Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A nasty little Side effect from E.

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
I've been told maybe I've slipped into a K hole, but I think not.
Its happened to me three times now. And it freaks me out a little to say the least. I dont consider that I pop to much, never 2 weeks in a row, Always good breaks and good diet. Altho on the occasions when I slip I guess I might have had a little to much but nothing to exccessive or more than I've had on other occasions and still been good.
Ok heres how it goes. After I've been peaking off my nut and things have all worn off and Im a scatteered mess, normally billy assisted
smile.gif
I take a nice nap for a few hours sunday mornin or afternoon. I wake up, decide I feel like doing something, Jump up and walk off to the shower say, as I did this sunday. I look in the mirror notice Im a little off colour but not bothered jump into the shower. All of a sudden darkness seems to envelope me. Vision goes extremely messed up and I just seem to fade out. If i dont sit my self down real quick I lose it completely and just colapse as I found the first time. But then I have to sit down for a good 5/10 minutes and gather myself up. Not being able to see at all, which I find to be rather unsettling. When I come too If I get up to fast it happens again and I have to move rather slowly n find a comfy seat or bed for a bit. Now this is doesnt happen often I've been pilling for a few years on and off. But as It happened on the weekend I thought I'd share.
Now I have no Idea what causes this to happen. On sunday however I got myself into a awkward little situation and ended up dwelling on things as I was coming off my pill. Thinking perhaps I thought myself into a dark little place and being depressed may have brought this on as I did end up home by my self with no one to talk to. But really I have no Idea.
Has this happened to anyone else?
Or am I just screwed up?
This has decided me tho that 1 month breaks arn't long enough and after Renasaince a big holiday from drugs is on the cards.

It sounds a lot like your just about to feint, which i think would be caused by blood rushing to or away from your head. I used to get this at school sometimes when I was sitting down in a bigass lecture room floor for over an hour without moving and then suddenly you stand up really quickly. You feel all light headed and your vision goes. I would think it is similar to this and for some reason you are prone to it after a big night out. It was hot recently too and it happens more when its hot. Maybe you should also try asking in another forum.

I get this all the time...and have done for years..even before I even knew what pills were.
I'd get up from lying down and my vision completely disappears and all I can see is this black/grey fractured sort of pattern in front of my eyes. And my head feels light and wonky. After 30sec or so my vision fades back in and I feel fine.
It's basically cause the blood takes a little while to get to your head when you get up quickly from lying down.
I also get the fainting thing a lot after taking pills...normally due to lack of food, water and sleep. The trick is to not get up so fast...or get up and hang onto something until your vision comes back or your head feels more normal. Or eat some food!!!
If you're in the shower...make sure you sit down in the shower and don't do what I did when I was feeling faint in the shower years ago. I thought I'd get out of the shower first and sit on the floor once I was out. I opened the shower door, blacked out and fell straight out face first, knocking my chin on the basin and smashing my front tooth on the tiles. My mum couldn't open the door till I'd woken up cause I was lying naked across the doorway. Must have been a nice sight once she did open the door!!
I needed 6 stitches in my chin and now have a capped front tooth and crooked jaw which clicks when I open it. At least my dentist was happy.

Been there too you guys
smile.gif

I hear it is linked to your circulation getting worse the longer you are awake.

This sounds a lot worse than orthostatic hypotension (ie fainting when you stand up).
I can't say what it could be but my sister recently experienced something like this also. She had a pill and some meth and all night while she was rolling and all the next day she kept passing out for no explainable reason. She is certain it is due to something she took or that someone spiked her drink.
Very scary stuff. She also described it as something she could feel coming on and then she would black out. Sitting down didn't seem to stop it from happening either. Her description sounded just like yours.
Fry-d I would seriously go and get it checked out. You are not supposed to just black out. Having low blood pressure and getting dizzy or passing out when you stand up fast is one thing but this seems more serious
frown.gif

If you have a good GP they shouldn't give you a hard time when you talk about how it only happens after e. Good luck
wink.gif

wow, i thought i'd be the only one to know the answer, but it seems like everyone has beaten me to it. it's happened to a friend of mine. i took him into hospital, all worried and stuff, and it turns out he was dehydrated to fuck, and then had himself a _hot_ bath in order to *detox* himself. he couldn't see for a good five minutes after he got out of the bath. i found him feeling his way along the walls of the hallway. so yeah, he was dehydrated, and then got himself in a hot environment, and tried to move quickly, and his blood flow just couldn't keep up. are you rehydrating properly after going out? maybe you need to put some more fluids into your body before strenuous, or even semi-strenuous movement.

This has happened to me twice now but i actually collapsed the last time.
Id been out friday had few pills spent all day saturday drinking and snorting pills without any sleep or food, then when I went to bed saturday night. Half way throught the night I woke up for a piss done my business then when I was washing my hands I fainted. All I remember was waking up in my girlfriends mums arms laying,in the hall way.
Id fainted fallen overand hit the ground.
I felt sick for ages after but after some food and sleep ifelt heaps better.

