Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Personality Test

What is your Meyers-Briggs Type?

• Total voters
liquidphil1 said:
am i the only one who came out with the enfj result? i wanted to ask how some others felt about there results.

no ur not.
i read u claim to have ADHD....i hope ur not takin rilatin, it's none of my bussiness offcourse, but i dont think it can help ppl

eNFp = ME!

The Champion Idealists are abstract in thought and speech, cooperative in accomplishing their aims, and informative and extraverted when relating with others. For Champions, nothing occurs which does not have some deep ethical significance, and this, coupled with their uncanny sense of the motivations of others, gives them a talent for seeing life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil. This type is found in only about 3 percent of the general population, but they have great influence because of their extraordinary impact on others. Champions are inclined to go everywhere and look into everything that has to do with the advance of good and the retreat of evil in the world. They can't bear to miss out on what is going on around them; they must experience, first hand, all the significant social events that affect our lives. And then they are eager to relate the stories they've uncovered, hoping to disclose the "truth" of people and issues, and to advocate causes. This strong drive to unveil current events can make them tireless in conversing with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out.

Champions consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life, although they can never quite shake the feeling that a part of themselves is split off, uninvolved in the experience. Thus, while they strive for emotional congruency, they often see themselves in some danger of losing touch with their real feelings, which Champions possess in a wide range and variety. In the same vein, Champions strive toward a kind of spontaneous personal authenticity, and this intention always to "be themselves" is usually communicated nonverbally to others, who find it quite attractive. All too often, however, Champions fall short in their efforts to be authentic, and they tend to heap coals of fire on themselves, berating themselves for the slightest self-conscious role-playing.

hmm pretty good description, dunno bout the last three lines though, the other descriptions of me on the other page work well too. not a bad test

Extroverted - 56
Intuitive - 44
Feeling - 67
Perceiving - 56

Bill Cosby, Robin Williams, Alicia Silverstone, Mark Twain, Martin Short, Sandra Bullock, all ENFPs

i'm INFP apparently.

i gotta admit that whilst i was taking the test i was kinda thinking this is bullshit, but some of the things that i read were really spot on. however, i'm definitely not that idealistic... (way too lazy ;))

jpgrdnr said:
Normal people are just strange.

(I'm thinking of the blonde girly girls who probably think I'm some loser).

For myself:

A)I have no money to go to a bar but I wouldn't go even if I did. I'd probably go listen to music/a band/ dj somewhere if I had the coin. Bars around here aren't really bars. A tavern is a better place. Or pub.
B)I don't really know anyone where I live.
C)When I drink alone sometimes I like to be by myself.
D)I probably have that social disorder thing where sometimes I can't stand being with people. Buying groceries is sometimes difficult. lol.

I'm right with you buddy!

drEaMtiMe*@# said:
i'm INFP apparently.

i gotta admit that whilst i was taking the test i was kinda thinking this is bullshit, but some of the things that i read were really spot on. however, i'm definitely not that idealistic... (way too lazy ;))
Yeah, I'm also idealistic, but laziness overrules that:) Another INFP. Nice to see I'm not alone here=D

jpgrdnr said:
Normal people are just strange.

(I'm thinking of the blonde girly girls who probably think I'm some loser).

For myself:

A)I have no money to go to a bar but I wouldn't go even if I did. I'd probably go listen to music/a band/ dj somewhere if I had the coin. Bars around here aren't really bars. A tavern is a better place. Or pub.
B)I don't really know anyone where I live.
C)When I drink alone sometimes I like to be by myself.
D)I probably have that social disorder thing where sometimes I can't stand being with people. Buying groceries is sometimes difficult. lol.

you are not alone in that - i recognise myself there - A) I have no money but I do like going ot a bar on my own - if I talk to people that's fine, but that's my choice. But I do love going to the bar with my mates and being guaranteed to strike up some conversation with someone. I like that.
but love a wuiet bar better than some gawdawful dance club or some yuppy pub full of wannabes and fake plastic people./

B) snap
C) snap
D) three are some places I wont go because I know there are people there - I hate shopping because I know i have to fight with folk, I hate busy towns or places or anythig like that

and yet I love people's company
but only when I choose it.

Extroverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

33% 38% 50% 11%

Strength of the preferences %

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
moderately expressed extrovert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality

It occurs to me that this poll is in T and A.
Small fucking wonder we have this many INT*s. :)

ebola

just retook it, same result 10 times in 15years

ENTJ - Commandant
You scored 81% I to E, 42% N to S, 76% F to T, and 15% J to P!
The single word to describe your type is fieldmarshal or commandant. You also belong to the larger group called rationals. You love to organize others in matters of logic. Even as a child, you likely naturally assumed the role of leader in groups. You share your personality type with 2% of the population. When you lead, you are more concerned with policy and goals than rules and regulations. You have a tendency to become a workaholic. You are impatient with repetition of error. You are friendly and outgoing, though. You don't mince words and willingly share your many strong opinions.
As a romantic partner, you are inspiring, but also somewhat challenging. You have a strong desire to be in charge and your clear need for an organized life and home can be overwelming to a partner. You like to confront conflict directly, discuss problems unflinchingly, solve them, then put them behind you. However, you can be too impatient or unwilling to take the time to listen to your partner and give them a chance to express themselves fully so that they also have a sense of closure. You are generally uncomfortable dealing with emotions, so you are apt to dismiss your partner's emotions as illogical. You feel most appreciated when your partner asks for your opinions, takes your adivce, and relies on you to get a job done right.
Your group summary: rationals (NT)
Your type summary: ENTJ

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 88% on I to E
You scored higher than 53% on N to S
You scored higher than 82% on F to T
You scored higher than 4% on J to P

Last edited:
Your Type is
ENTJ
Extroverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
33 25 62 11

ENTJ type description by D.Keirsey
ENTJ type description by J. Butt

You are:

* moderately expressed extrovert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* distinctively expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

My type desription, from type logic:

"I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?"

ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshall and direct. This may be expressed with the charm and finesse of a world leader or with the insensitivity of a cult leader. The ENTJ requires little encouragement to make a plan. One ENTJ put it this way... "I make these little plans that really don't have any importance to anyone else, and then feel compelled to carry them out." While "compelled" may not describe ENTJs as a group, nevertheless the bent to plan creatively and to make those plans reality is a common theme for NJ types.

ENTJs are often "larger than life" in describing their projects or proposals. This ability may be expressed as salesmanship, story-telling facility or stand-up comedy. In combination with the natural propensity for filibuster, our hero can make it very difficult for the customer to decline.

TRADEMARK: -- "I'm really sorry you have to die." (I realize this is an overstatement. However, most Fs and other gentle souls usually chuckle knowingly at this description.)

ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell. When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.

Functional Analysis
Extraverted Thinking

"Unequivocating" expresses the resoluteness of the ENTJ's dominant function. Clarity of convictions endows these Thinkers with a knack for debate, or wanting knack, a penchant for argument. The light and heat generated by Thinking at the helm can be impressive; perhaps even overwhelming. Experience teaches many ENTJs that restraint may often be the better part of valor, lest one find oneself victorious but alone.
Introverted iNtuition

The auxiliary function explores the blueprints of archetypal patterns and equips Thinking with a fresh, dynamic sense of how things work. Improvising on the fly is something many ENTJs do very well. As Thinking's subordinate, insights are of value only insofar as they further the Right, True Cause celebre. [n.b.: ENTJs are capable of living on a higher plane, if you will, and learning to value individuals even above their principles. The above dynamic suggests less individuation.]
Extraverted Sensing

Sensing reaches out to embrace that which physically touches it. ENTJs have an awareness of the real; of that which exists. By stilling the engines of Thinking and iNtuition, this type may experience the Here and Now, and know things not dreamt of nor even postulated in iNtuition's philosophy. Sensing's minor role, however, puts it at risk for distortion or extreme weakness beneath the hustle and bustle of the giants N and T.
Introverted Feeling

Feeling is romantic, as the ethereal as the inner world from whence it doth emerge. When it be awake, feeling evokes great passion that knows not nuance of proportion nor context. Perhaps these lesser functions inspire glorious recreational quests in worlds that never were, or may only ever be in fantasy. When overdone or taken too seriously, Fi turned outward often becomes maudlin or melodramatic. Feeling in this type appears most authentic when implied or expressed covertly in a firm handshake, accepting demeanor, or act of sacrifice thinly covered by excuses of lack of any personal interest in the relinquished item.

Your Type is
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
67 50 25 22

You are:

* distinctively expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed perceiving personality

Told me what I already know, I don't like people and I like to create things based on what I have in front of me.

