Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

snorting whizz fizz

pink

Bluelighter
has anyone else tried snorting whizz fizz? yep, plain old kiddies sherbert whizz fizz. might sound silly, but it gives a great sensation. fizzes the inside of your nose and then just about pops the top of your head off.
does anyone cut their speed or mdma with wizz fizz? i might try this next week.

nope, but in my more juvenile years, we snorted popping candy (that Maguc Gum crap) for a laff.
pointless but humorous

hehe pink you werent at tatou on sunday afternoon by any chance were you??
smile.gif
becuase i was sitting at a table were a bunch of ppl were doing this and tried it myself ..hehe funn
smile.gif

------------------
Cause life aint nothing but a good groove
A good mix tape to put you in the right mood

Wow, hehe, some peeps will put anything up their nose...
One of my friends studying Medicine started snorting fresh lemon juice one night cause it felt wierd (parently its quite nasty, but he was pretty pissed at the time), then a heap of first-years (littlies) started following suite cause they thought it was cool...
and to think, these guys r our future doctors...
frown.gif

Went to a damn funny play in a pub last week, and in one of the scenes they snort a line of goey on stage. They use glucose apparently...
But on the last night the backstage crew are gonna substitute the real thing. Heh, now thats what i call method acting.
SpankY

heheh, let us know about that spanky.
nup, never tried wizzfizz though sometimes back in year eleven when we were bored, we'd snort crushed up smint. dunno why. man, i was such a little f'd-in-da-head kid back then. all it would do was hurt..
anyway..
people, if its not too late already, keep your nostril-virginity! please! especially if your about 16 and are dumb and just putting things up there for laughs. you may end up like me in a couple of years.. heheh...
------------------
"I got the tarzan and jane of jungle just swung in on the vine this morning."

C'moooooooooon people????? Wizz Fizz??????
Surely you all can't be THAT bored!!!
I could go on.. blaaah. Think I'll just settle for having a bit of a laff at our girl (or boy) Pink's choice of alias...
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!
Obviously you haven't seen the film clip with the chick in the white jumpsuit who drives a motorbike through her estranged boyfriend's window, otherwise you would have picked a colour like "Lime Green" for your screenname... then again, maybe you HAVE seen the clip.. i was worried about this
frown.gif
(worried face).. hmm.. oh well either way, it's a great colour
smile.gif

heehee
mona.

i have never snorted anything before but when i was at school my friends used to put heaps of wizz fizz in their mouths & just breathe in really fast. kind of the chicken's version i guess. not much fun to do but very funny to watch.
ahh, sweet high school memories.
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane

A long time ago my mate tried snorting a line of whizz fizz at school, his face and eyes went all red after that and he started coughing. After seeing that i thought "nah, better not".

yeah, we used to do lines off whizz fizz in food science at school, burns the shit out of your nose. Another question though would u call the scooping device a spoon or a scoop???, bring this up next time ur rolling it will keep u arguing for hours hehehe.

do you guys remember those warhead super hot lollies??
well back in high school a mate of mine crushed one of these up and snorted it in class. ive never seen a guy cry for so long... nasty shit, not recommended

Never snorted whiz fizz , but I did manage to smoke a few cones of 'space food' ...This was of course a long time ago...Hey it looks like hash !!!!

Oh my god... I can't believe anyone would even contemplate snort a warhead... next time try it with the super fizzy warhead or even better you could try the sour ones... that way you could simulate that great taste normally associated with snorting whiz proper...
YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK... try icing sugar ... it's kinda fun too... *GRIN*
------------------
The Strange Guy with Strange Hair

Well, on a more practical note, have any of you ever tried cutting your base speed with Equal sweetner? It's so much sweeter than Glucodin, and it gives you the most pleasant and inoffensive drip that I've experienced. Lot better than some cutting agents I've seen used in the past.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

Geezus!! cmon people, I reckon this is where we get our terrible reputation as desperate drugies!!!
wink.gif

back in year 8 or 9 a friend and I wanted to smoke some weed, but we couldnt find any, so we cut up cardboard, made a peace pipe out of ceramic tubing and smoked that. Godamn that was nasty fucken shit!! coughed up black crap for hours.
Experimentation is great, but be careful. Perhaps one of you nut cases will stumble upon a "legal" high that works well. Or maybe you will put gawdawful holes in your brain!
take care - Horse
------------------
"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

lozz i think its meant to be a minnie shovel! hahahaha
its a handy little tool isn't it! lol
mona i was thinking the same thing! there you go! pffft LMAO
this is really funny, i would keep it going with some nasty shit ive put up my nose but fortunatly i haven't been that lucky! hahahaha
[This message has been edited by dil8dpupil (edited 18 July 2000).]

mona
i do know the film clip you are talking about, but unfortunately i was stuck with pink before our fiesty female friend came along. i used to have a business with my wife called 'pink piggy trading company', when we split i became pink and she became the piggy........hehehehehe

dano: LMAO at visualising some poor kid snort a warhead. it amazes me when i think back about the crazy shit we got up to when we were young, like jumping off roofs, using a skateboard as a toboggan down really steep hills, etc. very dangerous but also very amusing, if you survive.
dil8dpupul: i agree about the whiz fizz utensil. i always thought is was a shovel because it's got those straight bits where (if it were bigger) you'd put your feet to push it into the ground. i think i might be in the minority though because i used to get laughed at for calling it a shovel.
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane

Haha, Brings back memories..
When I was in Year twelve me and my friends were sooo bored we snorted whizz fizz aswell ... our noses hurt for ages hehe
Also when I was 12 I also tried to snort migraine tablets waz heaps stupid but gave me a little buzz..
hehe
bEsafe