Don't mean to sound morbid but I'm kind of relieved to hear that other people faint sometimes too.
It hasn't happened to me too many times but if I go out and don't get enough food/sleep the next monday [usually getting out of the shower or on the way to work ] I faint or feel really dizzy. Last time it happened to me at Town Hall station but now that I know what it feels like I can sit myself down before I completely pass out and embarrass myself
smile.gif
It usually happens when I get too hot. Pretty scarey but I don't think it's anything to get overly worried about unless it starts happening when you haven't been indulging in anything.
My mum says it's due to me having low blood pressure, which is made worse by alcohol and drugs ['doh!]
[This message has been edited by Milkybar (edited 19 February 2001).]

A friend of mine got the exact same effects after having his HEPATITUS boosters, while driving home in his car. He pulled the car off the road and almost crashed, because everything went black, loud buzzing in the ears, and his body went all limp.
He's currently having a heap of medical check-ups, he's pretty scared. he also has v.high BP for his age?

Mr fluffy touched on it.. but when i first read ur story i thought de-hydration..
Are you getting enough fluids throughout ur roll and have a cup of water or something eqvuilent next to u when u sleep...

I agree, this happens to me sometimes regardless of e-ing or not.. Its a simple combination of lack of sleep, lack of food/water, and getting up to quick and a general lack of energy... Seems to be worse once you get under hot water to, although i don't know why... Come near to fainting sometimes although this happens only rarely (1 every 6 months..) Ive seen a non e user get up off a couch (that he been sitting on all day), walk five meter then collapse... (faint)..

Yes this happens to me with the fact I am tall 188 cm I get up quick feel light headed, this is just from a) getting up to quick b) could also just be possibly lack of iron and protein in your diet. But this is not a side effect from pills and whoever told you, you where in a k hole tell them they are stupid and don't know what they are talking about ...
Regards
Great game son. C'mon I'm taking you to hooters
Aw. I don't want to bother mum at work.

Reading through your replies I think its a combination of a few things.
Thanks for the comments btw
smile.gif

I have a fast metabolism, ie I eat 5 decent meals a day and am still a slim boy.
Low blood pressure is more than likely causing me to faint.
But When I fade out like this on a comedown its much worse than when I get up to quick and go light headed. This is much more intense, I'll go into a cold sweat and freak out a bit due to my vision fading away. I always make sure to keep Hydrated so I dont think dehydration is the problem. Altho it could be a factor as it happens after I've been sleeping and havnt had a glass of water since I lay down.
And bah to the K-Hole shit someones just trying to freak me I think. Altho having my body going limp and going blind isnt much less than freaky.
Im thinking along the lines that Im fainting due to lack of blood to the brain, which is made worse by a hard out weekend, A lack of proper nutrition due to a night out on water, combined with a few billies making the faint a lot more intense therefore I basically black out n the drugs from the previous night are enhancing this to the point of Freaking me.
Hmmm
That sounds right dont it?

Yeah i get that all the time. Its only after i dropped 4 pill's the night before, anything less i never get that problem.
It's the same with me, when i get up after sitting down for a while after a big night i start to get all dizzy and i start to loose focus it's freaky. Although as soon as i have something to eat no matter how little amount it always helps.
------------------
What is your name again ?

Yeah i get that all the time. Its only after i dropped 4 pill's the night before, anything less i never get that problem.
It's the same with me, when i get up after sitting down for a while after a big night i start to get all dizzy and i start to loose focus it's freaky. Although as soon as i have something to eat no matter how little amount it always helps.
------------------
What is your name again ?

i get that too. the last time i had it was after bt/seb fontaine last year and i had been awake all of sunday too. i got home and blew a cone of black hash and pretty much collapsed. after i got up and walked about 5meters it happened again.
i put it down to bad circ and all that but i'm sure the hash just blew my head off.
------------------
...yes please

Just got back from the appt at the Dr with my sister (see above post). Drs opinion on this was that it could have been from heart palpitations due to whatever was in her pill (apparently irregularities with your heart can cause fainting) or else it could have been due to her vessels being more constricted than unsual due the pill. Apparently that combined with low blood pressure = much bigger fainting spells than usual. Fry-d that could explain why it doesn't just feel like normal dizziness from standing.
Also another Qu. Fry-d - what did you take? I'm pretty sure you are a Perth person too and my sister had one of those white mitzis that are going around. Did you have the same?

I was friends with a genie
smile.gif

Tho those mitsi's screwed all my friends over on the comedown.

fry-d it might be an idea to go get some blood tests at your doctor (obviously a few days after u have pilled atleast)
because this sounds exactly the same as what was happening to me when i had gallandular fever i know it might not be the case with u but it is worth looking into because like myself it is hard to detact that u actually have it at first
I would wake up in the morning and something in my head would say "go have a shower"
but as soon as i would stand in the shower i would just pass out nearly falling through the glass one too many times
go get yourself checked out also do u know if u have low blood pressure?
because I do and if u go from lying or sitting down and get up too quickly it often gives me massive head spins and also contributed to my passing out all the time when i had galandular fever
but yeah just go get yourself checked out it will be worth it

*Bump*
This is what genies seem to be doing to people