• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this isn't this user, one of his mates... just had blat... around 5 pts of ok gear. A bit sugaree but ok. Fairly fried hehe... football is on tonight, england plays... should be good, owen to fucking score.

It was a terrible day at first but then I took 50mgs of hydroxyzine followed by codeine 2,5 hrs later and then drank some beer in the evening. Cigarettes taste superior. I was falling asleep every now and then unaware of making up some stories in my head all the time. I drank coffee with Coca Cola to get me up and it's been an excellent afternoon and evening. I'm into it more and more. :)

Smokin' chinnnna white with my weed.
What a sickenin' deed.

I'm really debatin' wether its worht the yellow eyes and bloody urine. fuckin' fentanyl!

I am so high that I have just finished cleaning the entire house and now I am so bored cause my friends arent around laterz....

Slightly drunkish and attempting to eat choclate pudding with a fork. Bout to eat some unknown pills I found on the floor lol.
Anybody kno what kinda pill is small, round, peach/pink and has 3571 printed on it with a v under the numbers?
Like 3571
v?

I'm bored and about to eat at least 3 of the things, somebody gimme some info on em b4 I do something stupid

Last edited:
Shovavavavavava Hdohodifhoifdhiodhfdhio Mamama

Salt And Stuufff

Pee Pee Kueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mum Dad Everyone , Sister! Brother, Hello Cousin , Baked Bean, Never , Cool , Fool U Will Jump And Stuff, Cuuuuuuuunnnnntttttsss

Spoon The Spoon And Ting

KISS MY AVATASS!

finished the last 20mg OC (IV) + 3mg alporalzoram + 2 beers.

feelin quite nice, about to nod off to sleep.

4 shots of vodka over the last hour

followed by a bump of k

and i'm feeling good

Last edited:
Valium , Lortabs , Vodka I feel Itchy and awesome smooth I should say yes smooth....

finally taught myself how to roll a fatty proper. damn im faded.

26.gif
26.gif
26.gif

Been over 4 months for adderall, and its back! God this is great, it sorta sucks tho that I seen one of my friends get pulled over tonight and arrested. Adderall is a great change, but not good all the time. I LOVE IT ;p haha yes time to drink some beer

^..is your friend ok??? im glad your having a fun time..im gona listen to music and pass outt g eorgeywynl,sa eabdom thoughtsd courts...

blazander420 said:
^..is your friend ok??? im glad your having a fun time.

Man listen to this shit. It has been one fucked up night. Like I said, when I dropped one friend off I seen another one of my friends getting patted down and arrested at the end of the block in a parking lot. I suspected he prolly got DUI cuz I would think he would be smart enough not to bring pills around that late at night. Well.....Friend B is the one that I seen get pulled over, friend C is the one I was with like 5 minutes before I took off and seen B getting arrested. Well after that I came home, did some more addy and surfed this site and after over an hour of that I got a call from friend C.....He got pulled over like 15 minutes after my other friend got pulled over, and they found a pill in his car and detained him for 1 1/2 hours trying to find out what the pill was and what they could charge him with. The pill was called a boost bar? And it is not scheduled so he didnt get charged. Well, while C was in the holding cell, he had the chance to talk to B. B was arrested for DUI and unlawful transportation of alcohol. Now my friend C got lucky because just last night he got pulled over and got curfew ticket as well as possession of alcohol (Hes on court supervision and cant be out past curfew, and hes on drug counceling so Im expecting the worst because the cops when they tried arresting him just earlier said they are gonna get him for good one of these times.). So basically, like one of my best friends got pulled over 2 nights in a row and the first night was arrested. Then another friend the second night got arrested too. I was going to actually hang out with C instead of going home but I changed my mind......And Its a very good thing I did change my mind. Im writing this on addy so I hope I interpreted enough.

you did you must be in America cause that shit only happens here..i know one of my friends that is superior in driving but got a dui before.no fair to him cause hes amazing on the road

Status
Not open for further replies.