Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Most Inapropriate times to do drugs.

dada

Bluelighter
pretty self expl.. ill start.Howbout 2-3 points of k on your wedding day.

yeah i was gonna say in a church, whatever occasion it is :|

how about at the funeral/wake of someone who OD'd .... eep

How about a few blotters before going to court on drug charges ;)

haha gold

Your Honour, if I may interrupt, but your gavel has grown legs and is running out the window! :p

^^ I smoked the night before my final english exam in year10 and i wrote the most tripped out story the next day in the test; got full marks for it =D

coulda been a coincidence hehe

^^^ hahah i know some1 who did that and did very very good!

but being all loved up at a funeral whould be pretty bad or blotters at a churd u never know what the siants can turn into

strong pillz in the work place cause u think you are about to finish but then told you have to stay back for another hour. 8( (i had fun any way)

Driving a car or operating heavy machinery.

But seriously, this is kinda a no-brainer, right? It's the converse of the question "what's the best place to take drugs?" and in a society where drugs are illegal and/or taboo, in general at most places and times (ie. at work or any other time when you or other people are counting on your judgement) it would be anything but appropriate to take conciousness-altering drugs.

BigTrancer ;)

Last edited:
My boyfriends, best friends brother took an E while his wife was giving birth!!! I'd be shitty. Cos he was so euphoric & she was in pain! That sucks!!! :\

I think this'd be more interesting as: the most innapropriate times *you've* ever done drugs ;)

Who out there has taken drugs at weddings, family events... god forbid... funerals?

I've done the wedding thing; numerous times. Mostly friend's weddings (and only at the reception), but I did take pills at my boyfriend's sister's wedding, with my 'future mother & father in-law' there. I danced up a storm on the little dance floor in front of the dj that night =D *

*read: embarrassed myself totally

SIM-1 said:
My boyfriends, best friends brother took an E while his wife was giving birth!!! I'd be shitty. Cos he was so euphoric & she was in pain! That sucks!!! :\

That's fucked up :(

Hmmm. I would KILL my partner if he did that... TOtally innapropriate, and not in the fun way.

goodgirl said:
^^^ hahah i know some1 who did that and did very very good!

but being all loved up at a funeral whould be pretty bad or blotters at a churd u never know what the siants can turn into

I dunno, I had a blotter tab on new years and went to church the sunday after it. I think the enthogenic effects lingered after the trip, because it made church more interesting. I doubt I'd be able to sit still for an entire service while tripping, and I don't care to try it.

These are some crazy stories, i personally leave things for the appropriate times, concerts etc.

Last edited:
one tenth of a stick = .1g? you're getting shitty shitty sticks...

but thats not the point here, is it...

i'm thinking, a meet the parents dinner on shrooms, or like a high DXM dose. or amphetamines, since you'd struggle to eat anything. Though im sure you'd chat the mouth off even the most story-laden father.

Or anything before appearing on "'Wheel Of Fortune".

On that note, I PROMISE to pay anyone who appears on a game show on an amusing substance (shrooms, PCP, E, etc.)

THE GRAND SUM OF $100.

that'd be absolutely choice to see.

peece.

yeah wouldent the price is right be cool to go on e, youd be so happy and amazed and shit that you won those prizes!!