• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Harm Reduction zolpidem much trippier that Zolpicone...seems to be...errr... I dunno....no bittertaste but ssuddenly I'm seeing double...wish I haad some glasses

Who is the greatest

• Oliver Hardy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James Finlayson

• Roger Waters

• The Asent of Man

• Total voters

Forever Changes

Bluelighter
How mucch Zolpidem have I taken? Watching the Ascent of Man BBC series (on iPlayer) from the 1970s and everything is doubled.(at leaset BBC4 is worth the licence fee:memecat:....and then it went to Pink Floyd the The Wall :trippy:concert (greatest album ever)......seems to be a lot more hammers scary hammers...---two scary mothers!!!-YOU BETTER RUN LIKE HELL!!!! PINK FLOYD PINK FLOYD I will pay any amount to see the Floyds Live want to see Floyd live....you'r lips move but I cN'T HEAR WHAT YOU SAY.....when I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye....now there are some Laurel and Hardys on youtube ------anohter fine mesx......I'm seeing twwo Stans and Two Ollies and Two James Finlaysons.... ....Zolpidem is not like Zopiclone:crumbs:
:hear4t::heart6::bean::heart1::honk::deway:

I've still never tried it.

Is it trippy in any other way other than seeing double, with any enhanced musical appreciation, or 'swirliness' or anything like that going on?

Your state of mind definitely seems to be 'altered' with that post.

How much did you take?

Does anybody have Changey's number? Nearly a week now. :(

No. Despite having more contact with FC than any other BL for a long time now, I am still able to protect people from having to deal with me IRL in any fashion nowadays.

The Z drugs have turned out to be exceedingly problematic, particularly Zolpidem, which can cause GABAergic induced type blackouts comparable to finger dipping phenazepam powder at even therapeutic doses. Many of the videos of US Airline passengers behaving like fucking maniacs cite 'Ambien' as an aggravating factor.

Im pretty upset about other things and will attempt to smooth my head out with a boring and well known high risk drug use method in a couple of minutes so, considering how much thinner the ice gets each time, if I don't post again don't waste any brain space wondering what happened, just make sure you tell anyone considering the same how stupid and pathetic I was.

It's not looking good is it. Disappearing 4 minutes after posting about consuming an unknown quantity of Zolpidem.

Hopefully it isn't the worst case scenario, and there is some other explanation.

More thsn three weeks since Changey went missing after he took the zoplidem. :(

Please, somebody must know something. Even if Wenlock could find some personal details and contact him or his loved ones. This isn't funny. We need to know he's safe.

Stan Laurel is literally the only person on that list I have even heard of (assuming he is half of Laurel and Hardy...if not I don't know him, either)

Yeeeshhhh...If I stay awake after Zolpidem, shot goes down. With Zopiclone, it's more like I see mice running across the room

Please, somebody must know something. Even if Wenlock could find some personal details and contact him or his loved ones. This isn't funny. We need to know he's safe.

I don't think getting a hacker involved is a very good idea. From what you've said this Wenlock character didn't exactly use his skills for any good purposes, and he doesn't sound like the sort of person anyone would want to have poking around. Besides, no one knows who Wenlock is, and he hasn't been seen on here for years. At least not under that alt.

I may have been able to estimate FCs' location using the postcode from some of his Wedinos results that he chatted about with me, in private messages.

But as those messages were sent to me in private, I'm not stating his possible location openly on here. All I will say is that if I have the right postcode, then it is a densely populated area, and any potential accidents or incidents that might have occurred 3 weeks ago would have been unlikely to make the local online newspapers. Searching for any incidents in that area would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. So that's a non-starter.

I think we'll just have to hope that he's OK.

Last edited:
No news yet, sorry. The admin I messaged first hasn't been on a while so probably hasn't seen the PM. I've messaged more this morning, and I'll keep you all apprised of any information I get.
I must admit I'm a little worried, but zolpidem doesn't really cause overdose unless mixed with other drugs in large amounts. It could just be he's a little embarrassed for being so wrecked, I know I've been there myself as have many other blers 🤞🤞🤞