• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

you're sooooo high right now and want to share? post here (Director's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 mg hydrocodone, oral
8mg hydromorphone, iv

feeling very warm and like all is good. i can feel it in every muscle of my body right after a shot. soooo fuckin great. better than sex.

When the plane came in
She said she was crashing
The velvet it rips in the city we tripped
On the urge to feel alive but now I'm struggling to survive

yep 8th of shrooms. I tripped to feel alive. it worked for a little bit. lots of hours. but it didn't work. tripping won't do anything cuz now I'm smoking meth. I'll always be a speed addict. yepp .
there's nothing to even say any more. just nothing. whatever I can say doesn't matter cuz in the end it all boils down to I just want more meth.
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo...
The sky was gold it was rose
I was taking sips of it to my nose
And I wish I could get back there someplace
Back there in the place we used to star
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo...
I want something else

Had to go to jail for a little bit today, so I ate like 50mg of hydrocodone before I went in. Still feeling pretty fuckin good.

mike G. said:
60 mg hydrocodone, oral
8mg hydromorphone, iv

feeling very warm and like all is good. i can feel it in every muscle of my body right after a shot. soooo fuckin great. better than sex.

God damned that must feel nice!

Ryan that is a great song.

tonights cocktail should be a gram of blow and an IV OC 80.

i cant wait.

Fucked.

Was drinking then popped an e then went to a party..got out of it for the first time on ketamine then went to a club...fucked up to say the least..found it very hard to walk around that club..had to sit down for a while at one point...then left had a few joints a few drinks and now i'm home feeling like a ketamine ecstacy robot.

I can see how great ketamine could be...it's probably the strongest drug i've ever tried..good ketamine fucks u up..:_

up since friday morning.now sunday morning. love how it all flies by and you remember nothing.and you still got more.and you still can avoid reality. and that's all you need. forever. to avoid living.

I'm semi-high on hydrocodone. I'd put a nice dent into a gram of fishscale and needed something to come down with, not actually come down but not polish off the rest of the bag or call the guy back up immediately and freak out that the bags empty. Ha.

wow...boatload of DXM and played xbox for an hour.....now watching nickelodeon..........cartoons take on so many more meanings

Didn't get much sleep last night and rang into work sick and everything, was meant to head to bed but never got there...ended up going for a big smoke-up watching the world cup then started drinking again and from there we ended up eating more pills and smoking purple haze and hash.

#

well I must input. There's been a thing with benzos in my place, and 'to prove a point' I simulateously dropped 6 X 1.5mg Lorazepam, after getting a little frustrated at his benzo cravings. Turned me into quite the zombie, and Mum at least had the reasoning to deal with, but lack of triple 0 call made it all good. I was hoping to teach my dad a lesson, nut it looks like he'll be in a special hostel- which means no more scripts for benzos for me, but it's all temporary.

aif ai stay any longer the only conversation coming at me from mym Mum will be 'do you even know what you did / said....?' to which I can only reply no, or go back t odrifnting wrld waawl.

10X temazepams and absoolultely no booze shall knck me out for the night. I;l wake up tomorrow, my father will habe moved on, and I'll have no recollecton.And nothing ever happened.

Time and aplace:)

I can always enjoy benzos for what they are worth, but the amsesia factor doens't sit well. But some things are best left forgotten. I can foress the timely demise of not one, bu three family membres close to me, myself included, and i am at paeace as I know I deserve it.

Next poster, you're not as high, ot t=rather down- down down under doen, as I am But feel free to saire

slept sunday morning,probably around 5 hours. another night into morning. crystal and alcohol. still got more.

Wake up, can't fall back to sleep, thinking should I vape up a bowl? Look at clock, 4:20am, of all the minutes to look at the clock...guess I should....ever wonder if it's all for you?

That's where I am now the wake & bake and pre-sleeping bowl all wrapped up in one great tasting time.

Status
Not open for further replies.