Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Vomiting on E

kaitracid

Bluelighter
Lately I have been vomiting after dropping for five minutes or so and then it goes away when I come up. When I'm peaking I get waves of nausea that sometimes make me vomit too. Does anyone know what actually causes this and if I can prevent it from happening in the future?

When i first started out, this never happened only since dropping the Red Mitsubishs that were out in Sept. Every pill since then that I've dropped 1 or more of has made me vomit. It doesn't make me sick the whole night - jsut when it actually happens. It doesn't particularly bother me, but I'd prefer for it not to happen especially in the middle of the dancefloor and I can't go running off anywhere quickly.

There's a lot of threads relating to this topic if you go searching, but I'll sum it up for you anyway...

1. You're just taking too much for your body to handle. Try taking halves 30-60min apart or even longer, depending on how high you really want to get.

2. You have seretonin receptors in your stomach. These obviously release seretonin after you've eaten your pill. This can lead you to feeling nauseous or cause you to even vomit.

Thankfully I have never been sick on a pill. I have come VERY close on 2 occassions. Once recently from a red russian and another time on a yellow 3. So one can chose to corralate the findings to excessive amounts of MDMA at the one time.

ALSO! I find not having food in my stomach is cause for a MUCH queesier come on. Eat some good grub, then drop. It might help :)

Its actually a common thing i know alot of people including me who will sometimes vomit on the peak of a pill, and most of them can handle there shit! i find sitting down breathing through my nose and sipping on water help untill it passes it usually only lasts about 15-20 mins, im always paranoid ill lose my pill :)

[Edit: Content deleted. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
MDMA can be harsh on the stomach and quite often a strong dose is enough to make a lot of people gag and some people throw up. A few of the smaller girls I know almost always throw up or feel like they are going to as their pill comes on.

Taking a smaller dose to begin with, or alternate ways of consumtion can help here ;)

A couple of good threads on the same topic, there is absolutely heaps of threads around on this if you search:

vomiting on the come up & eating vs not eating

Vomiting and E

Psychedelic Paisly: Never knew there were serotonin receptors in the stomach, learn something everyday.

I sometimes get quessy and get rushes of nausea of strong pills, particularly if I have dropped a few already. Beige As did this off a half and the russians and rolexs after I've dropped more than one. Its weird though coz the nausea also coincides with the rush so it feels good, rather than how one usually feels from nausea

yeh the red mitsubishi's and red russians are the pills that have made me vomit but i think its because i dropped em in wholes and im not that big so must have been too much for my stomach to handle

Yep my second red russian last night had me in a bit of a pickle... I was just stepping up to the bar to order a drink when I felt that rising sickliness in my stomach. Just went "Yeah I'll have.... oh shit sorry" and made an Olympic sprint for the toilets.

Strong pills (or too many pills + alcohol +ciggarettes) are the only thing which do this to me. Usually I can keep it down.

scariest thing i ever saw was my girl being sick after a pill, had to rush her out of the nightclub and over the road into a parking lot. I still think this is one of the reasons why i no longer enjoy pilling in public or at clubs and eventsl.

Lots of anti-emetics (stop you throwing up) are 5HT-3 antagonists in the stomach, for example Zofran.

take em in halves i tell ya....30 or so minutes apart, this always stops the vomiting factor for me.

my mate usually has a small one from time to time on small pills

i had my first vomit the other weekend at an event, it was really embarrasing, but it was my own fault, i drank too much water on an empty stomach.

I'd try eating ahealthy meal with minimum grease content about 3hours before you drop,also stay away from drinking beforehand and dont chew gum until you've come up and levelled out

^^

Yea eating is very important.....Eat a lil something, a few hours before (nothing heavy) to coat ur stomach when u drop.....

pinch the nerve (is it a nerve i wonder or a preasure point?) between your thumb and your forefinger (have a feel around) - apply preasure to it watch as your nausa goes away.

Welcome to the wonderful world of the eccy spew :)

Splashing cold water on my face usually makes the feeling go away instantly so give that a try next time...

I always make sure I carry a pack of Pep-o-mint lifesavers on me.. i've felt queasy heaps of times but never spewed! read something once that it's because of the peppermint oil. however, i'm not actually sure if they even contain any, so it could be just a psychological thing, but either way i don't care, coz it does the trick every time!!! they're quite refreshing too... :)

ahhh the joys of the infamous POPPING!!!

IM GOOD IM GOOD... OHHH SHIT I GOTA PUKE....

you only get a few seconds too mind you!

Got this off the Atoms and the white $ but the $'s I was able to get my breath back.

I find if you quickly WALK.... DONT RUN... and get into fresh air (freespace) and get some nice big breaths of air you'll usually be good.. deep and slow!

SpecTBK=D

I too have found this a nasty habit that I have managed to acquire recently.

Either there are some nice strong pills out there or I am getting weaker, probably the later :p

I have found however, sometimes alcohol just isn't good.