• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

snorting whizz fizz

I snorted it in in about year 9. Very good for a laugh, sort of gives you a suger rush!!!
My nose hurt for ages after though and I couldnt stop sneezing!!!!!
Im going to mix some with my GO for this weekend and see how it goes!!

HEY!!!!!!!! wat's wrong with parsely?!?!?! I smoked parsely through a bong before (ok ok..we were desperate)

Sniffing wizz fizz isn't as good as snorting crushed Fisherman's friend (of the STRONG lemon variety). Don't ask me how I know this, I just do, OK!
wink.gif

------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

whizz fizz...? OMG!
well o remember in high scholl some 14 yr old kid tried selling icing sugar as wizz to other kids....how sad....

OMFG i cant believe how long this damn post has lasted! hahaha
i had to reply to adz-o-rama, far out you do not understand how many times i have choked doing that! i laughed that hard when i read it i choked! but another one is when you've got the huge pile on top of the SHOVEL and you breathe out as well and it blows all over your clothes!! LOL
I LOVE WIZZ FIZZ (to eat) lol mmmmm when i get it i have to hide it from peakatronic! lol

Hmm.. considering most people here like to snort their speed.. what might be the best way to ingest.. Orange and passionfruit juice is good for me.. I like my mucous membrane just the way it is, thanks.. *grins*
Oh.. and speaking of the desperate smoking things in bongs... get this.
Pot Pourri...
they were not well little kiddies.
Gotta larf tho.. inncha.