• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Zolpidem?

What does alprazolam taste like?

Edit, does it melt to knothing like diaz? Albeit possible different taste.

Thank you in advance.
I haven't had alprazolam for quite a while, but it's more bitter than the others. It def lacks the minty taste of clonazepam.

Do you mean Eszopiclone? Are you not in the states?
For that anyway, get it right down and don't let it stay in your mouth for even a split second. That does seem to help, but you really can't avoid it completely.
I never got it from Zolpidem.
Eszopiclone gives me a nice long sleep. It's Zolpidem where I wake up after a few hours. On the minus (and plus) side, I've never been able to figure a way to get any recreational effect whatsoever from it.

Zolpiderm is not something I enjoyed the taste of.
Neither did it help me much with my insomnia. Maybe dose too low, don't know.

I'd suck 40mg zopiclone if it meant the difference between getting to takevthem or not.

Fairly common in Ireland.

People shoot them too. Really bad idea as not water soluble.

Zolpidem is though. Really Really weird I'v rush. Tippy in a gabergic blackout way

I'd suck 40mg zopiclone if it meant the difference between getting to takevthem or not.

Fairly common in Ireland.

People shoot them too. Really bad idea as not water soluble.

Zolpidem is though. Really Really weird I'v rush. Tippy in a gabergic blackout way
Does shooting them make any difference in the effect?

Don't shoot zolpidem. I literally remember reading a thread on this forum about someone who did that and ultimately lost his arm. There's a reason you almost never hear people talking about doing this.

Last edited:
Yeah I remember that 😬 pretty yikes, that thread…I’ve been open to that roa for a long time now, and I enjoy the effects of zolpidem so I’m intrigued by the idea of that “rush”, but I credit that thread from my decision never to do that, good lord…

It's not like what u would expect from a z drug. Interesting but not worth shooting it honestly all factors considered

I'm asking about zopiclone or eszopiclone. Just out of curiosity since eszopiclone has zero recreational value orally and I wonder. I have no intention of shooting it or, any other drug actually.