slightly expressed judging personality

INTJ / Mastermind

You are: INTJ
very expressed introvert strength: 100 percent

very expressed intuitive personality strength: 78

very expressed thinking personality strength: 78

slightly expressed judging personality strength: 11

Last edited:
Interesting...my type has changed somewhat since I last took this...I think I was a INTP before.

Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
89 22 11 33

I have to admit, INFP is a much better fit.

<<Healers have a profound sense of idealism derived from a strong personal morality, and they conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place. Indeed, to understand Healers, we must understand their idealism as almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. The Healer is the Prince or Princess of fairytale, the King's Champion or Defender of the Faith, like Sir Galahad or Joan of Arc. Healers are found in only 1 percent of the general population, although, at times, their idealism leaves them feeling even more isolated from the rest of humanity.

Healers seek unity in their lives, unity of body and mind, emotions and intellect, perhaps because they are likely to have a sense of inner division threaded through their lives, which comes from their often unhappy childhood. Healers live a fantasy-filled childhood, which, unfortunately, is discouraged or even punished by many parents. >>

This is me to a T. Though I often seem cynical, even to my friends and relatives, I'm actually a deeply idealistic person, but one who usually tries to see both sides of an issue.

heh...it could also be that these tests lack reliability...
I'd always take the results with a grain of salt and use face validity as a test (also checking the descriptions of types which should not fit, just to check against the "yeah! that's me!" bias these things often elicit).

ebola

Portrait of the Teacher (eNFj)
Copyrighted © 1996 Prometheus Nemesis Book Company.

The Idealists called Teachers are abstract in their thought and speech, cooperative in their style of achieving goals, and directive and extraverted in their interpersonal relations. Learning in the young has to be beckoned forth, teased out from its hiding place, or, as suggested by the word "education," it has to be "educed." by an individual with educative capabilities. Such a one is the eNFj, thus rightly called the educative mentor or Teacher for short. The Teacher is especially capable of educing or calling forth those inner potentials each learner possesses. Even as children the Teachers may attract a gathering of other children ready to follow their lead in play or work. And they lead without seeming to do so.

Teachers expect the very best of those around them, and this expectation, usually expressed as enthusiastic encouragement, motivates action in others and the desire to live up to their expectations. Teachers have the charming characteristic of taking for granted that their expectations will be met, their implicit commands obeyed, never doubting that people will want to do what they suggest. And, more often than not, people do, because this type has extraordinary charisma.

The Teachers are found in no more than 2 or 3 percent of the population. They like to have things settled and arranged. They prefer to plan both work and social engagements ahead of time and tend to be absolutely reliable in honoring these commitments. At the same time, Teachers are very much at home in complex situations which require the juggling of much data with little pre-planning. An experienced Teacher group leader can dream up, effortlessly, and almost endlessly, activities for groups to engage in, and stimulating roles for members of the group to play. In some Teachers, inspired by the responsiveness of their students or followers, this can amount to genius which other types find hard to emulate. Such ability to preside without planning reminds us somewhat of an Provider, but the latter acts more as a master of ceremonies than as a leader of groups. Providers are natural hosts and hostesses, making sure that each guest is well looked after at social gatherings, or that the right things are expressed on traditional occasions, such as weddings, funerals, graduations, and the like. In much the same way, Teachers value harmonious human relations about all else, can handle people with charm and concern, and are usually popular wherever they are. But Teachers are not so much social as educational leaders, interested primarily in the personal growth and development of others, and less in attending to their social needs.

and this

Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging
by Joe Butt
Profile: ENFJ
Revision: 2.21
Date of Revision: 14 Jun 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENFJs are the benevolent 'pedagogues' of humanity. They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes. Many ENFJs have tremendous power to manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique salesmanship. But it's usually not meant as manipulation -- ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are.

ENFJs are global learners. They see the big picture. The ENFJs focus is expansive. Some can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities or projects simultaneously. Many ENFJs have tremendous entrepreneurial ability.

ENFJs are, by definition, Js, with whom we associate organization and decisiveness. But they don't resemble the SJs or even the NTJs in organization of the environment nor occasional recalcitrance. ENFJs are organized in the arena of interpersonal affairs. Their offices may or may not be cluttered, but their conclusions (reached through feelings) about people and motives are drawn much more quickly and are more resilient than those of their NFP counterparts.

ENFJs know and appreciate people. Like most NFs, (and Feelers in general), they are apt to neglect themselves and their own needs for the needs of others. They have thinner psychological boundaries than most, and are at risk for being hurt or even abused by less sensitive people. ENFJs often take on more of the burdens of others than they can bear.

TRADEMARK: "The first shall be last"
This refers to the open-door policy of ENFJs. One ENFJ colleague always welcomes me into his office regardless of his own circumstances. If another person comes to the door, he allows them to interrupt our conversation with their need. While discussing that need, the phone rings and he stops to answer it. Others drop in with a 'quick question.' I finally get up, go to my office and use the call waiting feature on the telephone. When he hangs up, I have his undivided attention!

i have adhd so that last one is mad funny. id like to thisnk this parralles me but im not a very good judge of self.

I'm an INTP, or an INTJ depending on when you ask me. Someone should start a poll so we can see where everyone is at :)

Your Type is
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
44 11 44 33

Someone should start a poll so we can see where everyone is at

Yeah a poll would be a good idea. Interesting to see if one personality type seems more common among bluelighters.

