• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Zodiac Signs and Drugs: Whats your Sign? Whats your Drug of Choice?

Whats your Zodiac sign?

• Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Votes: 46 10.3%
  • Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Votes: 40 9.0%
  • Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Votes: 45 10.1%
  • Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Votes: 42 9.4%
  • Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Votes: 34 7.6%
  • Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Votes: 48 10.8%
  • Libra (September 23 - October 22)

Votes: 38 8.5%
  • Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Votes: 28 6.3%
  • Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Votes: 36 8.1%
  • Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)

Votes: 26 5.8%
  • Aquarius (January 20 - February 18 )

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

Votes: 38 8.5%

• Total voters
If you have a tolerance to heroin or heavier opioids, tramadol won't do anything but possibly keep you out of withdrawal.

And even with no tolerance, it took about 5-6 50mg pills in a staggered dosing form for me to enjoy it. (About 400mg total).

It was incredibly long lasting & had a weird noddy but stimulated feel to it.
Once I got into heroin & then buprenorphine, tramadol lost all of that magic.

It's still a nice feeling tho tho to throw a few tramadol ontop of your buprenorphine to kind of it give a better experience.
Tramadol itself is incredibly weak but it metabolizes into O-desmethyltramadol which is much more potent. And those who lack the right liver enzymes for this will find tramadol even more lackluster.

It's possible getting into the heavier opioids ruined tramadol for me, or that my liver enzymes changed once I got older & now I don't metabolize it as well.

However, my 60-somethin' year old mother use to be able to pop 1 50mg pill & start cleaning the house & feeling really energetic. She once told me she understood now why I was so addicted to them. lol So I guess everyone reacts differently. 1 50mg pill wouldn't have done shit for me, even with no tolerance.

I use to get the nods & scratch my body up on tramadol, just like I did on heroin.

I've heard that as well, and that they have a shitty "synthetic" feel. Which makes me think of tianeptine which I hated.

Maybe it's one of those genetic things. To me heroin and oxymorphone/hydromorphone are king
Tramadol does have a really dirty pharmacology honestly.

it was one of the first opioids I had abundant access to for many years, so I got to know tramadol very well.

I'd pick heroin over tramadol any day though for sure.

Back then, I would have picked 400-500mg of tramadol over norco, oxy or codeine. So I think personal body chemistry must play a big role, just as it does with many other drugs.

Tramadol experiences can also differ depending on whether you take your dose all at once or if you stagger them. Staggering & already having tramadol in your system will help it convert more to the good stuff (ODSMT).

Tramadol is a beautiful drug when your tolerance allows it & you have the right liver enzymes. :)

I'd equate it to a small bump of heroin (even has the nods about 1.5hrs into it) with some kind of upper. Gives amazing confidence & even empathy. Probably the serotonin releasing & reuptake properties ontop of the dopamine properties that most recreational drugs have.

Was a tramadol addict for over 10 years. I loved the hell out of that drug though. Only other thing that allowed me to feel comfortable in my skin & content in life was heroin.
I havent done heroin nor do i ever plan to, but that would make sense seeing as they are bolth opiates. I like how tram makes everything have like a warm aura. For me at least it can make a room feel alot more welcoming. It feels like a warm blanket.

I havent done heroin nor do i ever plan to, but that would make sense seeing as they are bolth opiates. I like how tram makes everything have like a warm aura. For me at least it can make a room feel alot more welcoming. It feels like a warm blanket.
It totally killed boredom & anhedonia for me.

I spent so many hours of my life just nodding & listening to crazy music on it. And chain smoking.
Completely content doing nothing for hours on it.

I'd say tram is a hell of a lot more enjoyable than buprenorphine even.
Bupe is lethargic & dull once you're tolerant to it. However even when I had tram tolerance, I still felt great that day staying at the same dose.

Gemini
Weed and alcohol daily. Used to be Percocet. Love benzos but unfortunately they aren’t easy to find. Stimulants sometimes too.

Last edited:
Virgo
Dissociatives and stimulants, specially together like 5mg meth (yeah, just 5-10mg) + 50mg deschloroketamine, up the nose

I've heard that as well, and that they have a shitty "synthetic" feel. Which makes me think of tianeptine which I hated.
Tramadol never did anything real for me. Tianeptine worked as it should but was so short lived (1-2h I think). Did high dosages which substituted for morphine but the short duration made it quite useless.

Weird but only Capricorn has an lesser score on the chart. The Aquarius sign is highly under the average.

Do Aquarian's have a preference for Lysergic's/ Pot, and to 4-HO-Tryptamines. And to a lesser extent to downers/ uppers and painkillers like I do? I wonder.

Zodiac/Astrology could not be a bigger pile of bullshit but@

Gemini:
Opioids
Benzo's/Barbiturates/Gabapentinoids
Just Prescription Drugs in general, really

Of course it's bullshit but 99% of life is bullshit so that's ok.

Still Scorpio and still benzos btw.