• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Most Inapropriate times to do drugs.

Cyberdyne said:
LOLOLOL, dude that takes the cake eh...I actaully fully cracked up sitting here stoned thinking about the most fucking hilarious facial expressions somebody would have with all those bling bling lights on them absolutely tripping the fuck out on shrooms or something

Or the thought of someone gurning out while standing behind their box, eyes rolled back and jaws dropped. I am pissing myself just picturing the TV camera switching from the game board to a facial close-up of the gurning contestant.

I once had a smoke to relive the symptoms of a hangover, and then preceeded to go to sleep, only to have my mum rush in to my room telling me some cop was on the phone, claiming I'd smashed a bottle on some guys head the night before. Well, I'd been in a silly brawl (this was seven yrs ago, when I was 15) that night, where I basically got my arse kicked and I certainly hadn't bottled anyone, but god, was I scared. The ride to the cop-station with my parents was one of the more paranoid experiences I've endured, not to mention being interviewed by some prick of a seargeant for an hour, before being told to fuck off.

BUMPITY

Speaking of bad times to do drugs.....

Worked all night tonight until 12:30, went into town to go out. Went out for a while, but decided to go home cause I wasnt feeling too good.

Had a pill before I left, but wasnt kicking in.

Walking home, this chick walks over to us and asks us which way to Charlestown. We tell her its like 15km and she cant walk it, and she begs us to get her away from this guy who was across the street. She starts to go loco trying ot get away form him, so we take her back to my place, where she tells the girls that she had been raped.

So we call the cops, and pack up anything that could get me in trouble (bong, sappies, Bluelight). The cops arrive, begin to take my statement and BAM! pill kicks in. Really fucking wierd. Trying not to smile when someone has been raped is sick.

Then my female friend went with her in the Ambo, and we talked to the D's (who when they arrived, looked like they were there to drop off pills). One trip to the hospital to pick her up later, here I am at home. Trying to work out what the fuck is going on.

I'd like ot add too that when the chick left this dudes house to try and leave, she took a handfull of his mail and his phone, for ID, which we gave to the cops.

I feel even more sorry for the two boys who were at my place already when we arrived. They were on acid. I had to take one of them out the back and hide him while the cops were there. One of the ambos went out to make sure he was alright, and came back in shaking his head, laughing.

Welp, I'm rambling, that'll be the pill. I'm off.

Last edited:
Umm...yes....after an absolute bender of a 3 day weekend, had a mate have an allergic reaction to pot and we had to get the ambos. I was speeding of my head, and my two mates were as stoned as f*&k. We were trying to keep my mate alive and then be normal when the ambos came. They were pretty cool, but sitting in a hospital all night when u haven't slept in 3 days is a f&*king nightmare. Not fun :(

But, nothing beats house-parties with all those you know.

That's sooo true... it's soo good being at a club when your whole group of mates goes and everyones having a massive night, doing it in the privacy of someones home with the same people just makes it so much better, no paranoia (not that I really get it much anymore but for others) no problems etc. you can really be yourself etc. awesome.

alexkid - I don't think I wanna try that, or if I did it'd be a hairdresser far far away so I didn't have to see them again.. yeah how trippy are mirrors too...

Yeah I don't think it was in-appropriate at all, but it was at my cousins wedding, I was pissed, peakin and then got smashed with my 2nd cousin and a mate outside round the back off a few cones each. It was definately a pretty cool wedding lol..

did i talk about my mate findin some dude at a suvalaki store rolling on NYE selling food=)

Jimity said:

One of the ambos went out to make sure he was alright, and came back in shaking his head, laughing.

That bit is Hilarious.

Dealing with stuff like that on substances is scary as. :\

1. The night I met my wife at a rave
2. The night I asked her to marry me at a club
3. The day I married her in a wine cellar
4. Every weekend after that

and the one I can justify as a good time to do it

The night my divorce was approved by the court.....

Moral of the story- Dont go to commercial 2nd rate raves............

JoKeRsWiLd =D

my friend and i wagged school when we were 15 sat around waiting to go to this audition on the 18th floor of some office on Collins st for some commercial but these older guys that we thought were the height of cool called us up and invited us to go for a smoke. they picked us up in the city and we went to the docklands that hadn't been built up yet and they gave each of us a big cone.. they were also talking excitedly about how heavy this hydro was or something and at this tender age we hadn't smoked a great amount of bud. then we realised that we were late.the guys drove bolt neck showing off through the city. get there run up and look at each other quickly - blood red eyes that were barely open, pale faced and sweating like pigs. i have never been so stoned my head was throbbing. fuck it was intense. talking to the receptionist, going to sit on these couches with heaps of other teens, then they came over to get our details and asked my how to spell my surname and i couldn't fucking spell it-never a worse silence. then my friend was called in sat there sweating for 15 mins wondering what the fuck i'm going to say, then my turn. taken into this massive room with 4 trendy suits pleasently interrogating me bout myself with a video camera in my face then for the audition which wads for youth club at the national gallery or something - asked me to walk up to a big white blank screen and carve a sculpture out of it with an (imaginary) chainsaw. then again sweetie but this time you don't likie what you created, or imagine you are a young leonardo da vinci and this master piece is simple MAGNIFICENT!! this is all being filmed... when i finally get out of there we make a quick exit trying to hide the logos on our school blazers, then my friend asked me what my friends names where that were on the couches with us waiting and i said i didn't know who they were or even talk to them and she said then how did they know how fucking stoned you were they didn't stop laughing bout it.. sorry long story not that funny but so wacked. needless to say neither of us got a call back.

Taking something before a boxing match...can you imagine Tyson on acid...he mighta bit that guys whole head off...

SIM-1 said:
My boyfriends, best friends brother took an E while his wife was giving birth!!! I'd be shitty. Cos he was so euphoric & she was in pain! That sucks!!! :\

ha! that's nasty... but what would have been even more inappropriate is for her to have taken them while she was giving birth....

Getting drunk and high at work. I'm the manager too, so it was ten times worse... I was having a good time, but almost got fired.

hehe. anyone see wheel of fortune when adam spencer(ex jjj breaky show presenter) was on there... i'd like to buy an E thanks..ok that will be $20..adam: oh come on how about 2 for $50..was cracking up

So we call the cops, and pack up anything that could get me in trouble (bong, sappies, Bluelight). The cops arrive, begin to take my statement and BAM! pill kicks in. Really fucking wierd. Trying not to smile when someone has been raped is sick.
LOL dude that sucks bad...