• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Harm Reduction zolpidem much trippier that Zolpicone...seems to be...errr... I dunno....no bittertaste but ssuddenly I'm seeing double...wish I haad some glasses

Who is the greatest

• Oliver Hardy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James Finlayson

• Roger Waters

• The Asent of Man

• Total voters
Did you manage to get an email address for him @axe battler?

At this stage it's looking like the best case scenario is that after having a bad experience on Zolpidem, Forever Changes no longer wants anything to do with substances or Bluelight.

Just gotta hope it's something like that.

Yes, there are several admins who've been alerted and have contacted him, but only in the last 2 days so it could be the case he's just embarrassed. @Forever Changes there's no need to be mate, I've madenwaaaay worse posts when wrecked!!
Did you manage to get an email address for him @axe battler?

At this stage it's looking like the best case scenario is that after having a bad experience on Zolpidem, Forever Changes no longer wants anything to do with substances or Bluelight.

Just gotta hope it's something like that.

@LoginNotSecure I know you and bellered are at odds but she's showing legitimate and fairly restrained concern for a nice guy whom we're all worried about.
Whilst I enjoy your "savage bants", maybe now isn't the time.
As someone who pretends to be a doctor, ncould you provide some guidance here? He doesn't take super heavy opiates, just a bit of tapentadol and diazepam. If mixed with zolpidem, this couldn't likely be a fatal combination unless taken in insane amounts, right?
I personally know how fucking weird zolpidem can make my behaviour though, so a large dose could more likely result in being sectioned or incarcerated, rather than actually overdosing, right?

It seems to me from what he said that FC's quite wary about combos, but he did mention taking very / extremely large doses of individual substances.

That's one of the reasons why I'm concerned that something bad might have happened.

Adding anything else at this stage would just be speculation.

Last edited:
@LoginNotSecure I know you and bellered are at odds but she's showing legitimate and fairly restrained concern for a nice guy whom we're all worried about.
Whilst I enjoy your "savage bants", maybe now isn't the time.
As someone who pretends to be a doctor, ncould you provide some guidance here? He doesn't take super heavy opiates, just a bit of tapentadol and diazepam. If mixed with zolpidem, this couldn't likely be a fatal combination unless taken in insane amounts, right?
I personally know how fucking weird zolpidem can make my behaviour though, so a large dose could more likely result in being sectioned or incarcerated, rather than actually overdosing, right?
She was permanently banned for a reason. She adds nothing to this website, nor the internet as a whole. That’s all I have to say on the matter.

The dangerous allure of a hypnotic whale of a drug swallowed into the belly of the beast we know not but from the looks of it Ambien space became the surreal ambience they may have got lost inside of I know I have before