• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

snorting whizz fizz

UHH?
I think maybe I was depraved of a childhood because I have never snorted wizz fizz and I never will either.
Heehheee Pink is a mean chick. Her bike looks like a toy motorbike, and anyway what does that guy ring her for? To fly her bike through his window?
If you ask me I think that was a pretty rude thing to do.
UHUHUHUHUH
*maybe I am depraved?*

I remember when i was young.... like 9 or 10, i smoked those dried cinnamon sticks.... coz i thought they look like cigars... hahahaa...... i remember it tasted funny
smile.gif

hey pink
it's good to see you back on the board...
...dont forget to bring some whizz fizz next saturday...
smile.gif

------------------
"every trip is a new adventure. it's stupid, but it's great." DAQ

Heeheeheehee *giggle* @ Pink. And here I was thinking you were a teeny weeny little girl I could poke fun at. Serves me right aye?
anyway, i conceed to the subject matter of this thread.. i did something kind of along the same lines as Mr Horsey o'er there..
I used to be a Girl Guide right (yeah yeah laff all you want but I was 11 and i only went to about 5 meetings before I decided they were all a bunch of daggy blue skort (cross between skirt and shorts) wearing freaks who like to sew and tie knots in their spare time) ANYWAY, at this particular meeting my group and I were in charge of the BBQ - not sure what exactly we were supposed to be doing but we were outside and there was some nice green grass around... grass. hmm.. i wonder how different real grass is as opposed to 'grass' (ie marijuana)i know.. "LET's SMOKE IT!!!"
Picture 6, 11 year old knee high socked girls in the absence of their Big Owl (or whatever the leader was called)rolling grass in a piece of paper (i think it was the instructions on how to light the BBQ)... niiiice huh? heehee.. yeah. I guess i'm no better than the rest of you foreign object snorting fools
wink.gif

HAHAHAAHA
cheers,
mona.

I think this thread puts in concrete that marijuana is not a gateway drug dont cha think?
This is a classic example of people experimenting because they are experimental people. Whether we fuck ourselves up or not is beside the point. The point is, is that we will try things because we are curious.
So...this has firmly implated into my scull that dope is not a gateway drug. Thats right folks, wizzfizz and lawn grass are the evils that have to be banned!!
wink.gif

peace - Horse

yeah man fully
everything's a gateway
I think that in the society that i bring my children up in, I want everything banned except for peas, carrots, potatoes, falafel and tofu.
Yes I do realise what I just put myself up for... uh-oh hope i don't start shyte.
Anyway jokes aside:
It's starting to piss me off that folk can have a laff about this sort of shyte, but as soon as I talk about using speed IV, every mofo and his ho jumps up saying "Oh dear me, that's so terrible", no matter if I use cleanly cut, perfect temp, water method with a sterilised fucken filter, and sterile swabs. Ya know?
I very rarely do this right? And when I do I'm the safest most in control mofo about, but folk just see this whole 'needle' thing that their mama described to them when they where 8 and go "fuck, that's some fucked up shit man. You're seriously fuct up"
Anyway yeah whatever, I just felt like being pissed off

I think that I am proof that marijuana isn't a gateway to other drugs.
Here I am, never smoked pot in my life, yet I pop pills and do speed. Weird huh? I am a fairly small girl, but for some reason I can really handle my pills - I guess it comes back to that enzyme thing.
So here I am, never tried pot, but I pop pills and snort speed with the rest of them!

just so we keep entropope on side i will also ask if anyone IV's whizz fizz.

Entro... I think that tofu should also be banned... it is an evil substance and has no reason for existing... hey there's a challenge to all you people...
Snort some Tofu
Now that would be one to see... hehehe... chunk o tofu up the nose...
Nice work Entro, keep up the pissed-off-ness, it's good to see.
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Equally Strange Hair

you know what your problem is man?
I can see it clear
You not marinading it right.
frown.gif

get with the program sister, I'll send you some recipes if you like... seriously
uh-oh i actually am serious about swapping recipies right here.

tofu rocks.. especially in curry laksa..
heheh, mona, that story you said about girl-guides.. that reminded me of something very funny. as it so happens, i used to be a scout! and a venturer after that.. (its better at this later stage cause no one cares about tying ropes anymore and they just go drink or smoke weed or whatever..)
anyway.. i remember being in a similar situation.. a group of 12 year olds experimenting with smoking grass picked straight from the ground.. rolled up in paper..
one of us, after having it, says "i want another one."
and i'll never forget this..
another guy goes "oh my GOD! he's ADDICTED!"
all i can do is look back and laugh. kids are crazy.
------------------
"the red blinky world is a whole lot different to this one"

Heh the losers at my school are so dumb that they buy parsley thinking its weed and love it!!
Oh yeah and we roll them cigarettes out of grass and they smoke them. It's funny to watch them cough

Heres one for u all : Ascorbic Acid
never tried it but i always get tempted as i use it at work in small amounts ( 0.5gm) i always rack up little lines and joke with my boss about it. One day when im feeling really stupid ill do it!
------------------
Only users lose drugs!

They have redesigned the shovel/spoon/scoop/thing!!......i remember trying not to wet the spoon..cause all the stuff would get stuck to the spoon..then..wen it got stuck...hurting my tounge...trying to get the wet whizz fizz outta the little corners,,now all that has changed....the corners taper down..thus eliminating the corners..and none gets stuck..ahhhhhh
smile.gif
)......btw...wasnt it always a killer when ya had the biggest spoon contest..and ya had this huuuge heap just about in ya mouth..and ya breathed in..and nearly choked to death..
smile.gif

------------------
StOp ThE WorlD...i WaNNa gEt oFF

Just fantastic… Next time I meet a B/Ler.. “Hey man do you mind if I just..ffffffffffffffffffsssssssssss…. Sorry ‘bout that, just had to give it a try.”
I’m not going anywhere near anyone’s nose and that’s that.
wink.gif

Lol I can't believe I missed this one. I can't believe someone would even contemplate snorting a warhead bwahahahahahaha
smile.gif
. I can barely eat them.
I have done some real dumbass things in my time though. One of them was attempting to smoke one of those Fads (they're those white cigarette lollies). The goddamn thing ended up melting and it smelt for ages.
There is one thing I still do though. Every time I buy a pack of salt n vinegar chips, I hold one of the chips in my mouth and inhale the taste in. Now that's a nice lil taste rush.
smile.gif