• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A nasty little Side effect from E.

I sometimes have problems like this, but I have never actually blacked out.
Sometimes (has happened 3-4 times) after a night or two of pills and/or speed, at about 5pm the next day, I will just be sitting there and suddenly my whole body starts to buzz. But a really bad buzz.
Imagine pins & needles, the intensity magnified five times with a very big dose of pain thrown in for good measure. There is nothing you can do to stop it (wiggling toes or going for a walk etc). It eventually tapers off after about 5 minutes.
Has anyone else experienced this sort of side effect?

ive been popping a year now and since my 2nd experience i geuss u could say i havent taken it that easy! usually ill have about 5 or 6 a nite! no matter how good (even HQ's) but its not like im that wasted i dont know what im doing or im passing out and stuff i am still either dancing or just smacked as much if not less as anyone else whose had 1 or 2! (eg, last week i had 2 MDMA caps 1 X-men and 6 Rolexs (i found the rolexs were the same shape colour texture as the white pokemons also having the exact same effect). and people didnt think i was hardly a mess at all saying i looked like id only had 1 or 2. Anyway getting to my point after every nite of being on the HQ's (and red Apples wich i found were same texture shape and colour as HQ's) the next day when trying 2 sleep i would be nearly asleep when my mind and body starts to paralise pretty much its as if i cant feel anything and im falling and the i try to fight it but usually takes a few seconds then if i get up and walk around im fine wont have it again! but if i just stay down after i fight it and can move it will just come straight back till i fight it again! if i dont fight it it will just become so intense i have 2 fight it coz i feel like im gonna die! i think im gonna have a fit or something or could even be a fit? but also this happend a couple weeks ago after a big nite out cant really remember what i had as it was a few weeks ago! told my mates about it no-one else gets it and yeah! havent heard anything about it at all! hopefully some-one can tell me what it is! and not just that i need to have a rest and get off. as i will be after back 2 basics 2. hopefully will get a reply soon!
sPiKeY

Spikey, go & see a doctor! They're usually pretty good with figuring out what's wrong with you health-wise, or so rumour has it...
Bluelighters can help you by saying "yeah I've had that happen" and maybe a give little advice, but they can't give you an accurate diagnosis of your condition. Don't be scared. Most doctors are there to help, not pass moral judgements.
Really. Give it a go. I hope you find an answer soon (although, once things like that start to happen, don't you think it would be a good idea to slow down a little?).