• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

SEX and WEED

i find that yeah, i can hold off heaps longer when i'm smashed, and the feeling is fantastic! However, having said that I can't say my sperm count is as high when i finally get off, and the actual build up of pressure and release is stronger when i'm straight. Either way, sex is sex, right? Stoned or not.

i like to fuck when i'm high.....i think i'm better at it too.....i concentrate more on one thing and all i care about is getting him off....

Ok, maybe it's just me but depending on the herb I smoke I may or may not get in the mood. Usually if I smoke some shitty regs, I get cranky and moody. If I smoke mids, I get silly and happy. But when I smoke some good dank I am a whore. I just want to have sex sex sex! And the sex feels almost as good as when you're rollin'

Does anyone get different moods with different weed? IF so, tell us!8o

man... i cant get off when im really baked... whether with someone or by myself which i dont like to say that second part, but shit... i get into it as ever either way and i just CANT get off.... its great and all, even better than sober, but shit, i just CANT get off.... and by CANT, im talkin like an hour later, im just where i started.....its awful...well, it feels great, but it sux... i wanna get off too

I'm horny 24/7. so i guess i dont get like this with the buds i smoke. I can say that smoking bud helps get me even more hornier than i usually be.

Something like this sometimes happens, but ironically only when I'm stoned alone. When I smoke that much with other people, regardless of my relation to them, I'm almost always so overwhelmed with my inner fears that I can honestly say that sex or any other nice things don't come to my mind at all the whole day. It's more like tripping :p

If I'm in a funk and don't feel like groovin', Mary Jane always gets my hips movin'.

Sex and weed...hmmmmm haven't really "Experimented" with this but a lot with alcohol though (thank you college lol) but the thought has crossed my mind. I was told from some friends that him and his girl would get into it then after a while they would wounder what they were doing and stop.

haha, you should try it xenomaniac. Everything is so much more lubricated and hot down there...good for both people.

and Sex

SlayerFairy said:
Ok, maybe it's just me but depending on the herb I smoke I may or may not get in the mood. Usually if I smoke some shitty regs, I get cranky and moody. If I smoke mids, I get silly and happy. But when I smoke some good dank I am a whore.

Well, different buds of different qualities will give you different highs. Shitty weed contains less THC and more CBD and CBN. It's the other way around with good weed.

=D

SlayerFairy said:
haha, you should try it xenomaniac. Everything is so much more lubricated and hot down there...good for both people.

Kinda hard when you are living the single life.