• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Zopiclone - rectal BA?

How did you inject the . They aren't water soluble. I know it can be done but did U simply inject crushed pill unfiltered with larger diameter needle??
Sry bro got confused with zolpidem tatrate probably.

I'm clean now kinda , no longer addicted to opiates, havent IVed in over 9 years or smoked rock.

Still I feel like the reaper is catching up to me .

Cheers from euroland

Bingey

Ah fair play mate. Im still on methadone. Smoke the odd rock once or twice a week. Good H very expensive here at the minute. Going to Portugal very soon for an extended holiday.

Ah fair play mate. Im still on methadone. Smoke the odd rock once or twice a week. Good H very expensive here at the minute. Going to Portugal very soon for an extended holiday.
"Smoke the odd rock once/twice a week "+ "Good H very expensive here at the minute "+ "Going to Portugal for an extended holiday " =Might as well just say :" All I need in my life at the moment is a Relapse of epic proportions " 😂.

"Smoke the odd rock once/twice a week "+ "Good H very expensive here at the minute "+ "Going to Portugal for an extended holiday " =Might as well just say :" All I need in my life at the moment is a Relapse of epic proportions " 😂.

Haha well I'm gonna have to play it safe enough till I have a job or some income stream. Doing a TEFL course. Hopefully teach English. Onde esta la heroina? 🫣😭😂

I don't see why you'd bother as they do what they are meant to do due to oral bioavailability. The only reason I could see would be to not have to deal with that awful taste and the acidic nastiness that lasts well through the morning. Still though, sticking things up your ass is what you do when you're not trying to get a good night sleep, ime anyway. Normally that's party time is it not? To each their own I guess.

Intrigued that people have injected it though, spose it could be like a poor man's speedball with a stimulant but even that seems odd given that they aren't particularly recreational. They are sleeping pills and are pretty good at getting you to sleep via the oral route. The anal route might end up keeping you awake.