Also called me Architect..

Last edited:
ENFP or INFP, depending on what kind of mood I'm in at that particular time.

ENFP - The Champion Idealists are abstract in thought and speech, cooperative in accomplishing their aims, and informative and extraverted when relating with others. For Champions, nothing occurs which does not have some deep ethical significance, and this, coupled with their uncanny sense of the motivations of others, gives them a talent for seeing life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil. This type is found in only about 3 percent of the general population, but they have great influence because of their extraordinary impact on others. Champions are inclined to go everywhere and look into everything that has to do with the advance of good and the retreat of evil in the world. They can't bear to miss out on what is going on around them; they must experience, first hand, all the significant social events that affect our lives. And then they are eager to relate the stories they've uncovered, hoping to disclose the "truth" of people and issues, and to advocate causes. This strong drive to unveil current events can make them tireless in conversing with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out.

Champions consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life, although they can never quite shake the feeling that a part of themselves is split off, uninvolved in the experience. Thus, while they strive for emotional congruency, they often see themselves in some danger of losing touch with their real feelings, which Champions possess in a wide range and variety. In the same vein, Champions strive toward a kind of spontaneous personal authenticity, and this intention always to "be themselves" is usually communicated nonverbally to others, who find it quite attractive. All too often, however, Champions fall short in their efforts to be authentic, and they tend to heap coals of fire on themselves, berating themselves for the slightest self-conscious role-playing.

INFP - Healer Idealists are abstract in thought and speech, cooperative in striving for their ends, and informative and introverted in their interpersonal relations. Healer present a seemingly tranquil, and noticiably pleasant face to the world, and though to all appearances they might seem reserved, and even shy, on the inside they are anything but reserved, having a capacity for caring not always found in other types. They care deeply-indeed, passionately-about a few special persons or a favorite cause, and their fervent aim is to bring peace and integrity to their loved ones and the world.

Healers have a profound sense of idealism derived from a strong personal morality, and they conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place. Indeed, to understand Healers, we must understand their idealism as almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. The Healer is the Prince or Princess of fairytale, the King's Champion or Defender of the Faith, like Sir Galahad or Joan of Arc. Healers are found in only 1 percent of the general population, although, at times, their idealism leaves them feeling even more isolated from the rest of humanity.

Healers seek unity in their lives, unity of body and mind, emotions and intellect, perhaps because they are likely to have a sense of inner division threaded through their lives, which comes from their often unhappy childhood. Healers live a fantasy-filled childhood, which, unfortunately, is discouraged or even punished by many parents. In a practical-minded family, required by their parents to be sociable and industrious in concrete ways, and also given down-to-earth siblings who conform to these parental expectations, Healers come to see themselves as ugly ducklings. Other types usually shrug off parental expectations that do not fit them, but not the Healers. Wishing to please their parents and siblings, but not knowing quite how to do it, they try to hide their differences, believing they are bad to be so fanciful, so unlike their more solid brothers and sisters. They wonder, some of them for the rest of their lives, whether they are OK. They are quite OK, just different from the rest of their family-swans reared in a family of ducks. Even so, to realize and really believe this is not easy for them. Deeply committed to the positive and the good, yet taught to believe there is evil in them, Healers can come to develop a certain fascination with the problem of good and evil, sacred and profane. Healers are drawn toward purity, but can become engrossed with the profane, continuously on the lookout for the wickedness that lurks within them. Then, when Healers believe thay have yielded to an impure temptation, they may be given to acts of self-sacrifice in atonement. Others seldom detect this inner turmoil, however, for the struggle between good and evil is within the Healer, who does not feel compelled to make the issue public.

I see a lot of myself in both of those descriptions and would say that they are both very accurate descriptions of different aspects of my personality. I can be extroverted at times, all though I guess I would say that naturally I am more of an introvert. It just depends what kind of mood I'm in. It talks about being recharged by either being alone or by being with others. I would say I need both in order to feel properly balanced. Overall, it is really a very accurate description of me.

Your Type is
ENFJ
Extroverted - Intuitive - Feeling - Judging
67 - 62 - 25 - 44

I'd say it's pretty damn accurate for me...

INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
39 12 12 1

ISFJ
Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
78 1 62 22

You are:

* very expressed introvert
* slightly expressed sensing personality
* distinctively expressed feeling personality