Okay, I made a poll on the front page which I'll keep up to date for anyone who posts their personality type in this thread.

Last edited:
there was a poll a while back ...a mod should link that shit.

INT(J/P)s are like totally the awesomest!

ebola

am i the only one who came out with the enfj result? i wanted to ask how some others felt about there results.

intj all the mo fo way! I got a 100 on the introverted category! wicked...
???
INTJ
100 22 67 1

but yeah "INTJs really want people to make sense" is really really me.

I took this test a couple of years back and nothing really has changed.
Maybe I'll meet Eisenhower on the flip side and we can compare notes.

Last edited:
INTP
definitly fits me
id like to meet someone also INTP.. and the opposite.. would be interesting

INTJ

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
67 33 11 1

"they can hardly rest until they have things settled, decided, and set... In their drive for efficient action, Masterminds are the most open-minded of all the types. No idea is too far-fetched to be entertained-if it is useful. Masterminds are natural brainstormers, always open to new concepts and, in fact, aggressively seeking them. (whether for the sake of ambition or the desire for privacy) many also find it useful to learn to simulate some degree of surface conformism in order to mask their inherent unconventionality."

Pretty much dead on.

in the second descripition it tells you what kind of relationships other types are to you

for me it lists INFJs as a companion and ESTJs as a counterpart. So should I ask anyone that fits those profiles to marry me?

INTJ here.

Introverted of 33%

Intuitive of 61%

Thinking of 44%

Judging of 1%

Protector....

ISFJ - Introverted (44%), Sensing (1%), Feeling (89%), Judging (22%)

Portrait of the Protector (iSfJ)
Copyrighted © 196-2003 Prometheus Nemesis Book Company.
The primary desire of the Protector Guardian [ISFJ] is to be of service to others, but here “service” means not so much furnishing others with the necessities of life (the Provider’s concern), as guarding others against life’s pitfalls and perils, that is, seeing to their safety and security. There is a large proportion of Protectors in the population, perhaps as much as ten percent. And a good thing, because they are steadfast in their protecting, and seem fulfilled in the degree they can insure the safekeeping of those in their family, their circle of friends, or their place of business.

Protectors find great satisfaction in assisting the downtrodden and can deal with disability and neediness in others better than any other type. They go about their task of caretaking modestly, unassumingly, and because of this their efforts are not sometimes fully appreciated. They are not as outgoing and talkative as the Providers [ESFJs], except with close friends and relatives. With these they can chat tirelessly about the ups and downs in their lives, moving (like all the Guardians) from topic to topic as they talk over their everyday concerns. However, their shyness with strangers is often misjudged as stiffness, even coldness, when in truth these Protectors are warm-hearted and sympathetic, giving happily of themselves to those in need.

Their quietness ought really to be seen as an expression, not of coldness, but of their sincerity and seriousness of purpose. Like all the Guardians, ISFJs have a highly developed puritan work ethic, which tells them that work is good, and that play must be earned-if indulged in at all. The least hedonic of all types, Protectors are willing to work long, long hours doing all the thankless jobs the other types seem content to ignore. Thoroughness and frugality are also virtues for Protectors. When they undertake a task, they will complete it if at all humanly possible; and they know the value of material resources and abhor the squandering or misuse of these resources. Protectors are quite content to work alone; indeed, they may experience some discomfort when placed in positions of authority, and may try to do everything themselves rather than insist that others do their jobs.

With their extraordinary commitment to security, and with their unusual talent for executing routines, Protectors do well in many careers that have to do with conservation: curators, private secretaries, librarians, middle-managers, police officers, and especially general medical practitioners. To be sure, the hospital is a natural haven for them; it is home to the family doctor, preserver of life and limb, and to the registered nurse, or licensed practical nurse, truly the angels of mercy. The insurance industry is also a good fit for ISFJs. To save, to put something aside against an unpredictable future, to prepare for emergencies—these are important actions to Protectors, who as insurance agents want to see their clients in good hands, sheltered and protected.

Hmmm, I love these tests, but this is not me at all!! I think I answered honestly :\

I DO love to take care of, and advise people (obviously, as mod of SLR it suits me to a tee <3), and I do embrace routines and established ways of doing stuff (but I think that's only out of habit and laziness), but I AM a definitely a hedonist and I'm much more creative and spontaneous than this profile judged me to be. Librarian? Insurance? NOooooooo. And I don't think people see me as immediately "quiet".

maybe I'll do this again and not be so conservative in my answers. I was picking a lot of things due to my boring everyday life right now, not who I *truly* am when I'm fully expressed.

ISFP - Composer.

That's more how I see myself :) Creative, tactile, interested in harmony. Perhaps that is the "light" side of my personality and the Protector is the more conservative, less expressed side.

Your Type is
ENTP
Extroverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
22 33 44 56

ENTP type description by D.Keirsey
ENTP type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
slightly expressed extrovert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed perceiving personality

Seems too average to be correct for my liking, everything could be put in 'middleground' and almost cover everybody. A true vs false quiz can never be that accurate.
My 0.02.

i got...INTJ--Mastermind

the results were close enough. nothing amazing, it's easy to see how the results are directly related to the questions. I like the ones where it's difficult to know how your answer will affect the outcome, while still being reasonably accurate.