few more....

Not necessarily a nightclub or rave, but lounges, and then--maybe 1 time every month.

8.) If you frequently smoke cigarettes, how many do you smoke per week?

at least 1 pack per day, more on weekends or nights I go out (story of my life)

shit, what is 10*7*4....umm, yea, 280 or so, maybe more (story of my life, times pie)

practically every drug ever made and available in the past 20 years, including hard to find (and some say, impossible to find).....see a search of my posts to find a complete list

$1250 or so....but I suppose isn't all money disposable income? yea, more, but whatever.

1.) How old are you?

just after my 18th birthday

about 1 and half years

about 4 times. I scarcely use it while I'm at the university

20-25

2 times every three months

n/a

about 90 drinks a month, give or take a few

cocaine, speed, marijuana, mushrooms, opium, pharmaceuticals (i.e. ritalin, aderol),

$250, but realistically I spend about $50-$75. mostly on alcohol and food. I'm a poor college student.

good luck!

1.) How old are you? 25

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 20

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? 5 years

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? Once every three months or so. (twice a month when I lived in the city)

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 2

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? Not sure. Over 100 though.

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? Once every three months (9+ when I lived in the city)

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? 50

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? 6-12

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? Marijuana, Oil, Ketamine, DXM, Cocaine, Amphetamines & Methamphetamines, Ritalin, Codeine, Butyl Nitrate, Mushrooms.

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income?
At least $600 a month.

pls ppl fill out my survey, only 60 ppl replied i need a minium of 100 pls pls :) thnx

anwsers..

1.) How old are you? 16

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 15

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) About 5 months.

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) every weekend.

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 3 at Maximum.

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? woah, 15 maybe?

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) every second weekend maybe, if that doesnt include housepartys..

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? about, 6 packs a week ide say..

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) mm not many, a few beer once a month maybe..

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) coke, meth, weed, speed, shrooms and acid.

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) it varys.

1.) How old are you?

8 months

once a month (or 3 times in 3 months)

once a month (or 3 times in 3 months)

None!

one

Acid, Ketamine, Mushrooms

$200

8 years
once
2-8 pills
100's
once
pack a day, 7 packs per week, 140 cigs a week
24 drinks
cocaine, lsd, mushrooms, lots of pharmacueticals, speed, pot, research chems, ketamine, hash, ghb
$1000

I'm only doing this cos she needs more people for the survey as i'm always bloody doing these surveys...lol.

How old are you? - 23

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy - 22

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? (Indicate if the value represents years, months, weeks or days) - about 7 months

On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months)
- 4 times

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? - 3 max (depending how strong they are of course)

Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? - bout 15

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) NEVER

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? - dont smoke (at all)

- Lets see, 20

Marijuana.....speed
Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month)
um.... $140

1.) How old are you?

first took at 19, took regularly the first time at about 23 :)

altogether about 5 years

once every 4 - 5 months these days

it's been powder for the last few years and ~150-300mg each time

fucked if I know... hundreds

not in over a year

don't smoke

20 - 30

cocaine, heroin, cannabis, 2cb, dxm, salvia divinorum, mushrooms...

after rent etc. ~€1000+ (~$1200+)

1.) How old are you? 19

2.) At what age did you begin using ecstasy? 18

3.) How long have you been using ecstasy? 15 months

4.) On how many occasions per every 3 months do you use ecstasy? (indicate if duration between use is longer then 3 months) 1 (between 1-3 months between experiences,

5.) When you use ecstasy, how many doses do you consume on average for one occasion? 2

6.) Approximately How many doses of ecstasy have u consumed in total since u began using this drug? 2-3 each experience. I've rolled 8 times. 16-20

7.) On how many occasions approximately do you attend a nightclub and or rave event per every 3 months? (indicate if duration is longer then 3 months between attendance) 2-3

8.) If you frequently smoke ciggarettes, how many do you smoke per week? don't smoke

9.) If you drink alcohol, approximately how many drinks do you consume per month? (One drink is equal to one beer, one cooler, one shot of spirit, or one glass of wine) I'm a college student....I have no idea

10.) Other then Alcohol, nicotine, and ecstasy list other street drugs you have previously used? (even if used only once) (ie cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms) Mushrooms, Marijuana, LSD, Nitrous Oxide

11.) Approximately on average what is your disposable monthly income? (how much money do u have available to spend every month) ~$300

1.) 17

2.) 16

3.) 1 Year

4.) Once per every 3 months.

5.) o.5 - 1

6.) 4 doses

7.) N/A

8.) Quit smoking

9.) 12- 24 per month

10.) Marijuana, Mushrooms, Ketamine, 2C-E, Hashish,

11.) Roughly $300 disposable income