• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Zodiac Signs and Drugs: Whats your Sign? Whats your Drug of Choice?

Whats your Zodiac sign?

• Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Votes: 46 10.3%
  • Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Votes: 40 9.0%
  • Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Votes: 45 10.1%
  • Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Votes: 42 9.4%
  • Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Votes: 34 7.6%
  • Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Votes: 48 10.8%
  • Libra (September 23 - October 22)

Votes: 38 8.5%
  • Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Votes: 28 6.3%
  • Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Votes: 36 8.1%
  • Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)

Votes: 26 5.8%
  • Aquarius (January 20 - February 18 )

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

Votes: 38 8.5%

• Total voters
Simple question I am curious about if people are willing to post:

Whats your Zodiac (astrological) Sign?

Whats your Drug of Preference? (Plz only put 1 down!)

Mine: LEO

DRUG: Adderall

Sagittarius

Black Tar Heroin

Sign: Libra
Drug: heroin, also opioids more broadly but if I'm picking just 1, heroin.

(laughs and shakes head) Such a Libra. A whole sentence deciding which to pick.

Y'all got me though, I can't resist a lovely libra lady. I like your energy, you like to get out and do shit like me. Great sex (venus rulership) - always great times, can get a little weird but deep.

Okay, go have a smoke.

scorpio

DOC: I really don't have one, true polyaddict, but I would say heroin or LSD I guess

Whats your Zodiac (astrological) Sign? Libra

Whats your Drug of Preference? (Plz only put 1 down!) Crack

Zodiac sign: Capricorn

Drug: You politely asked to put 1. So i am going to flip a fucking coin. I have 15 cents (3 x 5 cents) of cold hard cash right here next to me. Heads = cannabis, Tails = alcohol. *gimme a sec* Okay my favorite drug seems to be cannabis.

Which DRUG are you according to your ZODIAC sign?

Aries - Cocaine​

Aries are perpetually on the move and all about that fast-paced life. One of the sign's positive personality traits is the confidence with which they move through life. However, an Aries with an unchecked ego may have a bit of a "god complex" at times. Cocaine makes its users talkative, strong-willed, and ready to take on the world's biggest problems, just like the ambitious ram.

Taurus - Weed​

A Taurus is known for stubbornness and disliking change. Tauruses (Taurii?) are also homebodies who love to surround themselves with creature comforts, especially food. And you know what makes food taste better? Weed. As unmoving Earth signs, Tauruses have no problem being couch-locked for a few hours while indulging in some of their favorite snacks and TV shows.

Gemini - Dimethyltryptamine (DMT)​

If Geminis were any drug, it would likely be dimethyltryptamine, a psychedelic substance with fleeting but intense effects. Much like a Gemini's flighty nature, DMT provides an extreme but ephemeral trip. It's speculated to be a chemical released as we dream, and possibly when we die, so experiencing DMT can be vivid at one moment and completely lost the next. This is very much in line with a Gemini's tendency to be hellbent on one thing, and then forget about it and change course within the next moment.

Cancer - Heroin​

Cancer is a water sign associated with sensitive, deep moods. When they're feeling negative emotions, Cancerians have a tendency to back away from the world and retreat into their shells when they feel worried or hurt. Like crabs, they burrow themselves into their homes and wait for the harsh tides to ebb. Heroin converts into morphine once it hits the brain and quickly binds to opioid receptors. Users feel an intense rush and relaxation, letting the world melt away. Characteristically speaking, heroin is a foil to a Cancer's moody side and tendency to fall inward.

Leo - MDMA​

A Leo has a reputation for being the charismatic life of the party. This fire sign loves social situations and enjoys being the center of attention. That's why these roaring lions are like 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (better known as MDMA). Rolling on forms of MDMA, such as Ecstasy or Molly, gives users a euphoric rush that makes them think everyone is their best friend. They probably feel like their most magnetic, charming selves on MDMA, much like how a Leo feels in many party and social situations.

Virgo - Ritalin​

Virgos like to focus on something and dedicate all their time to it. They're a very giving sign, with a laser-like ability to hone in on one task or person and make it their focal point. That's why they’re like ritalin - a prescription drug for treating ADHD that's sometimes abused by college students to force themselves to focus on their overdue paper.

Libra - Shrooms​

Libras are cool-as-hell, creative types who love new experiences and the chance to jump into an adventure. Represented by a set of scales, Libra is also a sign that appreciates balance and craves connection with others. That's why Libras are similar to shrooms, AKA magic mushrooms. This dipping-your-toe-in-the-hallucinogenic-pond drug can make users feel euphoric, creative, and prone to deep conversations.

Scorpio - Ketamine​

Scorpios are known to be one of the more... volatile signs. While thes scorpions of the zodiac have many fine traits, their reputation for being intense, dark, and obsessive procedes them. Scorpios have a propensity for explosive emotional displays. In this sense, they are similar to ketamine, a hallucinogenic that can be fun at times, but can also plunge you into a terrifying nightmare hellscape (a "k-hole") at a moment's notice.

Sagittarius - Alcohol​

A Sagittarius is a positive, optimistic sign that likes socializing and learning everything possible. The archer-centaur is a lot like alcohol in this sense. Not the stereotype of the messy drunk, mind you; instead, they're the three drinks in, happy and chatty alcohol buzz. Sagittarians also enjoy exploring and trying new things, like craft beers or grain alcohols from around the world.

Capricorn - Adderall​

Capricorns can be intense, and are known for being focused, dedicated and ambitious. The sea goats are very goal- and career-minded, which is why they're similar to the focus-providing upper that is Adderall. It's a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine, which stimulate the central nervous system, and is often prescribed for ADHD. Much like its relative Ritalin, it's also the illegal go-to study drug of many college kids who need to crank out a 20-page thesis in eight hours.

Aquarius - LSD​

Aquarians are often thought of as free spirits. These water-bearers are facilitators of fun, and they're not afraid to take risks. So an Aquarius is a lot like acid - this sign likes to explore things off the beaten track, and doesn't like to conform to societal norms or institutions. That's why they're similar to LSD they're trying to open their minds, man.

Pisces - Too Much Alcohol​

Pisces - like Sagittarius - is a lot like alcohol, but the two signs differ in the amount. A Pisces, one of the more emotional signs, is akin to that too-many-drinks-crying-at-your-reflection-in-the-bathroom-mirror kind of drunk. These fish of the zodiac are very empathetic and prone to bursts of emotion. They're reminiscent of the ridiculously drunk, deep "meaningful" conversation you have at four in the morning with your bestie, where you end up crying and hugging.