• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Zopiclone - rectal BA?

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
Just wondered if it's worth plugging zopiclone.

Snorting them makes them much stronger but it's not very pleasant to do...

Anyone tried?

No but I have injected them, quite pleasant mixed with an opiate

Just wondered if it's worth plugging zopiclone.

Snorting them makes them much stronger but it's not very pleasant to do...

Anyone tried?
I haven’t seen any data actually on zopiclone being taken rectally but I would say that it’s pretty pointless. It’s like 80% bioavailability by mouth on an empty stomach.

I'd imagine it would give a rush like when injected

How did u inject? Not water soluble. People here crush them and add them to barrel and inject the whole pill. Not good.

I think zopiclone citrate is water soluble but would require an extraction and salting.
I could well be wrong though.

I'm sorry I was confused I injected zolpidem tartrate

Zolpidem is very water soluble. It is also the strangest rush I have ever experienced. Relaxing and trippy is a dissociative blackout kind of way. Perhaps would be good in a combo. But anything more than 10 or 20mg and its a blackout regardless of bento tolerance.

See Hamilton’s Morris documentary on vice about zolpidem and coma patients. Fascinating shit.

Rectal zopiclone seems to work my tolerance is too high to really say.

Freebase heroin snorted works too. Everything is soluble in everything to a certain degree. And I think mucus membranes might alter ph or something. If it doesn’t absorb and is not blown out of the nose it will eventually be absorb by GI tract I think.

You'll probably end up tasting it anyway tbh. Not like chewing a tablet would but I think it being in ya bloodstream would make water taste dodgy next day.
I'll give plugging a go this evening if I need one

So yeah I can confirm that after putting 15mg in 4ml hot water so they dissolve faster, that rectal is similar to nasal!
And the taste hits the back of your throat after a couple minutes!
I'll try and do this instead of snorting as nasal insufflation is bad for your lungs.
I'm pretty wrecked!
I'll still eat them mainly though cos the oral ba is so high.

And on an empty stomach they kick in very fast. Like with a hot caffeinated beverage your talking 15-20 min to feel them. I imagine crushing them and swallowing them would lead to faster oral absorption. And that fuzzy kind of forgetful everything is ok for the time being rush that seems unique to very occasional zopiclone use.

That effect goes away with regular or semi regular recreational use.

I normally chew mine (very throroughly) and then hold the result under my tongue for 10-20 seconds before swallowing. Would there be much difference between that rush (which is very quick) and rectal/intranasal?

I couldn't tell you. I could never bring myself to do that. Sorry.

So yeah I can confirm that after putting 15mg in 4ml hot water so they dissolve faster, that rectal is similar to nasal!
And the taste hits the back of your throat after a couple minutes!
I'll try and do this instead of snorting as nasal insufflation is bad for your lungs.
I'm pretty wrecked!
I'll still eat them mainly though cos the oral ba is so high.
If you snort properly not much (if anything really) of the substance should reach your lungs.

Just because you don't feel anything when you put stuff up your anus doesn't mean it's not damaging your insides. Be careful either way.

Yeah but I don't know exactly what "proper", means. You're pulling that out of thin air @Tramalala.
Zopiclone isn't an acidic drug, so shouldn't be bad. K wouldn't plug phenibut or GBL for example.
Ever hear of talcosis in your lungs. Nasty shit. How do you know you're snorting "properly". I know how to snort a fucking line.

If I had pure zopiclone I'd snort away. But the talc and silica in tablets stays in you lungs forever.

I snort good coke or ket whenever, but crushed tablets contain a lot more than just the drug and huge lines must be taken

If I had pure zopiclone I'd snort away. But the talc and silica in tablets stays in you lungs forever.

I snort good coke or ket whenever, but crushed tablets contain a lot more than just the drug and huge lines must be taken
Isn't the zopiclone pills you get at the pharmacy pure zopiclone, as long as you remove the coating?

Edit: Also Zopiclone is lipophilic so it absorbs really well rectally.

Isn't the zopiclone pills you get at the pharmacy pure zopiclone, as long as you remove the coating?

Edit: Also Zopiclone is lipophilic so it absorbs really well rectally.
Just about all pills contain way more fillers, binders, etc than actual drug. The pill is pure in the chemical sense, but is mixed in with talc, cornstarch or whatever it might be.

No but I have injected them, quite pleasant mixed with an opiate
How did you inject the . They aren't water soluble. I know it can be done but did U simply inject crushed pill unfiltered with larger diameter needle??