• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Vomiting on E

"Usually after a spew I come up like anything"

Haha, ditto. I spew every time I have a pill, even on halves, and it doesn't bother me now. I can read my body, I spew up a little bit, and then I peak VERY hard.

I too find that I always feel queasy and the need to spew on MDxx pills when im coming up. I regulate my dosage, these days never really having more than a half all up (im around 75kg aswell), but it still happens. Unfortunately i've found that if I have a quarter (in this case it was the red rolexs of last year) I dont feel a thing for 2 hours (on empty stomach) but after the 2nd quarter I felt totally munted and needed to spew bad. For this reason I find it pretty damn hard to not spew on pills, since ive never had a dose that Ive been able to feel and not gotten queasy from it. I do however take mylanta these days about half an hour after consuming the pill and this usually prevents me from having to throw up (though I still feel somewhat nauseous for awhile) so its better than my original situation. I guess Im sensitive to pills, because ive had 20 or more MDxx pills before and I can still get off my chops from a half (tho ofcourse this also depends on the strength of the pill im having, I've had halfs of some presses that were stronger than fulls of others). That said, im not entirely convinced being sensitive to it is the only reason I need to spew. But I guess the only way to find out would be to have milligram scales and pure mdma, neither of which I possess unfortunately.

Last edited:
hey, at a big event on sun night, my friend ended up realy sick, vomiting not on the come up but constantly.. she had one, then took half and half, each lik hr apart.. she had eaten earlier that day lik 4 hrs before dropping, had not drunken much, had been drinking norm amount of water, but vomiting up like quite a lot, and was for lik 3 hrs... this wasnt lik a quick come up vomit then better.. she was sick.. she hadnt dropped for lik 10 wks, but had quite frequently before then, not a first timer and hadnt been sick before.. her friend was on the same ones, and was fine, not sick.. can neone think of ne reasons why this happened? or wat we should hav done to stop her vomiting? she was realy sick, and mentally realy shaken by the end of it- obviously! thanks for ne help/suggestions

Ive spewed a couple of times on a pill, first times caught me by surprise and it was disgusting...
the last time i felt it coming and just breathed and put my hand over my mouth just in case and it went away

But, a couple of times, after a big big night out, in the morning ive had a mega sense of nausea, and felt like i was going to vomit really heavily, and run to the toilet but all that comes up is this foul tasting, bright yellow or green liquid
is this bile? its really horrid to look at

^^ Yes, that's bile. I'm assuming that you're not eating when you're on pills, Georgi, so therefore that's all your body has to throw up.

The last couple of times i've had pills, i've vomited and i never have before. Since they were the same, i put it down to the strength of the pill. It's your body rejecting the unnatural substance that you've put in it.

It's not nice, but as soon as i vomit i peak really hard. Bite the bullet and enjoy the ride with the occassional bump.

having reduced the amount i take - from 1/2's to 1/4's, i don't throw up anymore, or at least i dont feel queasy ENOUGH to throw up...BUT i still feel a little nauseous and get worried that i will throw up.
does drammamine stop your from feeling nauseous? or just stop you from throwing up? and is it a tablet or a medicine/liquid? over the counter?

what i find is that if you cant hold it down or pick when its gona cum up running to the toilet only make it harder for you to holld it down n walkin means you'll neva make it to the toilet. so just vomit on the dance floor

kryalkastleE said:
having reduced the amount i take - from 1/2's to 1/4's, i don't throw up anymore, or at least i dont feel queasy ENOUGH to throw up...BUT i still feel a little nauseous and get worried that i will throw up.
does drammamine stop your from feeling nauseous? or just stop you from throwing up? and is it a tablet or a medicine/liquid? over the counter?

If you take the right amount you shouldn't feel nauseus at all. Once you know how much you'll need you should be completely okay. It stops nausea and actual vomiting as well.

It comes in tablets. It's an over the counter anti-airsickness medication that you should find just on the shelf in most pharmacies. If you can't find it just ask someone. It comes in a little blue box with "Dramamine" on the front and costs about ten or twelve dollars. You shouldn't have any trouble whatsoever getting it.

pop-star said:
what i find is that if you cant hold it down or pick when its gona cum up running to the toilet only make it harder for you to holld it down n walkin means you'll neva make it to the toilet. so just vomit on the dance floor
Way to make your drug use conspicuous... vomiting in public really doesn't do you any favours.

BT ;)

u sound exactly the same as me! and i came here lookin for a way to stop vomiting, and i found dramamine. everyone here says take 2 but im kinda small so i just took one and so did my freind, i usually feel really nauauseas most of the night so can never pick when im going to throw up, same with my freind. dramamine helped completely! i didnt feel nauceous at all during the night, i did dry-retch a few times but i think that was more due to the fact i was watchin 3 of my other freinds doing it at the time and we kept making each other do it coz i didnt feel sick at all (wierd!!!). i really suggest u try it, coz like u i was takin mine in 1/4's and theres no way that dosage is 2 high!! hope it works for u