• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

SEX and WEED

Bluelighter
whenever i smoke up i get horny as hell...
well last week i smoked a fatty by myself and ended up having sex with some chick
the duration was right, no quicky but i seemed to enjoy it alot more...
what do you guys think?

I love having sex when I am stoned - but some people get anxious and self conscious. I think the key is to be with someone you know and trust - especially for girls that tend to be a bit more insecure about their sexuality anyway.

--- G.

i love sex whilst stoned.

BUT

i'm not as good in bed - guarantee. for me it becomes an excersize in getting off (b/c i have to concentrate so much on one thing). but the payoff is worthwhile.

I guess I'll be the loser virgin of the thread, but I get horny as hell too when I get high. It's nice, but beware - orgasm kills the high - I dont mean beats the high senseless, I mean orgasm essentially runs it over with a truck, so if you're looking for a longer stone, do it during the comedown.

yeah i've noticed that when i jack off whilst stoned the high runs out faster...i seems like after i've orgasmed theres just nothing more to do...just sit around, smoke a cigarette and stare at the ceiling

maybe you create an overload of endorphins combining weed with sex and since cannabis is one of less potent commonly used drug, the body might clean em out and by then theres nothing to promote the creation of more...i always kinda imagined getting high as having an amount of 'stoned' points (for any drugs) with the stronger drugs giving you more 'points' and you spending them as you will...the more intense shit takes away more points as they are spent on enjoying the moment.
maybe im just fucked up....yeah thats problaby right..

In my experience, when I cum when I am stoned it makes me hella sleepy but doesn't really kill the high.

--- G.

I find that stoned sex is the best sex. It's so easy to lose yourself in how good all the thrusting, and the warm and the wet and the OH GOD I'M CUMMMMMMMING feels.

Yes. Stoned sex is good.

wow...quite descriptive there. But I do agree with you...I thought I was alone with this, but I generally don't want to be touched, even though I am horny. I'd rather pleasure myself...

I'm not horny when I smoke, but the morning after is another story.

If I smoke at night, then glances at random women who get on my bus the next morning will get me hard and I pretty much become indiscriminately horny. Weird eh?

happens to me everyday...even when i dont smok the day before =\

here's a good idea: how abouts, if the big O makes you lose your high, why not...smoke another, and enjoy the after-glo just that much more. :)

-jen

i dont... unless im drunk too b/c i end up breathing really heavy and my mouth feels like sandpaper...then he ties to kiss me and im like "grrrr". no fun.

Ctrl X said:
here's a good idea: how abouts, if the big O makes you lose your high, why not...smoke another, and enjoy the after-glo just that much more. :)

-jen

Haha, I love it! Sounds like a plan for me.

I never used to like sex while stoned (although I do like a good jack), mostly because it seemed like a long, dragging workout that wasn't as pleasurable, but then I met the right stoner girl who could get me into it :)

we would both smoke and immediately fuck, and for some reason, getting high just to fuck makes it seem like I'm going to disneyland. I would get fat adrenaline rushes and we would both just go to town like wild animals. Also, it was easier to do it several times in a row (with a very short wait, 2 or 3 minutes) because I could get it up with ease.

She moved away, and damn it, talking about this makes me want to light a joint and ram something!

yea, im horny as fuck when im stoned, same with when im drunk. that can cause some problems tho, b/c when im horny, i get some, no questions asked. orgasms do ruin my high, no doubt about it, but i also think its worth it ;)

orgasms dont ruin my high at all, but i usually dont feel liek fucking. just get your dick sucked and nut w/ no work
-Guay

It does seem to work as a sexual stimulant for alot of people, including myself.

About orgasms killing the high, I always thought that, but I think it's more that you've just had an intense experience, and you won't stay like that.. you go back down to the just stoned level... a bit like how nitrous works with weed.

weed and anything sexual mix, its just how it is, but wheni did my girl on weed, it was greater then anything, but some people dont like mixing sex with anything

and yes stoner sex is great :)