• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

SEX and WEED

Morrison's Lament said:
In my experience, when I cum when I am stoned it makes me hella sleepy but doesn't really kill the high.

--- G.

agreed. sex is different from jerking off though. sex obviously makes you a lot more tired and mastubating.

sex while ripped is sooo good, combines two of my passions into one lovely experience! everyone should try it`

Guay73 said:
orgasms dont ruin my high at all, but i usually dont feel liek fucking. just get your dick sucked and nut w/ no work
-Guay

hahaha! best post ever

I'm new to the board. (= I'm a loser virgin too, *nudges Vaya*, but still get a fair bit of action, and I must say that smoking weed before romping definitely heightens sexual pleasure. It's super easy for me to climax, and normally, I'm hard to get off. I think that part of it is that smoking pot relaxes you, helps you lose inhibtions, but I can't deny the fact that it definitely makes me more sensitive to touch. The first time I got high and fooled around with a guy, I swear, I almost got off just by cuddling with him. Mmm. *smokes a bowl and eyes her vibrator*

Used to be awesome when i was younger, but after several years of smoking, about 10 or 11 to be exact, when im high my sex drive goes down, alot.

yeah... weed helps me in the sex to!! its much better to have sex stoned.. because it takes longer to cum and when it happens it looks like you are exploding in plaesure!!! but there is nothing like oral sex when stoned (girl sucking the man).. if you haven't done it yet.. then you should try it.. it's the best thing ever!! =))))))

most of the time when i smoke bud alone i either relax or go crazy and do wild stuff that i would never do if i was with someone else around 8) but i always am afriad to jerk off because of the buzzkill

i'm usually too preoccupied playing with the doglet, reading or music etc to feel like any sexual stimulation while high.
although when the thought enters my head it can be difficult to let it slide =D

hahah yeah ashi 8o

definitely have to agree with the next morning horniness as well. makes public transport that much more exciting :\

Ashi said:
I'm new to the board. (= I'm a loser virgin too, *nudges Vaya*, but still get a fair bit of action, and I must say that smoking weed before romping definitely heightens sexual pleasure. It's super easy for me to climax, and normally, I'm hard to get off. I think that part of it is that smoking pot relaxes you, helps you lose inhibtions, but I can't deny the fact that it definitely makes me more sensitive to touch. The first time I got high and fooled around with a guy, I swear, I almost got off just by cuddling with him. Mmm. *smokes a bowl and eyes her vibrator*

Well, what a crazy coincidence. I like getting stoned and introducing sexy fine virgins into the world of fine fuckins. Maybe its time for a trip to canada. =D

I can't imagine a better state to be in for sex than stoned. (E and shrooms make me sexually numb and neutered, on the other hand.)

I find the pot definitely gives me a long, lazy, warm afterglow after a good lay, emphasis on the lazy, I don't find it kills my stone at all.

i dont think ive have ever tried this. im kind of reluctant to it thought because im afraid i wont perform as well while stoned

I think in many ways, sexual or not, pot has a lot to do with your current state of mind. If you are comfortable (with yourself and your partner) and believe you are ready to do it, sex on pot is a wonderful thing. But if you are scared or anxious, it can easily lead you to overthink yourself right out of it.

As for afterwards, although it is a bit different, the high is just as good, at least for me. But it does make you feel lazy.

the orgasm is different. you just seem more aware that it is happening, and it seems to be more of a whole body experience. obviously i have no idea what it's like for a woman though

it depends on how high i am and what kind of strain im smoking. but either way the orgasm feels better

Sex while stoned is awesome. It feels way better in every possible way and position and I last ages longer. When me and my ex used to get stoned all we used to do is watch tv and root. Ahhh happy days they were.

its tough but let the sober one do most of the humpin' that way you dont get soooo sleepy after!